• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Trijicon Credo line up

BE5810

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 17, 2020
Can anyone verify where Trijicon Credo line ups are made?

- 2.5-15x50
- 2-10x36

I cannot find it anywhere. I have Tenmile and it is made in Japan. Before I spend a grand, I would like to have some info.

Thanks

if you jump on the website they show pics of the scopes underside , they are made in japan

I see thanks all! Not sure why these aren't popular.

Reactions: M77
I just bought a 2-10x36 MRAD Credo off of Dvor. I'll try and get a good post up once I get it in and out to the range.

Reactions: santee116
Awesome. Thanks!

No worries. I see now that DVOR is affiliated with Optics Planet. My hope is that the scope is actually in stock and will ship in a decent amount of time.

Anyone have good/bad experiences with DVOR?

I've bought from DVOR a few times, and have had good luck. I bought an Accupower 2.5-10x56 a couple months back, and am pretty happy with it, for what it is.

I did. I purchased a Voodoo plate carrier and 2 rifle 36inch bag a while back. The price was good but shipping time was rather long. But don't let my one time experience to influence your purchase. I figured that OP and Dvor were affiliated too.

That’s good to hear. I’m anxious to get this Credo since nothing else has the same features and such a usable reticle in the same package.

Shout out to the original poster, I figured you had your question answered already so I apologize if I hijacked the thread a bit.

That’s good to hear. I’m anxious to get this Credo since nothing else has the same features and such a usable reticle in the same package.

Shout out to the original poster, I figured you had your question answered already so I apologize if I hijacked the thread a bit.
Agreed. The features + price + Trijicon reputation + Japanese reputation, this cannot be bad. Not the most alpha, but should be more than enough. Getting a 2.5-10×36 too. This will make a good SPR role scope

Reactions: FishinGuns
As best as I've been able to determine, Trijicon ACOG, VCOG, RMR, SRO, and MRO optics are made in the USA (Wixon, Michigan). Trijicon AccuPoint rifle scopes are assembled in the USA, but use components from Japan and Czechia (Czech Republic). Trjicon Tenmile, Credo, Ascent, and Huron rifle scopes are made in Japan.

Reactions: FWoo45 and simonp

Any update with the scope? Did you receive it yet. I am still waiting for mine to arrive

Any update with the scope? Did you receive it yet. I am still waiting for mine to arrive

Just got it in and mounted it tonight! It’s really, really, awesome. I’m taking it out Sunday morning and I plan to post the review that evening. I’m just super impressed with this thing so far!

Attachments

• 4AC7AEC2-9933-4EC6-8CAF-E6711B740F20.jpeg
    4AC7AEC2-9933-4EC6-8CAF-E6711B740F20.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 491
  • B4F2C291-3727-4836-BE13-779405DB6373.jpeg
    B4F2C291-3727-4836-BE13-779405DB6373.jpeg
    427 KB · Views: 798
I bought a 2.5-15x42 Credo HX (prefer MOA and it's otherwise identical to the std Credo in Mil) for $690.

Wanted to try something more than my 2.5-10x42 NXS but didn't want to spend NF money right now.

Will get it mounted up in the weeks to come and to the range eventually, unless it's a dog from jump then I'll return it for a refund.

I bought a 2.5-15x42 Credo HX (prefer MOA and it's otherwise identical to the std Credo in Mil) for $690.

Wanted to try something more than my 2.5-10x42 NXS but didn't want to spend NF money right now.

Will get it mounted up in the weeks to come and to the range eventually, unless it's a dog from jump then I'll return it for a refund.

Where’d you find one for $690?

Where’d you find one for $690?
Amazon had them - one day $830, then $750 (almost bought), then I woke it and it had dropped to $690 so I bought since it offered free returns.

I received it today and it's legit (also an Amazon concern at times) and I really like it after initial inspection and mounting on my Colt CM762. I used an Aadland mount and removed my NXS 2.5-10x42 / Geissele mount for the time being.

Good turrets (windage very tactile and audible - elevation not as good but still sufficiently tactile and audible), controls (power lever, illum, paralax) move smoothly yet are not loose. Reticle is very nice, even reticle illumination and from initial observations, very good Japanese glass on par with Accupoint / Accupowers that I have had / used.

It'll be a bit until I get it to the range but I think it's a keeper - especially at that price point. Nearer towards $1K and there is additional competition.

• Sad
Reactions: Captrjc
I bought a couple pounds of gristly stew meat, wanted to try something as good as tenderloin, but didn’t want to spend tenderloin money right now.

I’ll try it, unless the stew meat is a dog from the jump, I’ll return it for a refund.

What exactly are “nightforce standards” , by the way?

Looking forward to some reviews, I have been eyeing the 1x6x24 and the 1x8x24 for an AR but like OP not seeing a lot of posts / reviews on them.

I bought a couple pounds of gristly stew meat, wanted to try something as good as tenderloin, but didn’t want to spend tenderloin money right now.

I’ll try it, unless the stew meat is a dog from the jump, I’ll return it for a refund.

What exactly are “nightforce standards” , by the way?
You mad bro?

LMFAO.

• Haha
Reactions: ofelas
Looking forward to some reviews, I have been eyeing the 1x6x24 and the 1x8x24 for an AR but like OP not seeing a lot of posts / reviews on them.
Biggest issue there is lack of bright illumination for use at 1x.

Got the 2.5-15x42 Credo HX to the range today on the Colt CM762. Ran great, got it zeroed at 100 and rang steel for awhile. The longer range was closed due to construction so I couldn't stretch it out past 125 yds. Zero stop was very easy to set, clear glass, pretty forgiving eyebox. Happy so far and it's a keeper. Worst case it can go on a 22LR or 17HMR some day.

Reactions: simonp

I'm with you. Following this thread.

I just ordered the Credo in 4-16x50. I want the SFP and the reticle is nice. Should have in a couple of days

ETA I just got my Credo in. It is a beautiful optic.

Last edited:
I ordered the 2.5-15x42. Got it zeroed on my 308. So far i like it. Side focus seems stiff to me, but that's no big deal. Shoulder surgery coming up so shooting will be on the back burner for awhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: army_eod
Can anyone confirm if the Credo and Tenmile share the same glass? If you fast forward to minute 3 of this video Credo vs TenMile , it seems the Trijcon representative is suggesting this but I'd like to make sure. Thanks.

Can anyone confirm if the Credo and Tenmile share the same glass? If you fast forward to minute 3 of this video Credo vs TenMile , it seems the Trijcon representative is suggesting this but I'd like to make sure. Thanks.

Everyting I've heard is they are. I've had a Credo 2.5-15x42 and Tenmile 4-24x50, and currently have a Credo 3-9x40 and 2.5-10x56 and a Tenmile 3-18x44 and they are all fantastic.

Reactions: Ocean_Dweller
That’s 2.5-10x56 looks like a great low light scope.

Needs parallax adjustment