• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Trijicon ACOG 468

Re: Trijicon ACOG 468

I have played with one and it really depends on what you are putting it on. It's heavy for a tactical optic. I believe it weighs around 2 lbs and is heavy on a lightweight tactical rifle. Its tough as nails, but if you are shooting long range the 6x magnification leaves a little to be desired compared to variable magnification optics.

With that being said. The only thing that has prevented me from buying one is the weight. I love the chevron and the bullet drop compensator and have used a lot of ACOG's. Definitely try to play with one in person before you buy it because they are a lot larger in person than you would imagine.

That would be the PERFECT optic for my FN Mk46 machine gun. 6x, big exit pupil, CQB reddot...

..... wait a sec, I don't own a Mk46 machine gun. Nuts.

As said, big and heavy for what it is for us civies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Canuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are everyone's thoughts on these?</div></div>Our thoughts on its suitability for a particular purpose, or our thoughts regarding the quality, clarity, size and shape?