• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triggertech Rem 700 CLONE in a Vudoo 22? Help quick!

Matagorda308

Curmudgeon Charcutier
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2019
Matagorda, Texas
I have a Triggertech Remmy 700 trigger in my Vudoo. Will the REM 700 clone version also work in a Vudoo?

I have two Origin actions in the safe. Am hoping the clone trigger will work in Origin and Vudoo both. Need info quick as I found a Black Friday weekend deal lol.
@RAVAGE88 around when you need him? 😀

The difference between the 700 and 700 clone is that the 700 clone has no bolt release. You don't need a bolt release with the Orgin or Vudoo

The trigger I have in my Vudoo has the bolt release. It doesn’t do anything and the trigger works fine.
Was trying to confirm the clone trigger without the bolt release works ok with the Vudoo. I assumed it will work fine but …… you know what they say about assuming. And they way my luck is going this week.

It works fine with my Vudoo, both the Primary it came with and the Special that's on it now. Buy with confidence.

Reactions: Matagorda308
what is the weekend deal (now that you have yours ordered)? Thinking about a trigger tech myself...

20% off, basically across multiple TT vendors. They don’t have everything on their own site, but I was able to pick up a 2-stg Special on another site.

Think it’s supposed to be on their website also ..
So did I, until I looked for it.

ETA: my specific trigger, I mean. Yes, they have their own Black Friday sale on their site, but they don’t have everything available. I didn’t phrase that well the first time around, sorry.