• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TriggerCam 2.1 Clamping Screw Size?

KnowNothing256

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2020
    Anybody happen to know what the clamping screw size is on the TriggerCam 2.1? Need thread diameter/pitch and screw length, if anyone can help a guy out

Anybody happen to know what the clamping screw size is on the TriggerCam 2.1? Need thread diameter/pitch and screw length, if anyone can help a guy out

definitely not m4. By thread pitch it should be m3x.5, 10mm thread length. https://www.mcmaster.com/91290A115/

Caveat: the smallest screw size I can measure by a thread checker is m4 and the Triggercam screw is small enough to be fully inserted without threading.

I measured the thread pitch at .5 metric on a screw gauge, which corresponds to m3 (m3x.5). The thread length is 10mm. I feel very confident about this size but wanted to tell you how I measured it. And caliper says it is a cunt hair under 3mm, so that checks out.

20230717_171732.jpg

M3x10mm long. Sorry for the delay, totally forgot.

Reactions: KnowNothing256