• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trijicon Credo 2-10x36

Thats not what others have said previously, so you’re saying that at 2x the reticle is bright enough to be seen during daylight sun? It’s possible that Trijicon improved the illumination in newer versions but would like to hear some additional thoughts
My definition of works means I can place the glowing blob on a man size target at close range and hit. I can't use the tree reticle as designed until 6X. I guess the 45 offset RDS can take on the close range job better, as I bought this scope for it's long range capability in a small package. Most likely leave it on 6X and shoot close shit with RDS.

Juxtaposed to the Leupold VX5HD 2-10 duplex firedot. The reticle is loud & proud at all ranges/mags, CDS dial can adjust quickly for drop, fucked on quick & precise wind calls though. Entire drive for getting this Credo.

Edited to include:
Testing this SPR model feasibility with Leupold VX5HD 2-10x42 duplex reticle.
Had this menacing rock at 905yds. 19.46Tx12.96W” Elevation I was shooting water line all 20rnds, but wind correction was put into inches and I bracketed the rock width in my head and made the wind holds, blue circle represents the typical wind hold at the time. So I thought it a better to have some wind hashes. Lol Enter the Credo.
IMG_1435.jpeg

IMG_1660.jpeg

Last edited:
This is why I highly recommend fine tuning (essentially what you did at 1000) your diopter for all scopes, the old method (dare I say archaic) of using blank wall or sky at infinity and highest mag really needs to be addressed better, especially with FFP optics.
Yup, fuck that indoors shit.

I have the Credo 2.5-15x42 SFP and love it as a hunting scope. Been looking at the 2-10 FFP for a shorty 308 bolt gun I’m building right now. Am surprised no one compares this to the PST 2-10 FFP which seems to be in direct competition and in the same price bracket. There‘s also a discontinued XTR2 2-10. Both of these are heavier but seem to well received wherever I’ve read reviews.

Thats not what others have said previously, so you’re saying that at 2x the reticle is bright enough to be seen during daylight sun? It’s possible that Trijicon improved the illumination in newer versions but would like to hear some additional thoughts

The illumination sucks like on most other MPVO's (PST Gen2 Viper excluded) when turned on it creates a weird double vision effect on the reticle, the subtensions turn into crosses and the mil numbers become illegible, even at the lowest visible setting. But it does stand out in low light, even if the entire reticle turns into a mess.

I have the Credo 2.5-15x42 SFP and love it as a hunting scope. Been looking at the 2-10 FFP for a shorty 308 bolt gun I’m building right now. Am surprised no one compares this to the PST 2-10 FFP which seems to be in direct competition and in the same price bracket. There‘s also a discontinued XTR2 2-10. Both of these are heavier but seem to well received wherever I’ve read reviews.

I've compared it SxS with the Credo 2-10 and kept the Credo, mainly due to reticle preference and I really prefer having all my scopes with capped windage. The weight and glass differences are moderately noticeable between the two. Your biggest factors will be in deciding which reticle you like most and if parallax is important in a 2-10 for your needs.

The 2-10 PST Gen2 is to heavy and has a crap reticle.

The Gen 1 2.5-10x32 on the other hand is a great wee scope.

Any of you guys find a sunshade that threads on the Credo 2-10x? I pinged Trijicon support and they confirmed that they do not offer one, but provided the thread specs M42x0.6.

I bought a Hawke 36mm sunshade off Amazon, but it's too small.

Any of you guys find a sunshade that threads on the Credo 2-10x? I pinged Trijicon support and they confirmed that they do not offer one, but provided the thread specs M42x0.6.

I bought a Hawke 36mm sunshade off Amazon, but it's too small.

I'm not aware of any thread on ones that would fit. MKMachining makes universal ones in different sizes that clamp around the objective that should work.

Reactions: FOHA1