• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump says "2A gone if Dems win"

...... When they are certain that the Patriots are fully disarmed and the potential thorns are trimmed, the hard men, paramilitary-trained and uniformed party zealots will be unleashed and in a blaze of sudden and overwhelming brutality, most of the ANTIFA street level goons and genderqueer liberals will be cut down and wiped out in a full on purge. "But I was always loyal to the Revolution and I have been supporting it from day one! Why me!", will be the cries echoing from alleyways in between bursts of automatic rifle fire. This has happened in BOTH Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union......

I think this was from Berkeley....
boolit2.jpg

^^^ This!
Screw stupid bump stocks. They are as retarded as the little cranks people used to put on the trigger guard of their 10-22 and get all Rambo.
Bump stocks have become a bete noir to attack the most pro 2a President ever. Why do you think they were allowed In The first place? To create a climate where all semi-autos were really full autos.
We need repeal of Hughes Amendment. Not Mattel toy stocks to go with people’s equally Retarded “fuel filters.” Which are another way the commies are trying to get suppressors banned (when we should be taking them off the NFA.)
Stop with the bump stock blather. It’s infantile.
Sirhr

While I'm still voting for Trump and I think everyone should.

I WON'T give him a pass on that bump stock ban.
I never had one as I thought they were stupid. BUT the principle is very disturbing. The government specifically said something was fine, no problem.
Then said, okay turn them in or destroy them because... we need to placate those that actually hate our administration, oh and tough luck about any money you spent, Compensation HA!

He, COULD have done exactly what you suggested, which was say they are actually machine gun parts and we'll repeal the Hughes Amendment and you can file your NFA paperwork for them in x amount of time or you have to get rid of them.

But nope, his reaction to that and like lots of other things was "I don't like them", and "lets just take them and then worry about it in the courts."

The whole reason I voted for him in the primaries was because JR was beating the drum hard saying dad will get the HPA passed...

So Yes, I'm voting for him because the other option is truly horrible & I think everyone else should do the same.
BUT until he actually does something to increase our 2A rights, I'm not giving him a pass.

There are far greater evils in play than losing the 2A. Your RKBA is meaningless if the economy collapses, or the economy is mobilized against you. More and more I find it difficult to find retailers to shop with these days.

There are far greater evils in play than losing the 2A. Your RKBA is meaningless if the economy collapses, or the economy is mobilized against you. More and more I find it difficult to find retailers to shop with these days.
I would respectfully disagree. Your RKBA is priceless if the economy collapses. Because those who are able to provide (or take) will survive.

If the economy wants to exclude un-woke people... I will eat woke people. I understand they are stringy and taste of patchouli oil and failure. But in a collapsed world, force is what will keep people going long enough to rebuild it.

I don't think it will come to that... but all the other rights are predicated on being able to handle self defense and the defense of your family, neighborhood and community. Here in Mayberry.... to be able to hunt an defend a farm.

From that level of safety, you can rebuild anything.

Sirhr

I would respectfully disagree. Your RKBA is priceless if the economy collapses. Because those who are able to provide (or take) will survive.

If the economy wants to exclude un-woke people... I will eat woke people. I understand they are stringy and taste of patchouli oil and failure. But in a collapsed world, force is what will keep people going long enough to rebuild it.

I don't think it will come to that... but all the other rights are predicated on being able to handle self defense and the defense of your family, neighborhood and community. Here in Mayberry.... to be able to hunt an defend a farm.

From that level of safety, you can rebuild anything.

Sirhr
Fair enough.

I'd settle for passage of the hearing protection act or CHL reciprocity across states.

Legitimately though, the supreme court and federal appellate courts are the best firewall against loss of 2A freedoms, given the reticence to rewrite old case law. DC vs Heller is the perfect example. Given the current court make up and McConnell's work over the past four years, I don't think the presidency would have a significant effect upon 2A rights.

A renewed assault weapons ban through a unified Democratic congress, however, would be a significant PITA.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Legitimately though, the supreme court and federal appellate courts are the best firewall against loss of 2A freedoms, given the reticence to rewrite old case law. DC vs Heller is the perfect example. Given the current court make up and McConnell's work over the past four years, I don't think the presidency would have a significant effect upon 2A rights.

A renewed assault weapons ban through a unified Democratic congress, however, would be a significant PITA.
If the Scotus is so useful where is any action on the red flag laws?
A blatant bypass of due process.

R

Personally I'd be more concerned H.R
1296 doesn't make it to the floor. Makes "assault weapons" class 3 NFA firearms, no new manufacture, grandfathers all existing, must be registered within 120 days and must be transfered the same as any other transferable NFA firearm. If I understand the bill correctly.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Personally I'd be more concerned H.R
1296 doesn't make it to the floor. Makes "assault weapons" class 3 NFA firearms, no new manufacture, grandfathers all existing, must be registered within 120 days and must be transfered the same as any other transferable NFA firearm. If I understand the bill correctly.
Kamala said she wants to make EVERY firearm a NFA item