• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing True Story Pic Heavy

Jon Lester

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2004
Tazewell . Virginia
Not My pic but a tragedy in the cycle of life

ATT43427.jpg

ATT43428.jpg

ATT43429.jpg

ATT43430.jpg

ATT43431.jpg

ATT43434.jpg

ATT43435.jpg

ATT43433.jpg

ATT43435.jpg

ATT43437.jpg

Re: True Story Pic Heavy

Damn man, I heard about those strings of pics from up that way.
I had yotes coming on one of my sows with 8 piglets 2 weeks ago. Thankfully the dogs did their job, but they are getting bad in SW VA.

That sucks.

Dog killin' is fun enough, but this gives it some good context.

Thanks.

It's a good bet Jon, but then when it comes to hunting related topics, news travels quickly in our area. I know a few folks up around Tazewell that are almost exclusively predator hunters. I plan on putting emphasis on it starting Saturday.

We have a kill on sight all coyotes on our hunting lease

going to go after them this weekend with a remote caller and decoy...

My dad REALLY wants to test the Barnes varmint grenades out of his 22-250 on one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ccoker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have a kill on sight all coyotes on our hunting lease

going to go after them this weekend with a remote caller and decoy...

My dad REALLY wants to test the Barnes varmint grenades out of his 22-250 on one! </div></div>

i shot the 36grs out of my 22-250 for a bit. they might seem light, but they did great work! personally, now, im a ballistic tip or sierra varminter kind of guy. ha.