• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TriggerTech Trigger Anti-Walk/ Anti-Rotational Pins

USNIGHTGUNNER

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Any thoughts on using anti-walk/ anti-rotational pins on a TriggerTech trigger, and/ or is the prescribed tightening procedure adequate to lock in the the mil spec pins?

Last edited:
Any thoughts on using anti-walk/ anti-rotational pins on a TriggerTech trigger, and/ or is the prescribed tightening procedure adequate to lock in the the mil spec pins?
So I recently built an AR10 using a trigger tech adjustable. I used the KNS precision kit. In fact I will likely be upgrading all my AR pattern rifles.

I've been happy with my KNS pins too. I'm sure that on a new, in spec, lower the trigger tech tightening deal would work fine as well. I have an 80% that's a little wonky so I had to use the locking pins there. love my trigger tech too, BTW.

I've been happy with my KNS pins too. I'm sure that on a new, in spec, lower the trigger tech tightening deal would work fine as well. I have an 80% that's a little wonky so I had to use the locking pins there. love my trigger tech too, BTW.
My receiver is a ZEV. It’s tolerances are beyond tight. The anti rotating pins are just good insurance.

It’s an AMAZING trigger!!!!! So much, I have one on one of my lowers and I’m about to install five more

I use the V Seven 0.155" titanium pins. Tight fit and won't go anywhere once the TT trigger module set screws are snugged up.

IMO the KNS ant-walk pin set is overkill. Overkill is however not always bad thing ...

Reactions: LeadZeke
+1 on the KNS pins. I have been using them for several years and I no longer bother with standard pins any longer. I use a set on my M&P 15-22 as well.

You can use anti-walk pins on a TriggerTech but you still have to tighten the snug down screws for the trigger to function properly. You don't want the trigger smacking around in your lower.

You can use anti-walk pins on a TriggerTech but you still have to tighten the snug down screws for the trigger to function properly. You don't want the trigger smacking around in your lower.
Yes. I didn’t say that because I thought it was implied.