• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump on 20/20

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Only caught the end of it.

Never look to ABC for anything that wouldnt be propaganda.

The bit I saw actually seemed the questioners were pro or at least not venomous to Trump.

I will say Biden could never have done that show.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    I only caught some excerpts of it, he did well from what I saw. They hit him with some pretty tough questions too, it certainly wasn't softball time.

Biden can't answer what he had for dinner without his handlers feeding him the answers via teleprompter. But, I really, really want to see him answer the same level of questions from the public with no preparation or scripting.

"Mr. Vice President, two part question. What is the Constitutional basis behind your intent to ban modern rifles, and second part, what will your response be when those millions of Americans refuse to comply with an unconstitutional order?"

I only caught some excerpts of it, he did well from what I saw. They hit him with some pretty tough questions too, it certainly wasn't softball time.

Biden can't answer what he had for dinner without his handlers feeding him the answers via teleprompter. But, I really, really want to see him answer the same level of questions from the public with no preparation or scripting.

"Mr. Vice President, two part question. What is the Constitutional basis behind your intent to ban modern rifles, and second part, what will your response be when those millions of Americans refuse to comply with an unconstitutional order?"

Mr. Vice President response: "well, that's rather simple really... I like vanilla pudding"

My wife is my political canary in the coal mine.

She wants to be apolitical - so do I but the politicians refuse to leave me alone.

Anyway she is the one that told me the town hall was on.

I wasnt going to watch until she made the comment "He is doing great!".

So,
    a chick,
    not a political junkie,
    college educated,
    has a career,
    gets pissed when "men" discuss RvW - doesnt think it involves anyone without a vagina,
    doesnt understand my gun hobby,
    probably thinks Im a Neanderthal with an odd early modern human brain adaptation ie - missing link
    ......but........
    she is a Trump supporter.

Kind of goes against what "the polls" say women think of Trump.

My data set is a total of 1.

The herd mentality is definitely kicking in strong. lol

Only caught the end of it.

Never look to ABC for anything that wouldnt be propaganda.

The bit I saw actually seemed the questioners were pro or at least not venomous to Trump.

I will say Biden could never have done that show.
    Thanks for posting, we would've missed it entirely.

Say what you want about his character flaws, but he willingly and confidently walks into a pit of mostly vipers, can think on the fly, holds his own, doesn't sit on a fence and pretend to want to appeal to 99% and promise everyone everything for the sake of votes...

DJT 2020 100%. F*** the haters.

My wife is my political canary in the coal mine.

She wants to be apolitical - so do I but the politicians refuse to leave me alone.

Anyway she is the one that told me the town hall was on.

I wasnt going to watch until she made the comment "He is doing great!".

So,
    a chick,
    not a political junkie,
    college educated,
    has a career,
    gets pissed when "men" discuss RvW - doesnt think it involves anyone without a vagina,
    doesnt understand my gun hobby,
    probably thinks Im a Neanderthal with an odd early modern human brain adaptation ie - missing link
    ......but........
    she is a Trump supporter.

Kind of goes against what "the polls" say women think of Trump.

My data set is a total of 1.
    Wait, are we married to the same woman?

• Haha
    Reactions: pmclaine