• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trijicon Reap ir Bluetooth option

rifleman1981

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2010
nw oklahoma
I’m sure if it was an option I’d have read about it by now however, I’m curious if anybody makes a Bluetooth adapter that plugs into the video port on a trijicon reap ir. The factory setup is a pita and Bluetooth would really simplify things. If anyone knows of anything feel free to let me know.

There will never be a Bluetooth system for any video transmission- it doesn't have the ability.

To answer your question- Nobody cares about improving the DVR ability of the Trijicon Thermals, not even Trijicon. Trijicon's "Update" on the product line last year added a USB-C and redesigned to where every model has exactly the same parts except a few.

640x480 Standard Resolution(analog) wireless transmission is dead tech. Practically all wireless video transmission is designed for Drones with High Definition Digital cameras and 2.4ghz WIFI transmission not BT.

Best You can do is RC drone stuff in 5.8ghz or the

FX HD DVR- a DVR that allows you to wifi connect and view the video feed or download. You need to make your own adapter cable with a microphone and correct connections. I have done it but rarely/never use it. DVR is pretty novelty after a few videos unless- you're being paid to record hunts. Honestly its not much easier than looking through the scope and having to use a SD card adapter to download video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cliff Synder