• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRIPOD leg wraps ?

I use the cole-tac version and love it. Allows me to attach various pouches for use while spotting and at comps. It also gives you an area to grab on the tripod that won't slip with sweaty hands

Reactions: E-Tool
I just got one off of short action precision’s site. The sunrise tactical wrap and I like it, got it just to attach my kestrel and some pens. Easy to put on and is snug.

Reactions: E-Tool
I emailed up Sunrise Tactical and had them make me a set to size for my 34L Super happy with them
105707765_2843409115938604_407653212073738432_n.jpg

Got a Multicam set for my 34L by Fehu Outdoors. Fits great, non-slip and really durable. Only about $50 shipped, which is the right pricepoint.

Holy Batman that scopes high

Yeah that's my ELR gun scope on my 6.5. Shot a paper match and wanted the extra mag.

Personally I don't mind the scopes up high I just move up the cheek riser to get comfortable. But I shoot the Shatterlee approach where I keep the rifler closer to my centerline and my head up higher.

Cole tac would be a good way to go if you are looking for the shelf. I like that. For now this works for me

Attachments

• 46442929-B35E-448A-98C2-CCC4F8F7C606.jpeg
    46442929-B35E-448A-98C2-CCC4F8F7C606.jpeg
    429.3 KB · Views: 164
Got a Multicam set for my 34L by Fehu Outdoors. Fits great, non-slip and really durable. Only about $50 shipped, which is the right pricepoint.

just got my FEHU chaps there nice dont slip good customer service

Reactions: enginerd
Got multi cam ColeTac on my chinesium PVA comp40.

Provides a nice spot to grab when hands are slick, and easily lets me attach a ton of crap to the tripod when Im in the same spot for long periods of time.

Everything cole tac makes is high quality

Reactions: King_beardsly