• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trouble at the DC Waldorf Astoria

Cardboard55

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2021
PA
McConnell takes a tumble

No Mickey D's for Mitch

GettyImages-1242591668.jpg

In other distinguished senator news...

6407dea7638a5.image.jpg

KY governor is a D, so maybe Mitch can hang on but pass his "leadership" mantle on to someone else (Thune is minority 2nd in command)

Convenient that he trips and goes to the hospital at the very time Feinstein is in palliative care… and now Mitch hands Schumer back his majority by tripping to the hospital for a few days.

Amazing coincidence… you’d think Mitch was bought and paid for? Wonder if he got money, cocaine or little boys? Or all three.

Sirhr

He has been a low T soy man since before it was a thing. What a cuck.

We need age limits and term limits badly. My mother in law is his age. Still very sharp compared to her peers yet still an obvious step or two behind what she was even 5 years ago mentally and physically. That age is far too old to be making decsions for the country.

Just a brief break from the Mitch/yertle the turtle hate.

A reminder that the 6-3 Supreme Court is largely thanks to Mitch and Trump

Doesn't mean he gets a pass for the bs he pulled elsewhere, but just keep that in mind when you out him there with Feinstein and Biden

And now back to the dogpile.

Doesn't mean he gets a pass for the bs he pulled elsewhere, but just keep that in mind when you out him there with Feinstein and Biden

Good point.

Sirhr

Reactions: 338dude
Convenient that he trips and goes to the hospital at the very time Feinstein is in palliative care… and now Mitch hands Schumer back his majority by tripping to the hospital for a few days.

Amazing coincidence… you’d think Mitch was bought and paid for? Wonder if he got money, cocaine or little boys? Or all three.

Sirhr
Can’t he still work from the hospital like Fetterman?

• Haha
Reactions: todd and TheHorta
Convenient that he trips and goes to the hospital at the very time Feinstein is in palliative care…

Feinstein is getting pain control pure and simple - the good stuff they made it impossible for the rest of Medicare-aged America folks to get from docs in any reasonable time frame; initially in the name of the crack epidemic but now in the name of fentanyl/open border. Instead of opioids they give them Lyrica (anti-seizure med) which sometimes works but leads to even more altered mental states and many life-threatening falls.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and Maggot
Feinstein is getting pain control pure and simple - the good stuff they made it impossible for the rest of Medicare-aged America folks to get from docs in any reasonable time frame; initiially in the name of the crack epidemic but now in the name of fentanyl/open border. Instead of opioids they give them Lyrica (anti-seizure med) which sometimes works but leads to even more altered mental states and many life-threatening falls.
THis.

I have a prescription for dilaudid for my neck. Moved from Virginia to Oklahoma and asked the doc for a refil (along with my SS physical. His reply " I wouldnt give that even to a person who is dying." I wanted to slap the son of a bitch and I told him so. He didnt take that really well. The pharmaceutical companies and greedy doctors fucked it up for every body.

I just want him to do something since he collects a paycheck!
Asking for government to “do things” is like asking a lion to eat your baby. Or at least like egging on a dog that is chewing on your wallet.

The periods of greatest prosperity in our republic have occurred when government was gridlocked or screwed up. They were too busy self-dealing to mess up commerce.

Sirhr

They all deserve to be in serious partnership pain

Honestly, when I first saw the thread title I figured it was a bunch of fucking illegals that are refusing to leave their taxpayer funded hotel stays (like happened in NYC).

Regarding Mitch, I read that he has some of the lowest approval ratings of any politician. I can't believe a true conservative patriot can't mount a successful primary challenge against this guy. Or are we going to have to deal with him until his 90s?

The testing process.....

Doctor. "So Mr. McConnell what party do you represent?"
Mitch "I am Republican"
Doctor. "Definitely concussed, possible brain damage"

• Haha

He didnt have a choice. Hes done more harm to conservatives then any dem.

You're a moron. I have no love for McConnel but what about TWO CONSERVATIVE JUSTICES is so hard for you mouth breathers to get.

Would ANY dem give us that.

Fucktard
Only a moron would think any of that matters. It’s a puppet show to fool the stupid. Works like a charm. They are all criminals. Republicans and dems alike. Just the last few years alone should be enough for anyone with half a brain to understand this.

Reactions: HD1911 and 338dude

I concur. Can you imagine how much more fucked this country would be if garland was in the Supreme Court?

I concur. Can you imagine how much more fucked this country would be if garland was in the Supreme Court?
He is doing far more damage where he is at now. It’s all smoke and mirrors. The whole damn federal gov’t is unconstitutional anyhow not that it matters considering we live in a post constitutional republic anyhow and have been for a hundred years. But hey we can continue to play pretend.

Reactions: HD1911 and 338dude
So has it been decided yet?

Was it his rubber exercise bands?

ITs a good thing he did too, otherwise the supreme court might have let some fraudulent elections stand... :unsure: :eek: