• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump and kids hit with Civil Fraud BT NY AG

You are a criminal. It is simply not possible to avoid all "crimes" when the CFR is 50 volumes, and there are more than 60,000 Federal laws and statutes.
View attachment 7960756
Here you go…..
1663820121292.jpeg

Reactions: TurboTrout
I am sure all this Trump shit they are pushing has nothing to do with the fact that Biden is doing an abysmal job and the mid term elections are coming up, must be a coincidence.

Add on the FBI whistleblower saying they are getting ready for round two Jan 6 swat raids. Now everyone who stood on the grass outside the capital is going to be charged with violating a protected area.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Add on the FBI whistleblower saying they are getting ready for round two Jan 6 swat raids. Now everyone who stood on the grass outside the capital is going to be charged with violating a protected area.

They already got them, now it’ll be if you even watched it on TV 😂

Gotta love America’s KGB

• Sad
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I did not vote for Trump.

If we’re working off the premise others in this thread propose, that everyone breaks the law, then I suppose so.
Yes, because when they are talking about someone committing three felonies per day, they are talking about smoking crack, buying hookers, and molesting children. I guess buying hookers isn't a felony so that one is out. Maybe bribing foreign officials with tax money to stop investigating your crack smoking son.

Yes, because when they are talking about someone committing three felonies per day, they are talking about smoking crack, buying hookers, and molesting children. I guess buying hookers isn't a felony so that one is out. Maybe bribing foreign officials with tax money to stop investigating your crack smoking son.
You seem to think I wouldn’t want that guy to get arrested. I haven’t blindly picked a side here. Anyone committing crimes should get their appropriate punishment. Trump, either Biden, whomever.

It’s interesting how the best defense for Don has become “everyone else commits crimes too”. I’d have to look back through the thread but I don’t think anyone has suggested he’s innocent.

You seem to think I wouldn’t want that guy to get arrested. I haven’t blindly picked a side here. Anyone committing crimes should get their appropriate punishment. Trump, either Biden, whomever.

It’s interesting how the best defense for Don has become “everyone else commits crimes too”. I’d have to look back through the thread but I don’t think anyone has suggested he’s innocent.
No, I was making fun of the way you were trying to correlate this civil matter, with actual crimes.

1663862954379.png

You are aware that actual crimes are being forwarded for investigation right? Or is civil fraud ok with you? I mean, when does it start to matter? Or will it never when it comes to your guy?
You mean they got him this time? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whats the DOJ doing about the bribery, laptop, and diary?

You mean they got him this time? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No shit! They have been trying to get him since the day he announced he was running for POTUS for fucks sakes. Their line of thinking is if you throw enough shit some will eventually stick. Guess what, they are still hurling shit.

I’m answering the questions you asked. Take it or leave it.

And I have no idea what is happening with the laptop/diary etc. Counter to some folks suggestions I don’t work for the govt or have any insight. In fact I only know the most basic info about them: They exist and make the Biden clan look like shit.

And I have no idea what is happening with the laptop/diary etc. Counter to some folks suggestions I don’t work for the govt or have any insight. In fact I only know the most basic info about them: They exist and make the Biden clan look like shit.
You don't know anything about the justice system in this country either. I can file charges against you for stealing my lawn mower but it doesn't mean that you did it. I can take a picture of my lawnmower in front of your garage and use it as my evidence, but it still doesn't mean that you did it. Innocent until proven guilty is a real thing in this country although they are pushing this out as fast as they can when it comes to any political enemies.

These charges are just another round of smearing the Trump name and costing them a bunch of money. It works because there are a lot of people like you that hear charges have been brought and assume the party is guilty.

Reactions: stevieb92 and RRW
You don't know anything about the justice system in this country either. I can file charges against you for stealing my lawn mower but it doesn't mean that you did it. I can take a picture of my lawnmower in front of your garage and use it as my evidence, but it still doesn't mean that you did it. Innocent until proven guilty is a real thing in this country although they are pushing this out as fast as they can when it comes to any political enemies.

These charges are just another round of smearing the Trump name and costing them a bunch of money. It works because there are a lot of people like you that hear charges have been brought and assume the party is guilty.
I bet you’re an OJ Simpson fan.

here's to hoping his counter lawsuit bankrupts that ag and maybe the entire state .

You didn't answer a question, you responded to a statement with three questions. Do you have the memory of a hamster? No need to answer that question, its rhetorical.

Pay attention to this shit. This is the mechanism of our future destruction.

There's a huge difference between the way things work in the real world and the way things are "supposed to be." A personal financial statement is often required to secure debt. I've never seen one where assets WEREN'T inflated. It's a bullshit document. For example, every business owner in the world thinks their business is worth a fortune. In reality, most have simply created jobs for themselves and their business is worth no more than the fair market value of their fixed assets. Lending institutions know the reported figure is bullshit, but it gives the broker the flexibility needed to close the deal and collect their commission. It's rampant. It's expected. Deviating from this model puts you at a severe disadvantage relative to your peers.

The same situation applies to the IRS. If you follow a strict interpretation of the tax code, half the shit you're writing off probably isn't deductible and half of the remaining stuff you're writing off probably needs to be prorated in some capacity. The IRS has historically been tolerant of the situation and it's become the norm. With the recent IRS budgetary increase, this may not always be the case.

One day, the IRS may decide to start selectively enforcing a strict interpretation of the tax code. Prosecutors may start selectively prosecuting for "fraud." Dot your "i"s and cross your "t"s and you're at a massive competitive disadvantage. Continue with business as usual and you leave yourself unacceptably vulnerable.

This is going to get much, much worse. I'd bet my left nut on that.

Be a billion-air and don’t break a crime it’s not possible with the entire city’s AGs on your ass,
don't be an apologist douche for a fake-billionaire douche. It's a double douche deficit and an all round bad look.

There's a huge difference between the way things work in the real world and the way things are "supposed to be." A personal financial statement is often required to secure debt. I've never seen one where assets WEREN'T inflated. It's a bullshit document. For example, every business owner in the world thinks their business is worth a fortune. In reality, most have simply created jobs for themselves and their business is worth no more than the fair market value of their fixed assets. Lending institutions know the reported figure is bullshit, but it gives the broker the flexibility needed to close the deal and collect their commission. It's rampant. It's expected. Deviating from this model puts you at a severe disadvantage relative to your peers.

The same situation applies to the IRS. If you follow a strict interpretation of the tax code, half the shit you're writing off probably isn't deductible and half of the remaining stuff you're writing off probably needs to be prorated in some capacity. The IRS has historically been tolerant of the situation and it's become the norm. With the recent IRS budgetary increase, this may not always be the case.

One day, the IRS may decide to start selectively enforcing a strict interpretation of the tax code. Prosecutors may start selectively prosecuting for "fraud." Dot your "i"s and cross your "t"s and you're at a massive competitive disadvantage. Continue with business as usual and you leave yourself unacceptably vulnerable.

No dude, there's a difference between a 'difference of opinion' in asset value or business worth when forecasting and pricing a business for a transaction compared to plant/hard asset valuation and claiming depreciation off of that asset. Faking the latter and propagating that into debt applications is fraud. You can't make shit up and say 'well, that's my opinion, man' and claim first amendment.

No dude, there's a difference between a 'difference of opinion' in asset value or business worth when forecasting and pricing a business for a transaction compared to plant/hard asset valuation and claiming depreciation off of that asset. Faking the latter and propagating that into debt applications is fraud. You can't make shit up and say 'well, that's my opinion, man' and claim first amendment.
Wrong.

1. Depreciation is based on your cost basis and has nothing to do with fair market value. Trump never did that, and if he did he would have been crucified long before he ever became a serious contender in his first election.

2. Valuation of assets is based on a three tiered approach. First, quoted prices for identical assets on actively traded markets, like NYSE and NASDAQ for publicly traded securities. If that information is not available, you move to the second tier and base the valuation on observable inputs. In other words, recent selling prices for similar or identical assets and other relevant market data. When this information is not available, you rely primarily on on unobservable inputs; such as cash flow projections and other internal data. Trump deals primarily in boutique real estate investments, which fall largely under third tier valuations and likely relied heavily on internal cash flow projections that missed their mark.

3. Exercising due diligence is the responsibility of the lender. Unless the plaintiff can prove there was a malicious intent to defraud the lender, this falls on their shoulders. With a tier three valuation, this is all but a lost cause.

For the record, I’m a CPA and I deal with this shit all the time. Lenders are constantly requesting verification letters to put us on the hook for things like this. No CPA will ever actually do this, since it’s universally accepted that FMV reporting for anything other than marketable securities is fabricated to varying degrees.

You’re in left field, buddy.

Reactions: Pbgt and USMC_03XX

As I said, you need to take your Adderall, because you cant pay fucking attention. Trump has committed no crimes. He’s been investigated, attacked, and slandered more than any American in history. Hillary Clinton is caught having private servers so she can commit crimes as SS, is caught dead to rights, so the FBI goes on TV to say she won’t be prosecuted despite having piles of top secret docs all over the place (even got to Weiner’s laptop), but you bust a nut and repeat the hack Garland’s claim that every crime will be punished to the limit of the law. You are just lying to yourself because of your feelings.

It’s a two tiered system. If a communist breaks a law to pursue them would be political, but it’s ok to invent crimes if it’s a conservative. The FBI is now a Democrat Stazi, loyal to only them. The entire deep state is compromised and needs to be burned to the ground root and branch, or there is no peaceful way out of this. You have wrecked our republic almost to the point where it can’t be restored, but then that’s been the goal from the beginning.

You are aware that actual crimes are being forwarded for investigation right? Or is civil fraud ok with you? I mean, when does it start to matter? Or will it never when it comes to your guy?
You must be a huge disappointment to your family. Maybe you should just go back to playing with crayons in your parents basement. Maybe then they would even like you more.......

Doc

Reactions: USMC_03XX
As I said, you need to take your Adderall, because you cant pay fucking attention. Trump has committed no crimes. He’s been investigated, attacked, and slandered more than any American in history. Hillary Clinton is caught having private servers so she can commit crimes as SS, is caught dead to rights, so the FBI goes on TV to say she won’t be prosecuted despite having piles of top secret docs all over the place (even got to Weiner’s laptop), but you bust a nut and repeat the hack Garland’s claim that every crime will be punished to the limit of the law. You are just lying to yourself because of your feelings.

It’s a two tiered system. If a communist breaks a law to pursue them would be political, but it’s ok to invent crimes if it’s a conservative. The FBI is now a Democrat Stazi, loyal to only them. The entire deep state is compromised and needs to be burned to the ground root and branch, or there is no peaceful way out of this. You have wrecked our republic almost to the point where it can’t be restored, but then that’s been the goal from the beginning.

Wrong.

Peter pan had sex with Mickey mouse while Minnie and goofie were fapping in the corner. Bluto then came in and and put peanut butter on his balls and had Pluto lick it off while Donald duck was sitting on blutos face.

These are the facts of the case your honor.

Lawfare

They will use unlimited tax funds to investigate and harass you while you spend yourself broke paying for defense.

Navarro has already racked up $700,000 in lawyers fees.

Instead of ending cop qualified immunity politicians need to lose their immunity for committing acts of willful malfeasance.

How much did Obama value his house given to him by Tony Resko?

Look it up.

Wrong.

1. Depreciation is based on your cost basis and has nothing to do with fair market value. Trump never did that, and if he did he would have been crucified long before he ever became a serious contender in his first election.

2. Valuation of assets is based on a three tiered approach. First, quoted prices for identical assets on actively traded markets, like NYSE and NASDAQ for publicly traded securities. If that information is not available, you move to the second tier and base the valuation on observable inputs. In other words, recent selling prices for similar or identical assets and other relevant market data. When this information is not available, you rely primarily on on unobservable inputs; such as cash flow projections and other internal data. Trump deals primarily in boutique real estate investments, which fall largely under third tier valuations and likely relied heavily on internal cash flow projections that missed their mark.

3. Exercising due diligence is the responsibility of the lender. Unless the plaintiff can prove there was a malicious intent to defraud the lender, this falls on their shoulders. With a tier three valuation, this is all but a lost cause.

For the record, I’m a CPA and I deal with this shit all the time. Lenders are constantly requesting verification letters to put us on the hook for things like this. No CPA will ever actually do this, since it’s universally accepted that FMV reporting for anything other than marketable securities is fabricated to varying degrees.

You’re in left field, buddy.
…..and where is the victim.

The loans were paid in full.

Which victim went forward to claim injury due to this?

Reactions: vinniedelpino