• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Trigger Tech Triggers Easter 20% Off Sale

Thanks guys. TT ended up being cheaper than Europtic as they didn't charge sales tax. Two adaptables on the way!

Reactions: mtang45
Thanks I needed to get one for a barreled action coming in I also enjoy wearing out my card 😂

I don't need a new trigger, but this thread was making me feel left out, so I ordered one.

Yikes....I “accidentally” ordered two new triggers. Interested to see how the competition and special triggers compare to my diamonds.

Website says... "Our lead times have been extended due to high demand. Please allow 4 weeks for your order to ship. Tracking will be emailed once it leaves our facility."

I can wait. I saved $60 on a Diamond.

Gjmen22

^ it was the single stage diamond that has the 4 week lead time. The 2 stage diamond did say it was taking longer but didn’t mention 4 weeks

Shoot I was just notified by TT ,that they don’t have an ETA ,on the shipping . No BUENO

I ordered mine yesterday at 1400 CDT and I just received shipping confirmation with tracking. r700 Primary - PVD Black, Flat.

Add mine to the shipped today as well. Seems they are cranking them out!