• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trigger Tech Diamond: Do they honor their warranty.

Craig Brown

Private
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2023
Tigard, Oregon
I have two Rim X rifles both with Trigger Tech Diamond two stage triggers. I started having issues with the one that is 6 months old. The trigger was going off upon closing the bolt. It did not send a round down the pipe but it did decock. It occurred about once every 15 rounds and was more common if you ran the bolt quickly (like we do in PRS and NRL). I did a little research and noticed that JONATHAN OCAB of You Tube was having the exact same issue with his centerfire rig. I believe OCAB received his replacement trigger promptly.

My son called Trigger Tech and made them aware of this situation. They advised him to send the trigger back. He was told that they would send him a replacement trigger as soon as they had confirmation that the trigger had been mailed. The trigger was mailed. They received the trigger and have yet to send a replacement. He is looking at the possibility of not being able to shoot at least two matches based on Trigger Tech not following through with what they told us. Calls to Trigger Tech are not being returned.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with TT on warranty issues?
The trigger we had represented a safety issue and did not run well. It is a documented issue on You Tube. I would hope they would want to get the issue resolved. This is beyond frustrating. Advice?

I had good dealings with Trigger Tech and they warrantied "stupid" for me. Forgot to move the safety lever and bent the shit of it driving a trigger pin out. They swapped it for me no questions asked! I 100% agree that SHOT show is probably the fly in the ointment.

Reactions: Craig Brown
Trigger tech warranty is great in my experience. I damaged the pin holes on a brand new trigger, 100% my fault. I called them told them exactly what I did and was just looking to have them fix the trigger at my expense . But they told me to send them the trigger and show them proof of shipping and they would get a new trigger sent to me. The day after showing them the ups tracking they sent the new trigger out. Outstanding cs in my opinion

Trigger tech warranty is great in my experience. I damaged the pin holes on a brand new trigger, 100% my fault. I called them told them exactly what I did and was just looking to have them fix the trigger at my expense . But they told me to send them the trigger and show them proof of shipping and they would get a new trigger sent to me. The day after showing them the ups tracking they sent the new trigger out. Outstanding cs in my opinion
That is exactly what they told us. They did not follow through with their promise. I believe they delivered the same for JONATHAN OCAB as well. Very frustrating.

Seems hit or miss, they won’t do anything about my TT diamond until I take my rifle(Bergara) to a gunsmith and have it checked out. Even told them how it had no detents when trying to set the trigger pull weight fresh out of the box. That rifle went to the back of the safe and hasn’t been messed with since.

Edit* forgot to mention it was a hang fire issue.

Seems hit or miss, they won’t do anything about my TT diamond until I take my rifle(Bergara) to a gunsmith and have it checked out. Even told them how it had no detents when trying to set the trigger pull weight fresh out of the box. That rifle went to the back of the safe and hasn’t been messed with since.

Edit* forgot to mention it was a hang fire issue.
😠Not a good look from TT.

I also received my replacement trigger today from Trigger Tech. Great customer service.

We have had to return a very small amount of triggers to them. They were always helpful and very fast sending out replacements. Extremely easy and painless.

I've found TT to be awesome. Whichever arseclown packed my BA when I had it transferred to a smith clearly did a solid job, since this is the pic my smith sent back to me. Anyway, TT replaced it with no issues.

1706164084463.png

Looks like I’m the only one they’ve given a hard time.. must be nice

They are solid I had an issue with an LEO trigger and they gave me an RMA number sent it back and received a new one immediately...

Mike R

I had a pierced primer issue and it broke my special. They replaced it free of charge, except my shipping. But it was my fault the trigger broke and they took care of me. I will only use there triggers