• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Troy trx alpha 13.8

yooper time

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2011
Hillsboro, OR
My apologies if this has already been asked, I did a quick search. What do you guys/gals think about this system. I just ordered one with the flip up front sight built into the rail. Hope I'm not wasting my time. Looking for opinions. Putting a 14.5 Spikes barrel under it with one of their brakes to make it 16".

Re: Troy trx alpha 13.8

Honestly one of the nicest rails on the market Perfect shape to hold onto IMO. The built in front sight is nice too

Would be my first choice for a handguard system out of anything out there right now.

I have the Alpha rail for my AR and it is great. It is super light. Mine doesn't have the flip up front sight but wish i would have paid the extra money for it.

Will these new alphas fit on an ar-10? I have an older trx extreme 308 on my ar-10 upper, and I'm interested in this newer version with the built in front site.

I just installed a 13.8" Battlerail Alphas on my Noveske midlength light Recce Basic Upper. It feels fantastic and the built in front sight saved me some money. It locks up tight and feels great. That being said, I did have to modify my front sight tower to get it to fit but that was easy enough.