• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump brings fire to life.

The only good thing to say about this guy, whatever his views, is that he was cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs turned up to 11… and didn’t take anyone with him.

The fact that he turns out to be a flaming libtard with more screws loose than an AMC Pacer… is just a bonus.

Sirhr
So that's where the term flaming liberal comes from .....

1713602820973.png

My understanding is he realizes it’s all a uni party and all a game to take your freedom.

They are all together on it and they are all against you.
That is correct, and the general public can't wrap their head around it, at all. Trump was the back up in 2016. If people would stop & think (a strange concept I know) about all the "missed opportunity's" they would quickly realize they were not missed at all. Its interesting how brain dead the general public has become. Trump was a pawn who shed his masters when he was elected, then his ego took over, and they started retaliating. The more they pushed, the more he did the same. One of the reasons for the hole he is in now.

Reactions: lash
Gee, family and people that knew him had no idea something was off.

1713619677864.png

Reactions: lash
Gee, family and people that knew him had no idea something was off.

View attachment 8400686
That photo makes me wonder how he found his way to the place of his own doom? Divine intervention via the voices in his head?

If the US was not so money hungry to save everyone just for the taxes they pay, or they generate via being stupid like this, we could cut the dead weight quickly.

That photo makes me wonder how he found his way to the place of his own doom? Divine intervention via the voices in his head?

If the US was not so money hungry to save everyone just for the taxes they pay, or they generate via being stupid like this, we could cut the dead weight quickly.
A lot of his ideas were half baked.

Is this guy protesting the unfair persecution of Trump?

Because he seems to be speaking in present and future tense which would indicate the Biden administration and his globalist handlers.
as far as i can tell, nothing to do with trump except that he is because the media was there to capture the show on camera.

Reactions: TexPatriot
as far as i can tell, nothing to do with trump except that he is because the media was there to capture the show on camera.
It worked like a charm too. If you read any of the comments on the leftist sites, they’re all shouting essentially “ look how crazy Maga is“

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
I brought marshmallows. All I need is a stick and a ghost story.

Momentarily, he added heat to the world and contributed to global warming. He needs a solid "How dare you!" from Greta.

Here is the website of his favorite band.

overall, i think the reason this tactic of self immolation is not having the desired effect is that they need to get their numbers up. it's like voting.....you need the numbers to have the desired effect. so i propose, if they want REAL change, spark it up, folks!

You gotta let the meat rest.....

These people don't know how to cook.

Doc

"That is the best barbecue I have ever tasted!."

"The secret's in the sauce."
from "Fried Green Tomatoes"

Let me guess. He was a singer and he liked to sing....

torch songs.