• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triggahs

• Total voters

Smokin7s

Lawyer, Astronaut, Pathological Liar
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2020
Oklahoma
Help me choose a new trigger.
Single stage, no bolt release gonna be used in matches and might shoot a couple coyotes but mainly matches.

Really liked the TT diamonds until the recall/ongoing issues

Switched to BnA and don't see myself changing that anytime soon

I’m really between them and “the hit”
Can’t speak to the hit but both the diamond and the tacsport are great triggers. The tt has a wall you hit after it fires, the bix doesnt and has space behind it after it fires.
That’s the biggest difference between the two to me.

TT diamond that i have on my vudoo is very nice.

TT Diamond with flat trigger shoe. Love it and the bugaboo about recall is, to my mind, sometimes overblown as they identified the problem and replaced the affected units.

But I also have a Jewel and must say that it is also excellent IMO and either would do.

I have no experience with B&A

Hard to beat BnA, or Diamonds. However, I'm a poor and shoot a Calven Elite Adjustable at 1lb. I don't really have any complaints.

just go with the trigger tech special, a little less money same effect. Do you really need to go down to 4oz when 1lb is light enough?
I Love Garbage GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I've got a TT Diamond and BnA Benchrest, with a Geissele 700 slated for my new ELR build. I really like the TT, love the BnA, but then also like the Geissele (a friend has one, and it's nice).

I have a Diamond in my match rifle currently and my only complaint is the half inch wide shoe (it feels like)

It's hard to find but the Geissele 700 trigger looks promising.

Love mine. Little heavier then the diamonds and BnA offerings. And ships as a 2 stages (which I prefer) but provided me all the adjustment I needed to have it be my perfect trigger, all without recalls and some of the super exiting discharges we've seen from others lately.

I have a few Jard Triggers and they feel just as good as a few on your list. I also have a few of the TT ones and they are good as well. Also, the bolt release can be removed on both as well....fyi

Timney all the way. I won't use TT anymore. 2 recalls, and potentially a 3rd. I have 3 HITs, 3 532CE and have abandoned my 3 TTs (diamond, special and 2 stage diamond).

Timney is where it's at

I don’t know man. Savage Accutrigger is damn fine. If 4lbs is too much, I’d highly recommend a TT Diamond

just go with the trigger tech special, a little less money same effect. Do you really need to go down to 4oz when 1lb is light enough?
I went with the TT Special 2 stage and it's awsome. If I remember correctly, that 4oz I would never use cost a bit over a hundo.

I went with the TT Special 2 stage and it's awsome. If I remember correctly, that 4oz I would never use cost a bit over a hundo.
I bought a jewel because they were in stock and trigger tech has a new recall every week

I bought a jewel because they were in stock and trigger tech has a new recall every week
So far I'm good to go!

But...............it sounds like these things work awsome, right up until they don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And mine is on an Origin action and I think I bought the trigger in " the window".o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Love my BnA tac sport pro 2 stages. I picked up an Elfman r700 trigger on a steal for a cheap build and I am actually very pleasantly surprised with how good it is. I know for the price I'd take it over my Calvin elites.

How about a quality Remington Walker? haha. Otherwise Jewells have done everything I've needed.