• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

True Velocity Ammo

22 rounds of plastic cased ammo for $160?

That's a big NOPE from me.
that isn't for shooting. regular stuff is still pricey.

$69.99

.308 WIN
168 GRAIN HPBT
Nosler Custom Competition
20 Count Box

Can anyone post up a pic of results besides what's been marketed ? I'm just curious and will never buy it unless it's cheaper than reloading.

I thought they didn't win any military contracts and are now selling it to make up for their losses ?

This company is pursuing sponsorships with 2 highly ranked prs shooters in the PNW area of the country. 6.5cm. With these ridiculous prices, I don't see it ever selling. With brass cased ammo, you can sell once fired or reload bringing down the cost to 25-35$ a box for a majority of the factory match creed ammo. Why the hell would anyone pay 2x the price for cases that are junk after?

Reactions: waveslayer
Well… hilariously, I could not get this ammo to chamber in my Delta-51. Now, I realize this is apples to pears, but I don’t want you all to think I was babying the gun. I got some stubborn FGMM to chamber, no problem. I was shooting an ARC Nuc with hand loads I sized for a different chamber… I was crushing the shoulder of those 6.5 Creed to get them chambered, but I did (you may question my wisdom/intelligence). The True Velocity stuff? Couldn’t even get the bolt forward enough to start camming it over. #sadface