• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Trigger Tech Triggers Easter 20% Off Sale

I just canceled my order ,from a week ago ,and they still didn’t know when they were sending them out .

Mine hasn’t shipped yet. There may be a wait for these...or they get them out quickly. Either way. Great price
It’s usually 2 weeks before they ship. Last time I ordered during a sale it took that long

The shipping email I got said "Your order is currently on the way to our state side exporter who will forward your package to you. The below tracking will go live within 5 - 7 business days." Contact address on their website says they are in Canada, so apparently it's getting double shipped for distribution.

Reporting same for me as ThomasBeckett.

Samething last year. It was 20% off and I was waiting about a month because the covid stuff. Anyway I emailed them today and they said mine will ship out this week.

I ordered on 4/4 and haven’t seen any shipping confirmation yet. Good thing I don’t need it right away

Mine has arrived safe and sound, 2 days ahead of USPS original prediction. Excuse me while I have a small heart attack.

tracking says mine will be end of the week