• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Trijicon REAP-IR 35mm Good Dealer?

HenryTheAce

Pushing Tin
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2017
Michigan
Anybody have a reputable dealer or where to get one? I should say first I’m a noob and this will be my first night vision device. I’ve read 100’s of threads and I think for my needs the 35mm will be best, but looking for recommendations from you pro’s. Needs will be within 200yds for ID and shots, occasional use in wooded areas with short shots. Really not looking to get a NV device AND a thermal both, my thoughts are using it for both. Will be used for amateur attempts at coyote hunting. Seems like the extended battery pack is a necessity also kind of like that LPMR-T video recorder. Seems pretty cool.

I've bought two from Bruce Nolan at Night Vision Universe. Top notch guy and very competitive pricing.

P&R Infrared is awesome I have made 3 big purchases in past 6 months and Kathleen is the best. Looks like I will be making another very soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyScrapin
Awesome thanks guys. Appreciate it. I’m thinking now of going with the HALO-LR... every thread and video I watch makes me want them all lol. Like the REAP 35, HALO LR, and MK3 60mm

Pulled a 180 and went with the Halo-LR, thanks everyone. Super pumped to get it

Last edited: