• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Rally

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Just noticed......In previous rallies when Trump would say show the crowd the camera never panned the crowd.

Now in the age of Covid I see they pan the crowd.

Of course the crowd is full of Americans that say eat a dick about masks.

Guessing headlines now are look Trump crowd doesn't wear masks.

Im with Trump!

Remember that individual votes don't directly choose the next president. I'm hoping that the Demwits keep thinking that increasing the voting ranks in CA, WA, OR, NY, MD and other BLUE states will win the race for Hiden Biden.

I hope those BLUE states have 110% of those idiots vote for Biden and still have him lose the Electoral Vote to Trump. A solid BLUE state doesn't determine the outcome regardless of the vote count.. Biden can win with 98% of the votes or 51%, it doesn't matter. Those PURPLE states are the states that Trump must turn. PA, MI and a few others are so important for Trump.

Remember that individual votes don't directly choose the next president. I'm hoping that the Demwits keep thinking that increasing the voting ranks in CA, WA, OR, NY, MD and other BLUE states will win the race for Hiden Biden.

I hope those BLUE states have 110% of those idiots vote for Biden and still have him lose the Electoral Vote to Trump. A solid BLUE state doesn't determine the outcome regardless of the vote count.. Biden can win with 98% of the votes or 51%, it doesn't matter. Those PURPLE states are the states that Trump must turn. PA, MI and a few others are so important for Trump.
    The popular vote very well COULD matter if the gap is wide enough. Like it or not, you’ll have the media and all the liberals claiming “we need to have this conversation” if the gap gets up to 10 points or more.
    Expect the GOP to cave when it happens too..