• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tripod setup for actual LEO sniper use.

I'm in a similar situation and am looking to go with a PIG0311 Tripod and a Feisol CB50D Ballhead, both will probably be purchased from HOG Saddle. However, I'm looking to go direct mount with a QD Lever. Currently, I shoot a LWRC REPR with the removable picatinny rail sections along the bottom end of the fore end. Browsing through all of these threads, I'm reading ARCA this and ARCA that- and it all really sounds Greek to me. I'm trying to stick with picatinny, what do I need to make this set up work?

I'm in a similar situation and am looking to go with a PIG0311 Tripod and a Feisol CB50D Ballhead, both will probably be purchased from HOG Saddle. However, I'm looking to go direct mount with a QD Lever. Currently, I shoot a LWRC REPR with the removable picatinny rail sections along the bottom end of the fore end. Browsing through all of these threads, I'm reading ARCA this and ARCA that- and it all really sounds Greek to me. I'm trying to stick with picatinny, what do I need to make this set up work?
The RRS bases are pic rail and RRS dovetail (ARCA) compatible

NATO-DVTL.main-10.png
This is an example of the pica tinny adapter to Arca-swiss adapter from RRS

Reactions: MarinePMI