• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump is anti-gun.

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    He banned a firearm accessory (bump stocks) by unconstitutional use of an executive order.

It's an election year. All should have their memory refreshed.

popcorn-entertaining-1490910502.gif

Let's see how many Trumptards I have triggered with the the truth. :)

He banned a firearm accessory (bump stocks) by unconstitutional use of an executive order.

It's an election year. All should have their memory refreshed.

View attachment 8374925

Let's see how many Trumptards I have triggered with the the truth. :)

Vote Fer traitor Crack Daddy and see what that gets you. Yes in a vacuum Trump sucks. Compare him to the alternative and you'll quickly see his virtues.

Trump also stated “take the guns first then due process.” While advocating for red flag laws. I would never vote for the pant shitting idiot that’s in there now . However it’s time people realize . It’s all political theatre. Trump is simply an actor playing a role. NONE of those that make it on the ballot are actually for the people. They actually work together in baby steps to take our rights .

I see Trump and his appointments of hundreds of conservative justices as the crown jewel in defending the 2A. Leftwing bans of all kinds have been and continue to be struck down. With 3 SCOTUS appointments, we are on the precipice of watching the Chevron Doctrine overturned. This alone will gut the tyranny of every govt agency in being able to make their own "regulations" and enforce them as law. The ATF and EP will be castrated by this, along with the IRS.

Wanna piss and moan over bullshit bumpstocks, go for it. I'll take the bigger victories every single time.

You sound vaccinated

Completely unvaccinated actually. Lost my job over that for almost 2 years and was dirt poor. I have a big beef with Trump for his mindless pushing of the vaccines and his claim that he saved millions of people.

You're absolutely right so keep voting for biden

Did I say I was going to vote for Biden? No. Make an intelligent argument or accept that you are in truth actually too stupid to be a free man.

Who's your guy/gal?
    Serious question.

R

I'll almost certainly vote for Trump unless there is some wildly egregious tyrannical act that he does, but I don't think he will.

Vote Fer traitor Crack Daddy and see what that gets you. Yes in a vacuum Trump sucks. Compare him to the alternative and you'll quickly see his virtues.

Did I ever show an inclination to vote for Biden? No.

Who should people vote for?

Whoever they want.

Completely unvaccinated actually. Lost my job over that for almost 2 years and was dirt poor. I have a big beef with Trump for his mindless pushing of the vaccines and his claim that he saved millions of people.

Did I say I was going to vote for Biden? No. Make an intelligent argument or accept that you are in truth actually too stupid to be a free man.

I'll almost certainly vote for Trump unless there is some wildly egregious tyrannical act that he does, but I don't think he will.

Did I ever show an inclination to vote for Biden? No.

Whoever they want.

Who are you voting for?

How promoting a failure becomes a solution to put one's vote of confidence in I'm not sure.

We have seen first hand. All a president is, at best, is a speed bump.

Y'all need a better solution.

And no, I don't suffer from TDS.

I see Trump and his appointments of hundreds of conservative justices as the crown jewel in defending the 2A. Leftwing bans of all kinds have been and continue to be struck down. With 3 SCOTUS appointments, we are on the precipice of watching the Chevron Doctrine overturned. This alone will gut the tyranny of every govt agency in being able to make their own "regulations" and enforce them as law. The ATF and EP will be castrated by this, along with the IRS.

Wanna piss and moan over bullshit bumpstocks, go for it. I'll take the bigger victories every single time.

Of course, you are absolutely correct.

He is pig headed which makes him easy to manipulate into a corner. That is not a Presidential trait. Better than the other option put up on the stage? Maybe, maybe not so much.

I'd trade in all those judges, in exchange for all those that died and suffered from the warp speed clot shot he let himself get talked into. And he is still actively promoting that shit to this day.

Likely because his ego leaves him no option not to.

He is pig headed which makes him easy to manipulate into a corner. That is not a Presidential trait. Better than the other option put up on the stage? Maybe, maybe not so much.

I'd trade in all those judges, in exchange for all those that died and suffered from the warp speed clot shot he let himself get talked into. And he is still actively promoting that shit to this day.

Likely because his ego leaves him no option not to.
    If you don't see stark differences between Biden and Trump, I don't know what to say.

Nobody was held down and had the shot forced on them, it was a personal choice . We chose not to.

He took the advice of what were offered as the best minds in the world at the time. We now know they were in on this WEF action and got very rich doing so, These people committed treason in numbers on never seen before.

I've never understood those with purist ideologies when they themselves don't measure up to the same standards they demand of others.

Reactions: quietmike
    I love the I’m not gay but my boyfriend is argument!
    A guy who hangs suspended ceilings once told me that he thought his roommate was guy.

Like an idiot, I asked why he thought that.

"Well," he replied, "His dick tastes like shit."

• Haha
    Reactions: lash and Beefmanne
    If you don't see stark differences between Biden and Trump, I don't know what to say.

Nobody was held down and had the shot forced on them, it was a personal choice . We chose not to.

He took the advice of what were offered as the best minds in the world at the time. We now know they were in on this WEF action and got very rich doing so, These people committed treason in numbers on never seen before.

I've never understood those with purist ideologies when they themselves don't measure up to the same standards they demand of others.

Differences many. But what did the differences net you really? Some feel good time?

He took advise knowing damn well he was surrounded by a den of vipers. Not just over shots, but on a myriad of subjects he took their advise. To me he was a failure, and I don't hear anything different in the plan other than we are going to make things great. Sure, OK. Fool me once.

The larger point here is that picking a President to sit in the oval office to spout some commands and be ignored is not the solution needed.

Reactions: LR1845
    I'd trade in all those judges, in exchange for all those that died and suffered from the warp speed clot shot he let himself get talked into.
    Darwinism works when left alone to do so.
    Stupidity should be painful as the pain is a reminder not to repeat the stupid.

Reactions: MK20
    Darwinism works when left alone to do so.
    Stupidity should be painful as the pain is a reminder not to repeat the stupid.

God is going to kick darwin in the nuts here pretty soon.

One can't save all the stupid. But those gifted with a little wisdom should attempt to share it. Even if not listened to.

• Love
    Reactions: Kamerad

Those judges are the only reason we’re not in a FEMA camp right now. Those judges are the only reason I kept my job through covid. Those judges are the only reason we can own firearms.

And you would have traded them for those people?

Those judges are the only reason we’re not in a FEMA camp right now. Those judges are the only reason I kept my job through covid. Those judges are the only reason we can own firearms.

And you would have traded them for those people?

I wasn't sent to a FEMA camp because I have a gun and that would be expensive.

I DID LOSE MY JOB

I can still own my guns because taking them would get expensive.

Stop being a pussy. No one "allows" you to be free.

I wasn't sent to a FEMA camp because I have a gun and that would be expensive.

I DID LOSE MY JOB

I can still own my guns because taking them would get expensive.

Stop being a pussy. No one "allows" you to be free.

OK Rambo.

God is going to kick darwin in the nuts here pretty soon.

One can't save all the stupid. But those gifted with a little wisdom should attempt to share it. Even if not listened to.
    Wisdom says taking a "vaccine" that doesn't prevent you from catching or spreading a disease is pointless.

Seriously, if someone actually needs a warning sticker not to lean an aluminum ladder agaisnt high voltage lines, do we really want their genetic line to continue?