• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Trump caves

They come because they know the Dems will welcome them.

If it is the “national emergency “ that we have been led to believe, then why the wait? Declare it and move to act, otherwise just bluffing or crying wolf. Either way, losing credibility. Trump needs MORE votes than he got in 2016 to be re-elected, and this capitulation will cost him dearly. He will always have his cult who will vote for him no matter what happens, but that will not carry the election in 2020.

I have, from Brennus leading the Senones sacking Rome to the war on terror. I have run out of subjects to read. Do you have anything good to suggest?

1st. The Boer War- Thomas Pakenham. Rural Americans are like the Boers. Democrats are the British. Note the parallels and see why we will not win. Also note the British concentration camps. These are like our FEMA camps. Long Read

2nd. Fate of Empires. Sir John Glubb. Short read

3rd. Forging the Hero. John Mosby. Short read

4th Buy ammo beans and rice.

Reactions: VP47PPC
1st. The Boer War- Thomas Pakenham. Rural Americans are like the Boers. Democrats are the British. Note the parallels and see why we will not win. Also note the British concentration camps. These are like our FEMA camps. Long Read

If we’ve already lost then what’s the point?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I'm being a realist not defeatist. Plan for the worst. Then the only surprises will be when things turn out better than you planned. Hard times are coming. If you have no food then you will have to ask/barter for it or steal it. Thats where the FEMA camps come in. Prepare.

I'm being a realist not defeatist. Plan for the worst. Then the only surprises will be when things turn out better than you planned. Hard times are coming. If you have no food then you will have to ask/barter for it or steal it. Thats where the FEMA camps come in. Prepare.

Tips for preparation?

Tips for preparation?

BOOKS
Forging the Hero. John Mosby. Historic perspective, organizing groups, good philosophy of how things work when we have to go tribal.

Nuclear War Survival Skills Cresson Kearny. Just in case we become so weak as a nation someone tries to take us out.

Survivialist Family Prepared Americans for a Strong America. Joe Fox.

YouTube is full of preparedness, food prep, bushcraft videos. Some are good. Some are garbage.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Ranger handbook

BOOKS
Forging the Hero. John Mosby. Historic perspective, organizing groups, good philosophy of how things work when we have to go tribal.

Nuclear War Survival Skills Cresson Kearny. Just in case we become so weak as a nation someone tries to take us out.

Survivialist Family Prepared Americans for a Strong America. Joe Fox.

YouTube is full of preparedness, food prep, bushcraft videos. Some are good. Some are garbage.

Survival With Style by Bradford Angier
9780394719825.OL.0.m.jpg

One of the best fieldcraft books I have ever read, very comprehensive. Makes the SAS and USMC manuals look like coloring books.

Except, that moving at dark part. Darkness is still your friend, even in today’s time. It helps mask movements like nothing else!

It is only your friend if you have NODs and extensive training. Otherwise, you better make your peace with God before you go out.

Hard to say. I want to say PVS 14s but dual tube is so much better and PVS 31 equivalents from TNVC are about 9K. It is about double what a PVS14 is but it is SO much better.
Affordable is relative.

Reactions: deersniper
Best affordable NODs?
Get a use pvs14 and a used thermal monocular. There's $3k mil spec thermals floating around that are a great deal. Ar15, lone star boars and here are good places to keep an eye out.
Post a WTB ad and you will find good stuff too

Proper tactics, will trump most anything discussed on this board.

I remember reading something in a book when I was younger, I think it was fiction written by Richard Marcinko. He said something to the effect of a gun is only a small tool in the arsenal of demoralizing your enemy to death.

It is only your friend if you have NODs and extensive training. Otherwise, you better make your peace with God before you go out.

I disagree, it’s still your biggest friend if you know how to use it to your advantage, NV or not. As someone else said, tactics. If you are walking across and open field upright at night then your a dumbass. Haha.

The hard part is determining what direction someone might be observing you from and how long you need to avoid detection. Avoiding it long term is difficult, short term not so much. However, any and possibly all historical ways of hiding oneself is quickly being beaten with modern tech. As tech in this arena increases it will be harder and harder to confuse, evade etc.

Last edited:
There are many ways to beat high tech, in fact the higher tech it is the easier it is to beat. LPR's, F/R, E/T's a such can be fabricated/rendered useless long enough to move along. However ones best bet is to hide in plain sight an blending in. How an when to use same or crumb trail to a spot of your choosing is a different skill set altogether. This is where a good Tactician will prevail. Most think the FSA (Free Shit Army) hoards will be their worst enemy, nothing is or could be farther from the truth.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
If it is the “national emergency “ that we have been led to believe, then why the wait? Declare it and move to act, otherwise just bluffing or crying wolf. Either way, losing credibility. Trump needs MORE votes than he got in 2016 to be re-elected, and this capitulation will cost him dearly. He will always have his cult who will vote for him no matter what happens, but that will not carry the election in 2020.
Trump is a one term president, no doubt about it.

Normally I would agree but the one thing that could save him is a third party run left of center. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/howard-schultz-independent-trump_us_5c4dc3cee4b06ba6d3bdf921

Otherwise yea, I think he is toast. Having said that, Trump does seem to have some sort of reptilian survival thing going on, that is inexplicable.

Reactions: deersniper
It is the repubs that started this crap. They had time before the dems took control to get a budget passed. The only thing they did do is pull their dick out so Nancy could stitch her’s in.
They showed their true colors!

Read through Fate of Empires last night. Quick read, and a good analysis. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Normally I would agree but the one thing that could save him is a third party run left of center. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/howard-schultz-independent-trump_us_5c4dc3cee4b06ba6d3bdf921

Otherwise yea, I think he is toast. Having said that, Trump does seem to have some sort of reptilian survival thing going on, that is inexplicable.

He will not have that reptilian survival instinct as long as Jared/Ivanka have his ear. “But daddy...” seems to pull him leftward ever time he has a good idea.

I re-read Animal Farm last night, a quick and prescient read.