• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump says "2A gone if Dems win"

2aBaC̶a̶

Humans are amusing
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
I Da ho
With Biden/Kamala and the rest Of the hard left kooks an armed society is a threat to their utopian society.

People never want to belive that is their ultimate endgame and reasoning for gun control.

If you think Obama was a great Gun salesman, watch out.

I'm voting for Trump but have also reminded him via emails to the white house that the bump stock ban was wrong. He needs to reverse himself on that. If he did that, it would speak volumes to 2A purists everywhere.

Everyone can send him a politely worded message telling him that if he reversed himself on the bump stock ban and repealed it, then he'd have a lot more people on his side.

Send your message here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Reactions: wh20crazy
No Show Joe and Commie-Lah know as sure as shit that if they were to mess with the 2a, the 2a would mess right back...

Reactions: kmckinnon
The Democrats already outed themselves as hardline new-age Marxists. It will be no surprise that if they win, they will immediately try to go for the kill, most likely deputizing armed ANTIFA/BLM as front rank stormtroopers to round up guns from Patriot hands and terrorize anyone who does not get in line. When they are certain that the Patriots are fully disarmed and the potential thorns are trimmed, the hard men, paramilitary-trained and uniformed party zealots will be unleashed and in a blaze of sudden and overwhelming brutality, most of the ANTIFA street level goons and genderqueer liberals will be cut down and wiped out in a full on purge. "But I was always loyal to the Revolution and I have been supporting it from day one! Why me!", will be the cries echoing from alleyways in between bursts of automatic rifle fire. This has happened in BOTH Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. The initial first day supporters and agitators of the revolution are almost immediately exterminated as soon as the actual governing apparatus is installed and a new set of teeth sharpened, because they are most likely to become disillusioned by the monster that they had created. The second tier of actual powerholders simply cannot risk such a vulnerability.

The Democrats already outed themselves as hardline new-age Marxists. It will be no surprise that if they win, they will immediately try to go for the kill, most likely deputizing armed ANTIFA/BLM as front rank stormtroopers to round up guns from Patriot hands and terrorize anyone who does not get in line. When they are certain that the Patriots are fully disarmed and the potential thorns are trimmed, the hard men, paramilitary-trained and uniformed party zealots will be unleashed and in a blaze of sudden and overwhelming brutality, most of the ANTIFA street level goons and genderqueer liberals will be cut down and wiped out in a full on purge. "But I was always loyal to the Revolution and I have been supporting it from day one! Why me!", will be the cries echoing from alleyways in between bursts of automatic rifle fire.

Different day - same tactics.

806a10c2-e0b9-4af7-8a6c-4fa0fd8e4f8e.jpg.pagespeed.ce.YXCbPobVgy.jpg

kristallnacht.jpeg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-14468%2C_Berlin%2C_NS-Boykott_gegen_j%C3%BCdische_Gesch%C3%A4fte_crop.jpg

hj-prelude-fire-jump.jpg

He has done jack and shit for 2A so he is one to call the kettle black

No politician gives a rat's ass about 2A. No doubt Biden/Harris would be worse. They would actively attack 2A rights and would be successful if they win Congress as well. Trump wouldn't actively go after 2A but he won't do shit to help it either.

The whole thing is rotten to the core.

No politician gives a rat's ass about 2A. No doubt Biden/Harris would be worse. They would actively attack 2A rights and would be successful if they win Congress as well. Trump wouldn't actively go after 2A but he won't do shit to help it either.

You're 110% correct. However, if people don't bother to vote for Trump that is effectively a vote for a presidency under Kamala Harris.

You read that correctly. President Kamala Harris and probably Vice-President Stacey Abrams.

Hi,

Does it really matter whether you can "Have" them or not when judicial system is clearly showing you can NOT use them????
How many cases has Trump ordered the DOJ to review on whether self defense or not where the local and States have charged murder?

Until Fed DOJ orders Federal courts to SEEK out and take the lead on all self defense vs murder appeals it does not make much difference....either you are a criminal for having guns or you are a criminal for using them........End results are the same.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Does it really matter whether you can "Have" them or not when judicial system is clearly showing you can NOT use them????
How many cases has Trump ordered the DOJ to review on whether self defense or not where the local and States have charged murder?

Until Fed DOJ orders Federal courts to SEEK out and take the lead on all self defense vs murder appeals it does not make much difference....either you are a criminal for having guns or you are a criminal for using them........End results are the same.

Sincerely,
Theis

Agree it is a shit stew, but it's not the same. I would prefer go to prison for defending my family rather than risk having all of us killed. I would rather hold off being a criminal till it comes to the life or death decisions. At least i get the choice. End results may be the same for me, but it still leaves a better outcome for my family.

So yes, it matters. For now. It also probably matters to those who would seek to harm my family as well. My assumption is that violent crime will increase when firearms are outlawed and only criminals are the ones willing to carry them around.

Next time AOC is on the tube look at her crazy ass eyes.

That chick would round up thousands and kill them with no issue in the name of her cause.

It's not that she knows how or why she would just decide it's the thing to do and have no injury to her conscience doing so.

Her strings are pulled by others.

The others are why the FF gave us 2A.

I'm voting for Trump but have also reminded him via emails to the white house that the bump stock ban was wrong. He needs to reverse himself on that. If he did that, it would speak volumes to 2A purists everywhere.

Everyone can send him a politely worded message telling him that if he reversed himself on the bump stock ban and repealed it, then he'd have a lot more people on his side.

Send your message here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
We don't want bump stocks, fuck that settling bullshit. We want a repeal of Reagan's machine gun ban of 1986.

The 2nd A, is just in the way of their Kingdom. Once we are disarmed, as shown above, will happen and we will need more than "papers", to exist in this land. Guns are the only thing, that keep us and the .gov, at arms length. Mac

Reactions: Dunraven

That chick would round up thousands and kill them with no issue in the name of her cause.

It's not that she knows how or why she would just decide it's the thing to do and have no injury to her conscience doing so.

100%
Eyes of a complete lunatic

While I understand what you (all) are saying, don't cut your nose off to spite your face. These commies learned a lot from the 1994 AWB under commie klinton and there will be no sunset on anything new. So people are pissed about bump-stocks (I get it, but we have "AR Pistols that could quite easily go away") and such.

Yes, giving up a little eats away constantly; but....if one doesn't vote for Trump because of that bump-stock, and is willing to lose it all - I really don't know what to say. Bigger fish to fry - long term. Get Trump in and get 1-3 more staunch Originalists on the court and then if we hold the course with GOA and get rid of fancy pants Wayne, maybe have a prayer in hell of getting back to the core of #2.

Donald has not necessarily been the protector of 2A...
The courts have done more then he is probably aware of, like reversing a lot of the restrictive laws in Kommiefornia.

Reactions: shk1
While I understand what you (all) are saying, don't cut your nose off to spite your face. These commies learned a lot from the 1994 AWB under commie klinton and there will be no sunset on anything new. So people are pissed about bump-stocks (I get it, but we have "AR Pistols that could quite easily go away") and such.

Yes, giving up a little eats away constantly; but....if one doesn't vote for Trump because of that bump-stock, and is willing to lose it all - I really don't know what to say. Bigger fish to fry - long term. Get Trump in and get 1-3 more staunch Originalists on the court and then if we hold the course with GOA and get rid of fancy pants Wayne, maybe have a prayer in hell of getting back to the core of #2.
Amen

My admin at work (female) says "I just cannot look at her...she has a crazy persons eyes." LOL. They're black as pitch. Reminds me of a cousin who fucked me and my sibling over same black as pitch eyes with no real pupil definition - unadulterated evil.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

No one is saying don't vote for Trump...that would be insane. As I said, the Biden/Harris ticket would actively pursue anti-2A measures.

However, don't be fooled to think that Trump is our friend...he isn't and it has little to do with the bump stock. Remember his remarks regarding due process. That speaks volumes. If he wins, it will be interesting to see if he follows the same line. He can't get back in so who is to say he won't become our best friend or our worst enemy. Time will tell

Seems the 1st Amendment fell already.
Don't
Talk about Chin Wuhan Flu
You HAVE to wear a mask,,even when alone 😆
Don't say ALL LIVES MATTER
They aren't anarchist/antfa/NAZI
Just peaceful demonstrators

When the 2nd Amendment falls.
The protection of all other Amendment will be gone.
Then the Constitution

Again be fore warned Sleepy Joe won't make it past year 1. Kameltoe/Pelocrap
Pass this warning to all

Attachments

• 65109338_1054048768137700_3958099756705644544_n.jpg
    65109338_1054048768137700_3958099756705644544_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 108
I think Trump has done more for the Country than any of you could imagine.

Think about this for a second, 300+ Federal District and Appeal Judgeship he has installed, he has stacked the Courts where it matters for at least a decade my be more. Yes, he was weak for a moment on the bump stock, but after that Las Vegas Cluster Fuck shooting, he needed to throw a bone, Yes it sucked, and Yes, some people have that bone stuck in their throat to this day, and I am not going to same it is not without good reason. But we are in this for the long game.

Think back, do you want that Screeching Bitch Hillary Clinton in the White House as the President of the USA, with Bill Clinton as the First Husband instead.
Be thankful we have what we have. Work and do the best we have and make the most of it. Trump has been living rent free in the liberals heads for four years.
He has set the One World Government on it ass. If we are not fighting in CW2 by February 2021 call it GTG.

Who gives a flying fuck about the bump stock...a moment of weakness? Give me a break...A man's actions or words betrays his intentions.

Telling the press "fuck due process" and that is a moment of weakness? That is a FUCK YOU to the Constitution.

I'll vote for him but I will not blindly trust him under any circumstances

We don't want bump stocks, fuck that settling bullshit. We want a repeal of Reagan's machine gun ban of 1986.

You are correct. All the gun laws in this country are unconstitutional.

No one is saying don't vote for Trump...that would be insane. As I said, the Biden/Harris ticket would actively pursue anti-2A measures.

However, don't be fooled to think that Trump is our friend...he isn't and it has little to do with the bump stock. Remember his remarks regarding due process. That speaks volumes. If he wins, it will be interesting to see if he follows the same line. He can't get back in so who is to say he won't become our best friend or our worst enemy. Time will tell
I agree with that somewhat; but more troubling to me than the bump-stock is the potential support for more of these red-flag laws that you're talking about where due process is completely tossed out the window. In fact, it's worse than that, red flag laws are basically setting up shit like the brownshirts in WW2 Germany where there is pretty much free reign to dial in your neighbor. I'm hoping he's rethought that red flag shit.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
"Does it really matter whether you can "Have" them or not when judicial system is clearly showing you can NOT use them????"

^This. 2020 has shown us this in spades.

I agree with that somewhat; but more troubling to me than the bump-stock is the potential support for more of these red-flag laws that you're talking about where due process is completely tossed out the window. In fact, it's worse than that, red flag laws are basically setting up shit like the brownshirts in WW2 Germany where there is pretty much free reign to dial in your neighbor. I'm hoping he's rethought that red flag shit.

I am hoping you are right

So how does installing originalists/strict constructionists judges into SCOTUS? Why would he do that if he doesn’t GAF the system and process?
You watch too much TV.

^^^ This!

Screw stupid bump stocks. They are as retarded as the little cranks people used to put on the trigger guard of their 10-22 and get all Rambo.

Bump stocks have become a bete noir to attack the most pro 2a President ever. Why do you think they were allowed In The first place? To create a climate where all semi-autos were really full autos.

We need repeal of Hughes Amendment. Not Mattel toy stocks to go with people’s equally Retarded “fuel filters.” Which are another way the commies are trying to get suppressors banned (when we should be taking them off the NFA.)

Stop with the bump stock blather. It’s infantile.

Sirhr

Red Flag laws are unconstitutional, period. A conservative SCOTUS will find them as such.

So how does installing originalists/strict constructionists judges into SCOTUS? Why would he do that if he doesn’t GAF the system and process?
You watch too much TV.
What have the new members of SCOTUS done for 2A? They have refused to hear everything asked of them to date. They have voted poorly on cases they have heard, if memory serves me well.

Please enlighten me. I’m all ears . I’ll even turn off the TV to read it

What have the new members of SCOTUS done for 2A? They have refused to hear everything asked of them to date. They have voted poorly on cases they have heard, if memory serves me well.

Please enlighten me. I’m all ears . I’ll even turn off the TV to read it

I believe that the four conservative justices voted against a writ of certiorari on the last 10:cases because they figured Roberts would vote with the leftists on the court. They probably want to wait until RBG became worm food so they could get another conservative justice on their side.

I believe that the four conservative justices voted against a writ of certiorari on the last 10:cases because they figured Roberts would vote with the leftists on the court. They probably want to wait until RBG became worm food so they could get another conservative justice on their side.
I guess we should all continue to make excuses for why we should wait for apparent conservatives to show their true colors. You either vote for your beliefs or you don't. If these people are waiting, then they are spineless mouthpieces who will cave when popular opinion does not support their position. There were those of us who didn't want these two picks for the reasons that are unfolding in front of you now.

As I said, I will vote for Trump. No question about that but I would rather have a true constitutionalist in the WH. Someone who speaks and ACTS with conviction.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Who gives a flying fuck about the bump stock...a moment of weakness? Give me a break...A man's actions or words betrays his intentions.

Telling the press "fuck due process" and that is a moment of weakness? That is a FUCK YOU to the Constitution.

I'll vote for him but I will not blindly trust him under any circumstances

You also have to understand that Trump doesnt always think before he opens his mouth and says things that sound good in the moment.

I imagine that is why he flip flops on issues, he says one thing then later somone knowledgeable on the subject explains the reality of it.

^^^ This!

Screw stupid bump stocks. They are as retarded as the little cranks people used to put on the trigger guard of their 10-22 and get all Rambo.

Bump stocks have become a bete noir to attack the most pro 2a President ever. Why do you think they were allowed In The first place? To create a climate where all semi-autos were really full autos.

We need repeal of Hughes Amendment. Not Mattel toy stocks to go with people’s equally Retarded “fuel filters.” Which are another way the commies are trying to get suppressors banned (when we should be taking them off the NFA.)

Stop with the bump stock blather. It’s infantile.

Sirhr
Agree, get rid of the Hughes Amendment. Granted, the libtards/commies just want to get rid of guns all together; but just imagine how many fewer complaints from people around ranges, how much hearing loss (even with protection) we could save, and the list goes on and on. Not to mention EUROPE allows suppressors. Oh, that's right, the dems truly care about my health...how silly of me. We were close to at least getting suppressors and had the vegas thing not happened we may well be on our way towards that. So agree, Trump, other than bump-stocks, has been supportive at least legislatively of 2A. As much as it pains me to say, Reagan made a deal with the devil in '86 and caved to the Dems making changes in the bill.

You tell me how standing up for your rights worked out Californian.

Not good, its been a constant uphill battle. And I hope you're taking notes because its coming your way.

Trying to fight an enemy their way, by their rules, in their courts, in their own house is more often than not a futile attempt.

They know it will ultimately come to violence, on their terms. Their goal is to limit their own casulties and preemptively disarm a future resistance.