• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Trijicon VCOG 308

anderson22

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2014
Washington
I have a chance to buy one for under 1500.00, just wanting to know how good it is and if it's worth the money. I have a scar 17 that I'm gonna put it on. I also like the MK6. And the viper razor hdii. Thanks in advance for the help

I've never run one, but at over $800 below typical street price I would be all over that shit. You can probably run T&E it and still sell it for a profit in the Exchange if you don't like it.

Awesome^^^^^, I'm gonna buy it in the morning. I can't wait to test it out myself, my buddy has a elcan 1.5-6 on his scar 17 and I absolutely love the eye relief it has, I read that the eye relief is very similar.

Mark-with-Trijicon-VCOG1.jpg

Trijicon-VCOG-at-100-yards-at-6x.jpg

3-gun-rig-with-Trijicon-VCOG-closeup.jpg

3-gun-rig-with-Trijicon-VCOG1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice setup. I wish the reticle was the one u got, but beggers can't b choosers when it comes to price. I'm getting the horseshoe ret. 308 cal. Looks like u r sold on yours. I'm sure I will b too. How far have you shot yours out too?