• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Is Losing Ground

Rlandry

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2019
The courts are shooting down his lawyers and it is looking bleak at best.
The strategy now should be to throw up every roadblock imaginable in front of Sleezy Joe. That useless POS needs to experience every bit of the bullshit on a daily basis that Trump has faced every day of his Presidency since day one.

IN SPADES!

Reactions: RRW and 10ring'r
The strategy now should be to throw up every roadblock imaginable in front of Sleezy Joe. That useless POS needs to experience every bit of the bullshit on a daily basis that Trump has faced every day of his Presidency since day one.

IN SPADES!

I think the conventional wisdom is that the fight will take place in the Supreme Court. The swing state officials and judiciary are already corrupted so it’s no real surprise. I agree on making everything as difficult as possible for the leftist at every opportunity.

By the time it winds it's way through the courts, Sleezy Joe will already be sitting in the Oval Office with Harris under his desk.

• Haha
Reactions: jcam
Powell made it sound like they will be filing the case by the end of the week, at the latest. I believe she was referencing the big one involving the hacking of voting machines, Dominion, and the contents of the server that was seized. They are sifting through and analyzing mountains of data at this point, so its honestly insane that they have moved as fast as they have.

EC meets on the 14th. Basically gives us about two weeks. It will be down to the wire for sure. Only time will tell.

People that are using Trump's case dismissal or the alleged no finding of evidence and calling it done are completely ignorant to the legal process.

An analogy that people can relate to would be a traffic ticket..

Some people want to claim just to shut up and go pay the ticket... that is an option

Those with a little more experience go to trial. So what's happened here is the judge has simply ruled that he's going to listen to the cop simply because he has a badge and won't let you introduce your witness or your video evidence. In that case you simply seek Justice at a superior court. Some people may want to Simply accept the judges or juries ruling the intelligent people seek a higher Court.

When your judge has a history of swinging one way you style the case in such a manner that you win later.

Trump is doing nothing more than exercising his legal right to challenge. Anybody that says anything else is simply ignorant to the issues or process.

Powell made it sound like they will be filing the case by the end of the week, at the latest. I believe she was referencing the big one involving the hacking of voting machines, Dominion, and the contents of the server that was seized. They are sifting through and analyzing mountains of data at this point, so its honestly insane that they have moved as fast as they have.

EC meets on the 14th. Basically gives us about two weeks. It will be down to the wire for sure. Only time will tell.
the one sidney powell talked about in GA that llwood was hoping to file as early as tuesday is a pop up from new info.
apparently they got some kind of proof they kemp got kickbacks, or he "paid for election insurance". that is just my guess.

you can tell which is truly more experienced, and lin seems more reckless is his approach.

llwood did lose his own state case, filed on behalf of himself as a voter, which was denied on standing - the judge basically ruled he had no right to sue for relief (from fraud). of course he will appeal.

patriots should note that "we" expected to lose cases in state courts with judges that were installed by the same systems.
the 30+ cases that "trump lost" mean nothing to the overall case, other than helping to expose the judges that also have to be investigated and removed. cheer up.

People that are using Trump's case dismissal or the alleged no finding of evidence and calling it done are completely ignorant to the legal process.

An analogy that people can relate to would be a traffic ticket..

Some people want to claim just to shut up and go pay the ticket... that is an option

Those with a little more experience go to trial. So what's happened here is the judge has simply ruled that he's going to listen to the cop simply because he has a badge and won't let you introduce your witness or your video evidence. In that case you simply seek Justice at a superior court. Some people may want to Simply accept the judges or juries ruling the intelligent people seek a higher Court.

When your judge has a history of swinging one way you style the case in such a manner that you win later.

Trump is doing nothing more than exercising his legal right to challenge. Anybody that says anything else is simply ignorant to the issues or process.
And this is not insignificant not sure if anyone else has read this......to be continued

And this is not insignificant not sure if anyone else has read this......to be continued

that is actually very significant, and considering it was done on 11/20, with amy being given WI, it is a win for our team.
all of the most important states in contention (GA - thomas) (MI - Kavanaugh) (PA - Alito) (WI - Barret) are now up to patriots.
they are the justices that handle cases filed for emergency relief in federal court, so everything should happen faster.

You really didn't expect a judge in a Demwits controlled state to side with the President's lawyers? Trump's people realize they will have to take a few loses to get these cases to the Supreme Court. I believe everything is going to plan. Don't panic.

IN SPADES!

Trump losing ground? Apart from the media telling you to think that, what are you talking about?

End game is not in the courts, state or federal to include SCOTUS. The end game is to present such a convincing case in any court in full view of the entire country but especially the state legislatures that those legislatures elect Trump delegates.

If you think about it, if they present a convincing case in court and the judges rule against you, it only further reinforces the reality that the whole election was crooked from the get go.

This will be played out in the legislatures and the degree to which they feel the heat of public outrage. Every representative in those bodies wants to stay there and will have to stand for reelection. This one vote will be the only thing they are judged on. If you have never written your state Representative or Senator, buy more postage stamps.

State courts are the only way to SCOTUS.

SCOTUS was always the intended endgame so that the outcome was final and forever binding.

Reactions: KZP
that is actually very significant, and considering it was done on 11/20, with amy being given WI, it is a win for our team.
all of the most important states in contention (GA - thomas) (MI - Kavanaugh) (PA - Alito) (WI - Barret) are now up to patriots.
they are the justices that handle cases filed for emergency relief in federal court, so everything should happen faster.
100% this is big time

that's sort of funny cause this morning sounded sydney powell sounded confident that had more than enough proof of fraud with just the dominion to flip at least 2 states and more than enough for possibly another with the voter fraud .so what communist news told you they were slipping .

Reactions: theLBC
that's sort of funny cause this morning sounded sydney powell sounded confident that had more than enough proof of fraud with just the dominion to flip at least 2 states and more than enough for possibly another with the voter fraud .so what communist news told you they were slipping .
some liberal posted 1-39 for trump or something they got from fake news. i am not sure if it was here but it made me chuckle.

Reactions: acudaowner
I don't care what anybody's personal political beliefs are. Every person in this country oughta be horribly distraught, concerned, I don't like to use the word offended but it fits. To the point, especially if you're a Democrat. If there's any hint of impropriety in the election process everybody ought to be screaming to have it corrected.

From what I can tell, even for those that post on this site, the only people that don't support the legal process and are claiming president-elect, are those that support the fraud.

It's a shame the Electoral College can't even be trusted now. It was created with the intent to keep crap like this from happening. Thank God our forefathers had the foresight and intellect to predict the future and put checks and balances in place so that the rule of law prevails

If I was a Democrat, I would be disgusted by what that party has done and what they have supported during the election process.

IN SPADES!
MSM is serving large entrees of defeatist soup with side order of fatalist fries. You had a double order.

By the time it winds it's way through the courts, Sleezy Joe will already be sitting in the Oval Office with Harris under his desk.
He'll be under Harris' desk.

I refuse to watch the"news".
Admittedly i have peeked at it a few minutes at a time lately. Frankly, just a little bit is creepy as fuck. How crazy is it to watch news, at this shocking moment, and have newsreaders completely ignore the biggest story in the entire world?
Fucking creepy.
I might be wearing tinfoil, but a shitload of people who make fun of me, are blind as shit, and crossing an 8 lane superhighway, with a fucking seeing-eye possum.