• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Triple Frontier - NETFLIX

az _desert

Private
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
Not a bad movie... worth watching

Supposed to be some good heli action in there, according to Fred North (well known cinematography
heli pilot who fly the aerial film ship). I’ll have to check it out.

I was really looking forward to this movie, and I enjoyed it overall.
I wish they'd have an alternate version where everything goes according to plan...

The acting and casting was superb, directing was top shelf with good angles and such. Helo flying was good work. At the beach town could have been more better, like straight through or something different than a routine hollywoodland scene, I expected something more intense that was given with hype of the movie.

Sort of predictable but the one shot. Don't want to spoil it but I can see a sequel too.

Good movie though. Better than most crap on Netflix.

Am I the only one who hated this movie? It was ametuer hour all the way. All five guys inside the house packing bags, no security, cmon.
I didn't care for it either.... It is what I call a "contract" movie. They have to make X number of movies for the studio.... so they throw together a cast and knock a movie out....

Reactions: Kir
Am I the only one who hated this movie? It was ametuer hour all the way. All five guys inside the house packing bags, no security, cmon.

When they had a connex full of weapons and shit, yet no one took any nightvision equipment nor a suppressor was when I was like WTF.

Then then they had to be told to take medical supplies/IFAK with them I was super WTF.

Then the piss poor overall planning with the helicopter, not just making 2 quick trips over the mountain as well as setting zero halt ambuses while they were humping the jungle and mountains for 2+ days yet they are supposably super special secret squirrels and I just chalked it up to Hollywood faggotry.

I also like how sons of anarchy guy gets shot and then its totally fine 2 days later.

Professionals screaming like school girls when they are packing the bags with loot and did they seriously think they could pack that many bags through them mountains.

Reactions: shoot_steel17
Five idiots rob a drug lord, apparently a combined 100 man years of military experience and they never heard of a "cache". Most of the movie was decent until they got to the retarded part.

Every damned military event in the history of man, some SNCO or officer with his shit squared away was pounding it into an idiots head to stay on task. So, you succeed in stealing a shitload of money and instead of stashing half and going back later to retrieve it AND surviving until the end you do stupid shit.

Why become wealthy? Why follow the plan? Why stay on task when you can just do retarded shit and end up fucked and in poverty??

Maybe the sequel can be called, "Stay on Task". The story of some idiots who stayed focused on the fucking objective and didn't wake up dead or broke.

I hate movies with shit plot twists based on people not doing what the hell they are supposed to be doing and then being either surprised or upset that shit didn't work out.

At first the team was no go, then just a recon for money as their day jobs were not paying the bills, he cant sell a house, getting beat up in the ring, he said he needed a gun in their hands, so they want the money to get paid for all their work. This was referenced in the movie. They were on task with security while in the house until the amount of cash is discovered and they became greedy. When the security team guy came in and says we never broke out time is when all discipline broke. Breaking open the big wall, he said start stuffing bags we have time but they didn't with the family arriving, Same for flight to freedom, they let greed destroy the team and their discipline. Then once their leader is shot, the team comes back, they lose their greed, dump the cash to get to freedom. No more greed, just the team and give their small take to the family. Then the waypoints on the paper. That is how I saw it.

Last edited:

Nope, your not alone. So many plot holes it’s sad. That said, it wasn’t painful to watch, just sloppy story telling.

5/10 for me. Some cool helicopter flying scenes. About it for me on that.

I watched it thinking “drop the stoopid sling load and you’ll still have $10M+ apiece”...but they needed a plot device for the third act.

Felt the same exact way about a lack of suppressors.

In the end, it was a movie not a how-to guide by real career operators...I’ve wasted two hours worse ways.

Yup. No suppressors. No security. And no contingency plan for early/surprise arrivals. Plus all you’re intel says the head bad guy is going to be there, yet you all run around like little happy girls without locating him. And what bad guy doesn’t have direct contact with his security people from his safe room? And moving tons of money over the Andes, by hand, was extra stupid. So much fail from the beginning.

it....is.....a.......MOVIE people........and a great one at that. Great storyline and execution. Nothing is perfect........for that matter.....besides saving private ryan.....name a perfect war/ operator movie......??

Reactions: 45.308
I just watched it and thought most of what you guys have said. I really wanted to like it. I thought with having some "known" actors it would be better; but Im usually disappointed with Hollywood. Yes they left an option for a sequel but I seriously doubt one will be made.

I was OK with the lack of NV and suppressors because they said all the gear was locally sourced and not directly traceable to the US. Sure that doesn't discount NV/suppressors but it made sense in a Hollywood way.

Im a much bigger fan of the Strike Back series

it....is.....a.......MOVIE people........and a great one at that. Great storyline and execution. Nothing is perfect........for that matter.....besides saving private ryan.....name a perfect war/ operator movie......??

How about "A Walk in the Sun" with Dana Andrews...Richard Conte. The book from which it came from is a good one too!

I just watched it and thought most of what you guys have said. I really wanted to like it.

Im a much bigger fan of the Strike Back series

I was disappointed in it too.

Like Strike Back very much. Adding the bad/great ass girls to it was a great idea. Like their comedic comments!

Wasn't a horrible popcorn movie if you could overlook the obvious holes in the plot, best part was when and extra ventilation hole was added to Ben Afflec's head..

Reactions: fx77
Dumbest fucking movie I’ve seen in a long time. Only good part was watching Affleck catch the dome shot. Guess that’s what he gets for fucking up batman.

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
I am usually skeptical about any movies involving firearms. How about Bruce Willis' backwards Aimpoint in Tears of the Sun?