• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

slayer 2c

Still working on it
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2011
    Lost.........
    Hey all. Well after a few years of reading and debating I finally bought a RRS tripod. Now I’m looking for some help identifying a product I say in a pic. Can anyone tell me what this arm is or where to find one???
    76033F38-C6A9-47FF-8BAE-EDAA24E291DF.jpeg

Thanks in advance!!!

It looks like it could work if you aren't able to find the one from the picture. worth a shot if it comes down to it (i myself haven't used it--just an option)

@MDof2 ……… Holy Shit man. That’s above and beyond!!!! I’ve been looking for weeks, we’ll ever since I decided to pull the trigger on one, and have had no luck. I didn’t want to post the question here, hate asking for help for something I fell like I should be able to figure out!!!

But seriously thanks

Reactions: MDof2
    Yup Ram Mounts

I've used their stuff on motorcycles for years... rock solid stuff

Like other said it looks like a ram mount... you can good double ball or magic arms for something close.

BCM

so I went with the second selection from @MDof2. Thing is solid and for 27 bucks I couldn’t beat it I’m going to add a second one for the LRF and call it a day!!! Might end up with a Ram mount should this one prove to be too weak but for now my setup is a practice rig at the range.