• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trudeau just banned 1500 guns completely circumventing any democratic process.

This has been said already as well, but here it is again. Websites made it in. Bartlett enterprises at the bottom of the photo is also a locksmithing company in Nova Scotia.
View attachment 7314812

I see pointless and costly lawsuits in the near future.

Those aren't websites, read post #57

As for Bartlett Enterprises... they too make an AR:

1588427677578.png

Reactions: HMRamateur
This is the way the left works in all countries. They just chase the populist vote. Tony Blair did something similar in the UK regarding fox-hunting a few years ago. Fox Hunting was done by a tiny minority of people in the UK on horseback following a pack of dogs. Had been going on for literally hundreds of years here.

The left in the UK have always hated hunting because it’s done in the countryside (where no one votes for them) and they ignorantly think it’s a rich man’s sport so they hate it twice over. They started calling it a cruel sport and got all the woke, earnest, right-on, soy latte drinking, pink-haired, Nose pierced, tattooed, leftists twats riled up.

Long story short they turned it into a “class war” and banned it. Blair just calculated that it was worth more left wing inner city votes to him and the small minority of people that enjoyed hunting would never vote for him anyway. Just chasing the ignorant, populist vote.

We had a similar attempt to seize the 50 Cals a couple of years ago. They somehow invented legislation to remove “dangerous weapons” after all the knife murders in the rough areas in London. The legislation started with knives and replica swords and somehow crept to include HME (High muzzle energy rifles). They were classed as military weapons by the leftists and they made up a lot of stats about how deadly they are.

We only have about 130 registered .50s in civilian hands in the UK so it was another tiny majority affected but a big potential vote winner because the average person automatically thinks “Gun=BAD”. A 50 has never been used in a crime in the UK as they are just too big to be practical.

The .50s didn’t get taken in the end because it followed a proper parliamentary process and got defeated but the left are always ready to pounce and seize guns when an opportunity arises. The left always “knows what is best for us” and like a cancer on a society they won’t ever stop.

I own a .338 AI and it’s only a matter of time before they will come looking at our rifles again.

----------
The left always “knows what is best for us”
----------

The leftists should also be aware of what is the best for themselves if they want to live longer and safer lives... Get in peoples' hair long enough and people will begin to look for permanent solutions to what is bugging them. Even in the UK, I predict that in the coming years in isolated pockets of the country the well water is going to taste a bit funny and odd patches of greener and more vibrant than normal vegetation appearing in fields, about 6 feet in length and 2 feet wide...

In Canada, how many people are actually killed yearly by one of the newly prohibited rifles as compared to other things? Like say Moose or snow blowers?

In Canada, how many people are actually killed yearly by one of the newly prohibited rifles as compared to other things? Like say Moose or snow blowers?
Since the ‘60s when the AR-15 made its way into Canada, there have been 2 murders with them. Both were gang hits, and both times the guns were smuggled in from the US for the specific purpose of the hits.
Not a single gun law then, now, or in the future would have made a shred of difference.

In Canadian History only a single person was shot with an AR15 and it was gang on gang violence.
The Ruger mini 14 is infamous for a school shooting in 1989 - 14 dead
The Norinco M14/M305 was used in the Moncton Shooting - 5 dead but not all to the M14
The CZ858 was used in the attempted shooting of a Mosque and the rifle jammed. He killed 6 with a pistol.

In 2018 there were a total of 249 people murdered with firearms in Canada. I don't think we've ever broken 300 in any year.

In Canadian History only a single person was shot with an AR15 and it was gang on gang violence.
The Norinco M14/M305 was used in the Moncton Shooting - 5 dead but not all to the M14
The CZ858 was used in the attempted shooting of a Mosque and the rifle jammed. He killed 6 with a pistol.

Trudeau's admin does not care about crime stats or the like... He is looking for a way to reduce the chances that His Majesty's men are going to get holes ripped through them when it is time to enforce mandatory vaccinations or welding people shut in their houses...

Canadá abandoned its registry bout ten years ago as too costly, over a billion dollars, and absolutely useless statistically.

Wonder if they kept the old database?

Quebec did illegally. Of course the feds didn't make Quebec destroy that data.

Reactions: TACC
You do realize that the Form 4473 is kept in perpetuity and that universal background checks ARE a de-facto registry.

Kind of. But you don't need the government's "approval" to transfer the firearm to anyone else, so there's no real way of them knowing where firearms ultimately end up with all the used sales.

So while it may be a "de-facto registry", it will be very, very incomplete.

In 2018 there were a total of 249 people murdered with firearms in Canada. I don't think we've ever broken 300 in any year.

Compare to Baltimore 348 murders in 2019 only 31% solved = 57 per 100,000 & was 23rd on the (2018 Balt had 309) list of worlds most dangerous cities not at war with pop over 300,000. All with some of the strictest gun laws in the US.

How many murders have been committed with a .50 cal???? (hint) Clearly the elite know they are way over stepping and trampling God given rights, they only care about protecting themselves.

Reactions: Boon20
Trudeau's admin does not care about crime stats or the like... He is looking for a way to reduce the chances that His Majesty's men are going to get holes ripped through them when it is time to enforce mandatory vaccinations or welding people shut in their houses...
While they made a reduction in numbers, especially with AR's, Canada's real affinity lies with the SKS. That is the most popular gun in Canada because of so many surplus rifles and the abundance of surplus 7.62x39 ammo. I'm somewhat surprised it wasn't on this list, but my guess is because they are all non-restricted, so they would never be able to find them if they banned them. Will be interesting to see if this happens again, if they add the SKS or any other 7.62x39 rifles. That's when the real fun will begin.

While they made a reduction in numbers, especially with AR's, Canada's real affinity lies with the SKS. That is the most popular gun in Canada because of so many surplus rifles and the abundance of surplus 7.62x39 ammo. I'm somewhat surprised it wasn't on this list, but my guess is because they are all non-restricted, so they would never be able to find them if they banned them. Will be interesting to see if this happens again, if they add the SKS or any other 7.62x39 rifles. That's when the real fun will begin.

There is a second list. They are just waiting until they release it. There is 200 types of firearms they want to ban.

There is a second list. They are just waiting until they release it. There is 200 types of firearms they want to ban.
Was this said during his press conference? I know he said he planned to revisit this in the future with handguns, but I didn't watch it all.

Was this said during his press conference? I know he said he planned to revisit this in the future with handguns, but I didn't watch it all.

No this was some insider info that was leaked. Guns like the SKS, The Tavor, Bushmaster ACR, and the few non-restricted AR type rifles they missed will be on it.

• Angry
The BATF has been illegally copying form 4473 and gun shop records for years. God knows what other information they have illegally gathered on gun owners.

Very disappointing that Trump has not reigned in the corruption at BATF.
Exactly. I can tell you with 100% accuracy that some of the info is retained on these forms, forever. And as you stated, I can also tell you with 100% accuracy that some agents do indeed come in and copy them, by hand.

You do realize that the Form 4473 is kept in perpetuity and that universal background checks ARE a de-facto registry.
Boom! There it is. Trust me, they know more than you think they do in the USA. They may not know it all but a lot. Unless you have bought off of the street or from a friend in a state that doesn’t require a FFL transfer then there is some sort of a trail. How far it goes is up to you but they can track rather than you think. Get the banks involved and look at purchase data then even if you have no info on file but you bought 9mm at Academy or something then they can be pretty confident you own something and most that own one own way more. It’s not that hard to figure out. Will they go looking at all this? Unlikely, but don’t give them anreason

To our northern brothers there is an only saying that you should live by Use Them or Lose Them.

Americans better wake up. It’s coming here next and as I’ve been saying for a long time, I don’t think the numbers to resist are really here. Hell half of the people that do claim they are going to resist couldn’t even run half a mile of a bear was chasing them. And others likely are older, fat, out of shape, have bad joints and so on. Shit my knees are killing me from just mowing my grass. Lots of hard miles on them and I’m not even 40 yet. But you see where I’m going.

Exactly. I can tell you with 100% accuracy that some of the info is retained on these forms, forever. And as you stated, I can also tell you with 100% accuracy that some agents do indeed come in and copy them, by hand.

Boom! There it is. Trust me, they know more than you think they do in the USA. They may not know it all but a lot. Unless you have bought off of the street or from a friend in a state that doesn’t require a FFL transfer then there is some sort of a trail. How far it goes is up to you but they can track rather than you think. Get the banks involved and look at purchase data then even if you have no info on file but you bought 9mm at Academy or something then they can be pretty confident you own something and most that own one own way more. It’s not that hard to figure out. Will they go looking at all this? Unlikely, but don’t give them anreason

Americans better wake up. It’s coming here next and as I’ve been saying for a long time, I don’t think the numbers to resist are really here. Hell half of the people that do claim they are going to resist couldn’t even run half a mile of a bear was chasing them. And others likely are older, fat, out of shape, have bad joints and so on. Shit my knees are killing me from just mowing my grass. Lots of hard miles on them and I’m not even 40 yet. But you see where I’m going.

If you become a good shot you don't have to run especially if you can engage at 1000 yards, nothing more un nerving is to be in a group and all of a sudden your buddy's head blows up and the next guy says where did that shot come from and then he drops like a sack of potatoes. But like in life all goods things must come to a end as they position you at which point you would have to run like Usain Bolt ........

I ain't running anywhere. They can stormtrooper my place and I will show them everything I have.

You got to know when to hold them, and you don't survive an outnumbered assault.
When the sun rises tomorrow it will bring Hell on earth.

Hell half of the people that do claim they are going to resist couldn’t even run half a mile of a bear was chasing them. And others likely are older, fat, out of shape, have bad joints and so on. Shit my knees are killing me from just mowing my grass. Lots of hard miles on them and I’m not even 40 yet. But you see where I’m going

Well...I'll tell you this, if folks dont resist there will be a hell of a lot more regret than if they do.
Run? I couldn't outrun a fucking Krispy Kreme, slow rolled down my driveway.
Run? G@&dammit it ain't about running, it's about standing!! That stand may well be your last.
To those who won't resist, I wish them well, and hope their masters and overlords treat them well. Perhaps they will "pad your chains" or make you a straw boss over your fellows. Good luck to you.

It is appointed unto man once to die, after this, the judgement.
Everyone dies, no exceptions.

Well...I'll tell you this, if folks dont resist there will be a hell of a lot more regret than if they do.
Run? I couldn't outrun a fucking Krispy Kreme, slow rolled down my driveway.
Run? G@&dammit it ain't about running, it's about standing!! That stand may well be your last.
To those who won't resist, I wish them well, and hope their masters and overlords treat them well. Perhaps they will "pad your chains" or make you a straw boss over your fellows. Good luck to you.

It is appointed unto man once to die, after this, the judgement.
Everyone dies, no exceptions.

I think you misunderstand me. I ain’t running. I’m just not sure the ala resistance numbers are as high as we might think. As @DarnYankeeUSMC said earlier, you ain’t standing against a raid by your lonesome. Best have a back up plan. Do Most of us? As he said he will show all he Has and move to fight another day. All my stuff is in my bat cave. Ain’t at the house but within reach ;)! This young gun ain’t giving up crap despite what the lefties and the king May decree.

glad you back @armorpl8chikn

Last edited:
Rumor has it, that all those Form 4473's are kept in cardboard boxes in a leaky warehouse in Va.
Mac:unsure:

Then why for years has the ATF been encouraging the use of computer systems to process these forms?
The formulation of a computer database is prohibited by law.

Then why for years has the ATF been encouraging the use of computer systems to process these forms?
The formulation of a computer database is prohibited by law.
No one is holding them to the law.
My state is trying to force use of the on line version.

R

Constitution doesn't say anything about permits or forms it simply states shall not be infringed. Why is it so much easier and simple to buy on the blackmarket instead of the government system?

Reactions: Tokay444
So is the govt going to be giving up theirs also ?

And last time I looked, we americans were obeying all our guns laws passed also. That pmag buried in your back yard does not count.... it cost you nothing to disobey that law....but it does seem to be the only way we disobey anything.

Not one of us have the stomach for open defiance of anything....unless your gay, bisexual, bi-gendered, tri-gendered, anti trump, etc....

When the sun rises tomorrow it will bring Hell on earth.

I think you misunderstand me. I ain’t running. I’m just not sure the ala resistance numbers are as high as we might think. As @DarnYankeeUSMC said earlier, you ain’t standing against a raid by your lonesome. Best have a back up plan. Do Most of us? As he said he will show all he Has and move to fight another day. All my stuff is in my bat cave. Ain’t at the house but within reach ;)! This young gun ain’t giving up crap despite what the lefties and the king May decree.

glad you back @armorpl8chikn

They are putting you in cuffs, and taking you to prison. You aren't getting out.
The very fact that all three of us have stated "our plan" many times on the internet, AND acknowledged we are on "the list" guarantees your incarceration.
Have we learned absolutely nothing from history? Jesu Christos! Am I the only ok ne taking crazy pills?

You are going away! Never to be seen again. It's been done before.
This is the number one reason there will be little to no resistance. Because people still think the government has to play nice.
Fuck! Aake up people!

THIS right here^^^. That's exactly how our U.S. .gov is thinking and they want to put a stop to any chance of them looking like a piece of swiss cheese. As it is written..."The People shall maintain a well equipped militia". They want to run the Constitution and the BOR, thru the shredder. I'm trained, I practice, I have experience, but, they're are many, many, more of you out there, that are WAY more qualified than I. I'm probably going to be good for a mag, or two, before I meet my demise, but it's all about the point, that matters. I swore the oath, four times, throughout my Mil. career and I believe in it. WE either stand, or we will lose it all.
These cuks in office, have squandered trillions of hard earned taxpayer money and for what?? They have done this shit for decades and there is no end in site, especially after all this shit that's been going on. Look at Va., that piece of shit, sat on his throne and enacted/signed, more draconian legislation and laughed about it. Now, the rest of these F's, are attempting to do the same thing. Let's kick the People while they're struggling, or worse, hitting rock bottom.
There's something else that these cuks have in store for us and I group 85% of them, in the same group, Dem. or Rep., makes no difference, A small group of these cuks, has the "Big Picture" and the rest of us, just have pixels. Guns are the #1 priority right now, because that's what makes us better than 3rd World Countries and yes, Canada, you're included here,but, I do believe there is more to come, the cat just hasn't popped his head out of the sack yet.
Canada, I feel for all of you, but, yes, it's coming to America. WE do have The Constitution and The BOR, but, I don't think our .gov gives a rats ass. Mac :mad: :mad:
ETA: I know this sounds like a rant, but, I think the J.D. is making me think too much. I'll apologize now.🙄

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Go ahead. Bury your stuff. Tell yourself they aren't coming for me. They cant hold me forever, I've done nothing wrong.
Nevah been dun befoe.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Go ahead. Bury your stuff. Tell yourself they aren't coming for me. They cant hold me forever, I've done nothing wrong.
Nevah been dun befoe.
Thank you for that, I just ordered it. This is a big deal because my family's story is just like this, in labour camps in occupied Poland. History can't keep repeating.

Reactions: Boon20 and TACC
They are putting you in cuffs, and taking you to prison. You aren't getting out.
The very fact that all three of us have stated "our plan" many times on the internet, AND acknowledged we are on "the list" guarantees your incarceration.
Have we learned absolutely nothing from history? Jesu Christos! Am I the only ok ne taking crazy pills?

You are going away! Never to be seen again. It's been done before.
This is the number one reason there will be little to no resistance. Because people still think the government has to play nice.
Fuck! Aake up people!

🤣👍😂 not me man. I know people in high places. Besides I ain’t got nothing. Done turnedem all in or sold them. Besides I ain’t ever stated no plans. Disinformation is your best friend.

Last edited:
Trump should suggest the conquest of Canada. Some would welcome it, others would want their rights back. Either way, it's a wrinkle in the moron dictatorship plan of Trudeau.

After 3 days of the defense minister telling us on Twitter that shotguns aren’t included in the 20mm bore prohibition... Because twitter posts change the law.

Invent-a-fact.

Ain't it nice how the 'enforcers' of the country's laws are the ones who invent/interpret/imply/infer/impregnate the laws into their own illusions of what SHOULD be, as opposed to what IS?

Shouldn't we all rally-round the ol' oak tree and praise our masters?

Or should that tree be put to better use?

Go ahead..... ask me how happy I am with this CRAP and CORRUPTION. Go ahead, I'll wait. And no, I won't be holding my breath.

Invent-a-fact.

Ain't it nice how the 'enforcers' of the country's laws are the ones who invent/interpret/imply/infer/impregnate the laws into their own illusions of what SHOULD be, as opposed to what IS?

Shouldn't we all rally-round the ol' oak tree and praise our masters?

Or should that tree be put to better use?

Go ahead..... ask me how happy I am with this CRAP and CORRUPTION. Go ahead, I'll wait. And no, I won't be holding my breath.
The legislators write the laws so ambiguously for this very purpose.

I hope the motherfuckers that play dress up and try and go door to door to confiscate them get shot in the fucking face...Eh

Reactions: Tokay444
And they just just banned two Cadex Shadows in 375 & 408 Cheytac.

And they just just banned two Cadex Shadows in 375 & 408 Cheytac.
Was wondering when that would happen. If they banned the AX, they will probably add the kraken and cdx-33 to the other cadex also

Last edited: