• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump rally

That’s 100% correct until we learn to cheat like those fucking cocksuckers we will never win! Look at the shit show that happened to Detroit in the last election.
Wrong!!
FauxBI
CIA
DHS
Uniparty
Judicial branch
Legislative branch
Alphabet branch
Propaganda branch (media including social)
Republicants
Democraps
Are all corrupted and can't be fixed by Trump.

Wrong!!
FauxBI
CIA
DHS
Uniparty
Judicial branch
Legislative branch
Alphabet branch
Republicants
Democraps
You are not wrong. But it is entertaining. Trump is the burr under their collective saddle. Me likee. Me likee too much.

Wrong!!
FauxBI
CIA
DHS
Uniparty
Judicial branch
Legislative branch
Alphabet branch
Republicants
Democraps
This is the correct use of the word “systemic”. You could swap every person in every position of gov’t with new people who have yet to fuck their fellow countrymen by working a gov job and things would continue to rot. The system itself is evil. Nothing and any amount of people could ever fix it. It would have to burn. Instead this monster continues to grow.

I’m gonna vote so much harder this time.

Do this

1699497676202.png

Not this

1699497709642.png

Show them you mean it!!!!

Not sure what weight loss program Sarah Huckabee went on but she looks fine.

She was always pretty but I didn't even recocnize her tonight. She has beatiful legs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Bender and thejeep
Good grief what a bunch of quitters.

Yep, it was stolen. Yep, they’ll try to do it again.

Do you think staying home makes it easier or harder for the commies to steal it? They only reason they can steal anything is we are an evenly divided country. Stay home and they win EVERYTHING without cheating on a single ballot. That’s called surrender, and I won’t do it.

This is the correct use of the word “systemic”. You could swap every person in every position of gov’t with new people who have yet to fuck their fellow countrymen by working a gov job and things would continue to rot. The system itself is evil. Nothing and any amount of people could ever fix it. It would have to burn. Instead this monster continues to grow.
The system itself is evil? So the founders conspired to foist this evil on the world, disguised as god given rights and restraint on government.

That’s 100% correct until we learn to cheat like those fucking cocksuckers we will never win! Look at the shit show that happened to Detroit in the last election.
The gop did cheat. They cheated just as hard as the democrats. They had the same agenda because THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME

Reactions: Bender

Do you think staying home makes it easier or harder for the commies to steal it? They only reason they can steal anything is we are an evenly divided country. Stay home and they win EVERYTHING without cheating on a single ballot. That’s called surrender, and I won’t do it.
Considering Trump got more votes than anyone in history, besides Joe Biden in the same election. Considering how blatantly they did it. Do you think it really makes any difference how many votes they need to make?

Considering Trump got more votes than anyone in history, besides Joe Biden in the same election. Considering how blatantly they did it. Do you think it really makes any difference how many votes they need to make?
That has been my point, as well. Granted, there was ballot harvesting and outright false ballots. But only in a few key areas. The rest of that are actual votes for Biden. So, the system itself is not really corrupt, it is the shitty humans that make it so.

Reactions: jrassy and 101st
I like Trump and will stand with him again. If i wanted to be an America / Trump hating, commie faggot that mocks and riducules him, I'd head over to Arfcom.

He must have a plan he's not revealing to 'defeat the cheat' (I thought of that just now), other than just talking about how mail-in voting is the first step to rigging an election.

Changing the voting laws once he's in to allow only same day, in person voting with paper ballots is great but those changes need to be made now or he'll never get in.

And just whispering that mail-in voting "can" lead to rigged elections isn't going to cut it.

Last edited:
The system itself is evil? So the founders conspired to foist this evil on the world, disguised as god given rights and restraint on government.
If this is what the founders intended then I’d piss on their graves if I could. I can only hope they didn’t intend on a 25,000,000 person strong police/surveillance state “employing” 1-9 working age person in america, hundreds of gov’t departments and regulating bodies creating a web of unaccountability, 50% plus tax rates on the working class (and no, gov “employees” do not pay taxes and contribute. Those that believe they do are too stupid to converse with), defenseless borders, fake elections, all enforced and protected by the end of a gun purchased from the bounty of the aforementioned armed robbery of the productive.

You missed the whole point. The system has grown into its own living breathing monster. The constitution not on allowed for this, but guaranteed it. Many people before and after its inception pointed this out and these men were so accurate in their predictions that they could be viewed as seers. Read the Anti-Federalist Papers and you can see for yourself. There were movements against the adoption of the constitution as it was a blue print for powerful centralized gov’t.

Before I forget, god given rights protected by gov’t is a myth. The only rights men have are those they are willing to fight for, god given or not. Most likely, gov’t is what takes them away.

Last edited:

And Trump gets elected. Then what? The CIA, FBI DHS worked with the DNC to set up Trump for the Russian hoax. They set him up for an impeachment. The republicants set him up with cabinet leaders to work against him. The republicants knew that the Russian hoax was fake from the start. The republicants and democrats worked with the FBI to set up Gen Flynn. The media is in on the whole game. The judicial branch is just as corrupt as the others.
What outside the beltway person is going to work with Trump after seeing the lives and families of anyone associated with him ruined?
Trump can't appoint anyone without congressional approval.
So again, Trump gets elected and then what?

They RELEASED a DEADLY VIRUS on the entire WORLD to get rid of the BAD ORANGE MAN!!!
Are you that fucking stooopid to believe that we are voting our way out of this?
China also had to quell the Hong Kong riots. That was the main reason it was released, and what happened here was just icing on the cake.

Remember all the commies taking walks in china town and call Trump rayciss? Remember when they said COvId was no big deal? That was until he absolutely demolished them at the State of The Union address. Immediately after that the dems/commies and their propaganda turned on the Covid machine in the U.S.

Last edited:

Walking away from an authoritarian gov’t while defending one another is the correction. Voting for criminals in fake elections while backing the blue that makes it possible is not. While you guys legitimize the illegitimate, I’ll be scratching my nuts at home giving no fucks on election day.

D324F402-04A2-4984-91BB-2BCF6CD892D3.jpeg

No, the Founders just knew human nature and government. They also knew nothing keeps both in check other than hot lead.

Hot talk and cold lead doesn't do shit.

If this is what the founders intended then I’d piss on their graves if I could. I can only hope they didn’t intend on a 25,000,000 person strong police/surveillance state “employing” 1-9 working age person in america, hundreds of gov’t departments and regulating bodies creating a web of unaccountability, 50% plus tax rates on the working class (and no, gov “employees” do not pay taxes and contribute. Those that believe they do are too stupid to converse with), defenseless borders, fake elections, all enforced and protected by the end of a gun purchased from the bounty of the aforementioned armed robbery of the productive.

You missed the whole point. The system has grown into its own living breathing monster. The constitution not on allowed for this, but guaranteed it. Many people before and after its inception pointed this out and these men were so accurate in their predictions that they could be viewed as seers. Read the Anti-Federalist Papers and you can see for yourself. There were movements against the adoption of the constitution as it was a blue print for powerful centralized gov’t.

Before I forget, god given rights protected by gov’t is a myth. The only rights men have are those they are willing to fight for, god given or not. Most likely, gov’t is what takes them away.
I would say you missed the whole point. You can hang all widgets you want on an engine. Even some the make it not work correctly but its still an engine and still a system that works.

Reactions: Bender and jrassy
And Trump gets elected. Then what? The CIA, FBI DHS worked with the DNC to set up Trump for the Russian hoax. They set him up for an impeachment. The republicants set him up with cabinet leaders to work against him. The republicants knew that the Russian hoax was fake from the start. The republicants and democrats worked with the FBI to set up Gen Flynn. The media is in on the whole game. The judicial branch is just as corrupt as the others.
What outside the beltway person is going to work with Trump after seeing the lives and families of anyone associated with him ruined?
Trump can't appoint anyone without congressional approval.
So again, Trump gets elected and then what?
Just like the time that Trump supporter Roger Stone misremembered an email but spoke to the special investigator. When they told him he was wrong, that became a false statement to the FBI.

So, they descend on his home with an operations group that dwarf the crew that got Osama bin Laden. Urban tank, tactical guys in full gear and plates and select fire rifles, NV, amphibious coming up the canal by the house. And a helicopter.

In the meantime, somehow, a CNN mobile broadcasting rig was parked across the cul-de-sac from his house in a gated community, "doing paperwork."

So, these "operators" knock on the door and cuff Roger Stone and perp walk him in front of worldwide TV in his underwear and barefoot, not even allowing him to dress. Because, in his 70s, he is so dangerous he could wipe them all out, of course.

I have no idea if it's true or not (perhaps it's just someones idea of best option) but...
I've heard Tucker Carlson might be in the running for VP ?!?

I would not mind Vivek (ramalamadingdang) as a VP either.....like him or not, the fucker has a mind like a razor blade and he cuts right to the quick of things.

I have no idea if it's true or not (perhaps it's just someones idea of best option) but...

I would not mind Vivek (ramalamadingdang) as a VP either.....like him or not, the fucker has a mind like a razor blade and he cuts right to the quick of things.
Vivek has zero backbone and has taken every side of every issue. He is smart and has decent instincts. He just needs to figure out what he stands for.

The whole "well abortion, weed"...no, it wasn't that. It was the same as 2020. We need to cheat better is all.

No, it was a podcast interview asking Trump out of the blue if he would consider Tucker...he (Trump) was clearly caught off guard and couldn't say no, said "he would consider it, Tucker& he have common sense".

Vivek has gone back on forth - i.e. in early Jan. 2020 he supported Pence, said there was no fraud; now says "there was fraud in the form of election interference by Big Tech suppressing the Hunter laptop story". There are other issues with him - as in he was a registered (D) and financially supported (D) political campaigns. Go back to the Vivek thread - I posted it there. But yes, his IQ I'm sure is a good 30-40 points over anyone else in the field, including Trump. But we don't know about his talk vs. action; we do with Trump.
Edit: He also took "scholarship" money from Soros after he had graduated; and was a WEF GYL for 2021. He aaske to b removed off the list when he decided to run.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrassy
That would perhaps be the catalyst to kick off Lexington-Concord 2.0
Thats what I thought in 2016 but now have my doubts.

A stolen election openly caught on cameras didn't ignite shit.

What's become of fellow Jan. 6th patriots caged in dungeons like it's the Middle Ages? Do people even care? At least the mooslums do shit like kidnap their enemies to use for bartering chips to rescue their comrades being held.

I like Trump and will stand with him again. If i wanted to be an America / Trump hating, commie faggot that mocks and riducules him, I'd head over to Arfcom.

He must have a plan he's not revealing to 'defeat the cheat' (I thought of that just now), other than just talking about how mail-in voting is the first step to rigging an election.

Changing the voting laws once he's in to allow only same day, in person voting with paper ballots is great but those changes need to be made now or he'll never get in.

And just whispering that mail-in voting "can" lead to rigged elections isn't going to cut it.

Trump is either a Human Resources idiot or in on it.

How is it we can open a thread here and immediately realize when someone is full of shit, save gun manufacturers appointing lead salesmen in track suits but I digress,

Yet Trump can't sit down with a Christie, Wray or Milley and find out over a one hour coffee he is in the presence of a loathsome piece of shit.

The camouflaged ones were the Marines in his cabinet. Admittedly I let my own faith in the organization to allow me to cheerlead their appointments and they turned out to be loathsome pieces of shit.

Now the USMC is just another institution that has a stained reputation and can no longer be considered above reproach.

Reactions: Skeptic1 and TACC
They RELEASED a DEADLY VIRUS on the entire WORLD to get rid of the BAD ORANGE MAN!!!
Are you that fucking stooopid to believe that we are voting our way out of this?

"DEADLY"

Come now get a grip, old man, surely you are made of stiffer vertebrae.

Line up boys.....he is losing it.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
China also had to quell the Hong Kong riots. That was the main reason it was released, and what happened here was just icing on the cake.

Remember all the commies taking walks in china town and call Trump rayciss? Remember when they said COvId was no big deal? That was until he absolutely demolished them at the State of The Union address. Immediately after that the dems/commies and their propaganda turned on the Covid machine in the U.S.

Remember it clear as day.

It was mid 40s in February, New England and working beside the ocean I was in shirtsleeves.

I started a stock market thread that keeps popping up full of enthusiasm thinking my 401K and pension would provide me a retirement of absolute pleasure.

In that moment God noted my lack of humility and designed this all to teach me truth and light.

Sorry fellas this is all my fault.

Walking away from an authoritarian gov’t while defending one another is the correction. Voting for criminals in fake elections while backing the blue that makes it possible is not. While you guys legitimize the illegitimate, I’ll be scratching my nuts at home giving no fucks on election day.

View attachment 8267964
That’s a cute cartoon, but it’s not how it works at all. If all the people who think the election was stolen walk away and refuse to vote, the left doesn’t just disappear. They get a super majority and do whatever they want. And what they want is to double the tax rate, dilute us with 100 million impoverished migrants and put them on welfare, cementing their authentic electoral power for a hundred years. And they’ll confiscate your 401k to do it. And not a single one of those events will touch off kinetic negotiations, because it would have at 20 million migrants, a 90% marginal rate, or the crash of 08 if that was the case.

If you think your vote doesn’t count, that’s the most important time to vote. Our election system is so decentralized that they can’t physically steal all of it. They can lean heavily on the scales in close races, and do. But how long have they been doing this? Look at that graph and look at what they had to do to defeat trumps 70 million votes. And now a whole bunch of people have woken up and see it. What if trump has gotten 80 million? How stupid would that graph look then when Biden wins? How many more people would be furious then?

Reactions: Ronws and Bender