• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tripod Sweetness!

Winston_H

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2020
Alright, guys, my first taste of tripod shooting today was sweet! I buy what my instructor says to buy, and he is 100% USMC sniper trained. I bought an RRS something or other and I bought a Terrapin X someshit or other and a second tripod for it. Today was my first time at completely unknown distances on a new long range course and let's just say I loved that I was for the first time sighting in with the Terrapin X thingy on my own, with no prior knowledge of target distance, and hitting the damn thing all on my own. Holy shit, am I dangerous now? Hit on first round multiple targets as far as 800 yards having never seen the range before today. This is a joke to a real shooter but I'm a regular guy, not a true sniper.

Reactions: Goathead1096
tenor-39.gif

Never seen someone troll so hard. Go shoot on a windy day. Like i just dropped 10k on gear for something i may or may not like.

I’m gonna get on the floor, start screaming and throw a good ol, terrible twos tantrum that I never got to play with my friend Winston. It’s shit like this that drives views on SH fucking crazy. You have to keep looking, because if you look away you’ll miss the whole party, you won’t get laid, and Beto will be apointed head of the BATFE.

I’m gonna get on the floor, start screaming and throw a good ol, terrible twos tantrum that I never got to play with my friend Winston. It’s shit like this that drives views on SH fucking crazy.

I know, right?