• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump pulling out of Afghanistan.....

<chuckle> IDK, I've seen quite a few lives and families "torn apart" from car accidents.

"War" as just a cash cow, is the thought of the weak minded, who do not see the complexities or lack the intelligence to see, that there is a whole lot more at play than just making money.

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree here...

Lodge is nice but you really need to research Smithy - much better finish = better uevos.

Lodge is like junk compared to even slightly better stuff:

Lodge is like junk compared to even slightly better stuff:

Ill give them credit though sticking in the USA and there stuff is plenty serviceable.

Great marketing idea to get in hardware stores to increase visibility.

I have a big Lodge going on twenty or so years old that has never seen a drop of soap.

Even with its rough sand cast surface the thing is still non stick and cleans up sweet with a few swirls of a plastic brush.

Still though it doesnt compare to how the smooth Smithey will create a golden crust on fried eggs.......

"War" as just a cash cow, is the thought of the weak minded, who do not see the complexities or lack the intelligence to see, that there is a whole lot more at play than just making money.
Laughing,... once you get old enough to think an open your eyes to what you perceived as reality for so long, only then will you understand you were but a willing puppet all along,.... BTDT

Laughing,... once you get old enough to think an open your eyes to what you perceived as reality for so long, only then will you understand you were but a willing puppet all along,.... BTDT

LOL! Old enough? Last time I checked, age had very little to do with wisdom. A lot of people BTDT...

Reactions: ArmyJerry
LOL! I know quite a few old farts (a lot older than me) that are just off in their own little worlds of "reality", who swear they are the wisest motherfu*kers out there. Smh...<chuckle> Welcome to Loserville...Population...you.

Believe what you will, you have to live with your own thoughts...

Reactions: ArmyJerry
LOL! I know quite a few old farts (a lot older than me) that are just off in their own little worlds of "reality", who swear they are the wisest motherfu*kers out there. Smh...<chuckle> Welcome to Loserville...Population...you.

Believe what you will, you have to live with your own thoughts...
That says a lot about you, and please remember forever what you just said.