• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Trump should pardon Snowden

I listened to him both times on Joe Rogan.
Interesting guy.
The powers that be, don't like their shitfuckery being brought out into the open.
No side is squeaky clean.
You should see some of the pieces of shit we have in Australian politics.
Blatantly corrupt.

He should be pardoned just long enough to board a 737Max headed back to the states, which will be short exactly one parachute when it goes haywire somewhere over the northern Atlantic.

Fucker took an oath to protect the secrets of this country. When he saw something sketchy, he didn't take it to the IG, law enforcement or congress. He shared it with Wikileaks- which makes him a traitor, not a whistleblower.
Fuck him, he doesn't know shit anyway. If he did, he would have used it to get out of Russia and been living large in Tahiti or the Caribbean.

He should be pardoned just long enough to board a 737Max headed back to the states, which will be short exactly one parachute when it goes haywire somewhere over the northern Atlantic.

Fucker took an oath to protect the secrets of this country. When he saw something sketchy, he didn't take it to the IG, law enforcement or congress. He shared it with Wikileaks- which makes him a traitor, not a whistleblower.
Fuck him, he doesn't know shit anyway. If he did, he would have used it to get out of Russia and been living large in Tahiti or the Caribbean.

Because the IG, Congress, or the FBI would never ever possibly be corrupt???

He knew they were and thats why.

How long have you worked for the FBI? 😆

I'm all for this.
Fuck NSA surveillance, and fuck the deep state, the CIA, the FBI and all the other alphabet agency assholes that are in on this shit.
Got to take good with bad. Those agencies are why we don't have Sharia law here. Why your wife/Gf/ daughter if raped can go to the police without worrying about further rape, incarceration, death penalty

Bring him back here, try him for the crimes of which he is accused, and then do the same thing we'd do with any other criminal informant - give him a plea deal in exchange for all the dirt he's provided on the illegal actions of everyone who participated in the crimes that he revealed. That includes at least two presidents, multiple cabinet members, any congressman who's voted in favor of this stuff, etc etc etc.

Got to take good with bad. Those agencies are why we don't have Sharia law here. Why your wife/Gf/ daughter if raped can go to the police without worrying about further rape, incarceration, death penalty

Just so I've got this right - I need to accept that the feds intercept every single one of my electronic communications or else we'd have Sharia law? :unsure:

Gtfo out of here with that bs

.goc imports all the terrorists like the Boston bombers , fort hood etc etc.

They do terrorist things.

Then .gov says “you need us to protect you , give us more if your freedom and treasure “

.gov acts like the mob on so many levels. They are organized crime.

Just so I've got this right - I need to accept that the feds intercept every single one of my electronic communications or else we'd have Sharia law? :unsure:

Rape, sharia law and rape.

1601910358572.png

Snowden....maybe we start with a trial. Depending how that goes, we as a nation talk about other things.

Someone built a switch, that switch allowed parallel collection of data off of the NSA's scoop. If it was Snowden - how about we use him as fertilizer in an orange grove?

Because the IG, Congress, or the FBI would never ever possibly be corrupt???

He knew they were and thats why.

How long have you worked for the FBI? 😆
I'm with ya on that point. The problem is that he never even *tried* to tell law enforcement. Not even a letter to one of those senators vehemently opposed to the Patriot Act.
He went to his supervisor on the contractor side... Booz Allen, IIRC. They told him not to make waves and jeopardize the lucrative contract they had. Never once did he document anything with any agency or individual with the power to investigate... and potentially reform a fundamentally broken system.
If he did anything remotely resembling a whistleblower's actions, and they buried the lede, then I'd be screaming for different heads to roll and calling Snowden a hero.

I’m surprised he’s still alive.

I think Snowden is a powder keg. Also, has he actually been convicted of a crime?

Reading the Wikipedia page on Snowden is an eye-opener to just how pissed the Deep State is at this guy. To have a dedicated jet positioned in Denmark to abduct him and wisk him back to the US should he transit to Scandinavia is telling.

I'm with ya on that point. The problem is that he never even *tried* to tell law enforcement. Not even a letter to one of those senators vehemently opposed to the Patriot Act.
He went to his supervisor on the contractor side... Booz Allen, IIRC. They told him not to make waves and jeopardize the lucrative contract they had. Never once did he document anything with any agency or individual with the power to investigate... and potentially reform a fundamentally broken system.
If he did anything remotely resembling a whistleblower's actions, and they buried the lede, then I'd be screaming for different heads to roll and calling Snowden a hero.

So he should've blown the whistle on an administration that was prosecuting whistleblowers at a rate of 10x more then any previous administration?

Under Obama's administration, 10x more whistleblowers were prosecuted then any other administration in history. What makes that even more rich is that Obama campaigned on protecting whistleblowers, but scrubbed that promise from the record books once they started prosecuting them.

I don't think Snowden was going to get anywhere with the Obama administration, and he knew it. He gave it to an entity that would blow the doors right open, rather then bury it.

No, you don’t have sharia law because we the people won’t tolerate that shit. We the people are tired of corrupt gov.
And NO I don’t have to take the good with the bad. You can let people rape your wife and daughter and run to the police to do all your paperwork.
I will continue to protect my family from any enemy... foreign or domestic.

There is literally a Wikipedia entry for those that have attempted to act as whistleblowers:

Some were ignored; others were prosecuted. So I don't blame Snowden at all for saying "fuck that!".

I think we need more people like snowden.
Not for bringing to light the spy tech and tactics, but the abuse from our Gov on its own citizens.

Snowden has completely outed Facebook, Youtube, Google, Twitter...etc. for the work they do for the Government. They have literally outsourced intelligence gathering missions to the dot.com's of the world. And, guess what? We are willingly giving them everything they could want.

The irony is that Americans were not upset when they found out that the tinfoil hat conspiracy nuts were right.

Snowden has completely outed Facebook, Youtube, Google, Twitter...etc. for the work they do for the Government. They have literally outsourced intelligence gathering missions to the dot.com's of the world. And, guess what? We are willingly giving them everything they could want.

The irony is that Americans were not upset when they found out that the tinfoil hat conspiracy nuts were right.

That's one of the most disappointing parts about all of this. As a collective group of citizens of a "free country", our apathetic attitude towards how we are being governed enables government to act in a very self serving and corrupt manner.

The longer we let this go on, the more power the government assembles, the less power we as citizens have, and government has less and less acountability and incentive to act in a responsible manner.

I'll add, that there is a three part series on YouTube (watch anonymously), that Destin from Smarter Everyday put together. At minimum watch the first installment on Facebook. These assholes are evil. All they want to do is convert your privacy to dollars.

Reactions: gigamortis
That's one of the most disappointing parts about all of this. As a collective group of citizens of a "free country", our apathetic attitude towards how we are being governed enables government to act in a very self serving and corrupt manner.

The longer we let this go on, the more power the government assembles, the less power we as citizens have, and government has less and less acountability and incentive to act in a responsible manner.
Look at what those same entities that worked hand in hand with the Obama disaster of an administration are doing now to steer the election in their direction.
And look at what those agencies especially the FBI and possibly the CIA did to Trump starting During his 2016 election campaign

Look at what those same entities that worked hand in hand with the Obama disaster of an administration are doing now to steer the election in their direction.
And look at what those agencies especially the FBI and possibly the CIA did to Trump starting During his 2016 election campaign

It goes both ways. There are click farms that get paid to give likes/reviews for topics/products. That drives up the visibility. And, it's not just Democrats that are doing it.

If we don't break free from a two party system we are doomed. We need term limits for all offices. We need finance reform, we need laws prohibiting the use of public companies for intelligence gathering.

It's about time that our government start protecting our privacy.

yeah. the same IG, law enforcement, and congress that have been attempting a coupe on trump since the day he came down on the escalator and announced he was going to run for prez. and how many other republicans that were running were spied on?

yeah, it’s a real wonder that he didnt go to the very people he was blowing the whistle on. fucking some people.....

It goes both ways. There are click farms that get paid to give likes/reviews for topics/products. That drives up the visibility. And, it's not just Democrats that are doing it.

If we don't break free from a two party system we are doomed. We need term limits for all offices. We need finance reform, we need laws prohibiting the use of public companies for intelligence gathering.

It's about time that our government start protecting our privacy.

I certainly agree on the term limits, finance reform and private business intelligence gathering

Bring him back here, try him for the crimes of which he is accused, and then do the same thing we'd do with any other criminal informant - give him a plea deal in exchange for all the dirt he's provided on the illegal actions of everyone who participated in the crimes that he revealed. That includes at least two presidents, multiple cabinet members, any congressman who's voted in favor of this stuff, etc etc etc.
cause that worked out so well for epstien. some of you people.....have you been sleeping for the last 3 years?

yeah. the same IG, law enforcement, and congress that have been attempting a coupe on trump since the day he came down on the escalator and announced he was going to run for prez. and how many other republicans that were running were spied on?

yeah, it’s a real wonder that he didnt go to the very people he was blowing the whistle on. fucking some people.....
OK. So let me walk through an alternate universe. One where ES doesn't flee the country with thousands of classified documents on a thumb drive detailing how all our intelligence gathering works, after dumping 1.2M documents out onto Wikileaks so our adversaries can read them, too.

Knowing at the time ES had seen legal violations in 2012, NSA contractors were protected under PPD-19. Not quite the same after the '13 NDAA, but hey, what's a year between friends when you're sitting on evidence of the blatant trampling of the Constitution?

So let's say the Vanity Fair article was full of shit and 2012 ES didn't really have proof... until 2013. Now assuming one thinks one is without whistleblower protection (even though Keith Alexander himself thought whistleblower protection extended to contractors), what does a good, upstanding citizen stuck between a rock and a hard place do? Hmmm. Do you contact the Office of General Counsel questioning whether EOs supersede laws passed by Congress? Personally I'd look for more avenues than that before throwing my hands in the air in surrender.

Maybe, as was covered in the media and their own internal training, one might realize that the NSA was being overseen by the DoD IG's office, since NSA had no independent IG. And said DoDIG was already looking to crack down on the NSA's "fast and loose" interpretations of the law, nearly three years after publicly expressing his concerns about the Patriot Act's overreach. But I digress...

Maybe find someone you can trust to investigate and blow the whistle for you... like any number of senators or congresspersons vehemently opposed to the Patriot Act in the first place. Even his own Senator Akaka, or perhaps if he were uncomfortable talking to a (D), anyone with the last name of "Paul" would have done nicely. Any of them would have gladly taken his call, used it as evidence to prove the points they were making in 2011, and have forced an investigation.

So, in my alternate universe, here's what could have come to pass had ES not taken the stupidest path possible (other than shutting up like a good drone):
With that level of attention, and the fickle nature of politicians not wanting to support something that radioactive, the Mystic program gets shut down two years earlier (not that the NSA gave two fucks, they were collecting better intel asynchronously from the Internet).

The NSA gets a peepee slap and forced to vet contractors better (or god forbid, fix the GS pay scale so they can hire talent Fed Civs at a level commensurate with the civilian world). No Daniel Everette Hale, no Henry Kyle Freese, and Reality Winner finishes her AF stint to go pole dance in some middle eastern shithole she loved so much- without spilling our TTPs on AQ/ISIS to the press.

We don't have the Vault 7 dump which is, officially as of last week, responsible for the death of an innocent civilian in Germany. Not to mention a huge leg up for the PRC on the cyberspace battlefield.

There's a really good chance John Brennan never gets the nomination to the CIA, and Clapper gets buried in 2013- rather than being allowed to linger like the sulfrous fart he is, doing everything possible to unseat the current elected president. Not to mention, since the entire process would have been under public scrutiny, it's doubtful we'd be hearing about Jim Comey's 705s coming out of Schiff's ass, because section 215 of the Patriot Act wouldn't exist, or would be under strict control.

And yet- the NSA continues to do what it was doing in 2012, with no substantive changes after a nice public whitewash and ES to blame as the boogeyman. Our enemies have a crystal clear lens into our IC capabilities. We have done nothing to deter the spilling of classified information to the media, which seeks to destroy everything this country is founded on. The Elites and MIC who care only for money and power continue to weaponize intelligence against the populace.

Snowden's disclosures were a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. So yeah, fuck him.
(Edited for readability... to hell with brevity.)

Exposing corruption and abuses, a clear hero.
Directly putting Americans overseas at mortal risk by implying or exposing activities, a felon who should be convicted.

OK. So let me walk through an alternate universe. One where ES doesn't flee the country with thousands of classified documents on a thumb drive detailing how all our intelligence gathering works, after dumping 1.2M documents out onto Wikileaks so our adversaries can read them, too.

Knowing at the time ES had seen legal violations in 2012, NSA contractors were protected under PPD-19. Not quite the same after the '13 NDAA, but hey, what's a year between friends when you're sitting on evidence of the blatant trampling of the Constitution?

So let's say the Vanity Fair article was full of shit and 2012 ES didn't really have proof... until 2013. Now assuming one thinks one is without whistleblower protection (even though Keith Alexander himself thought whistleblower protection extended to contractors), what does a good, upstanding citizen stuck between a rock and a hard place do? Hmmm. Do you contact the Office of General Counsel questioning whether EOs supersede laws passed by Congress? Personally I'd look for more avenues than that before throwing my hands in the air in surrender.

Maybe, as was covered in the media and their own internal training, one might realize that the NSA was being overseen by the DoD IG's office, since NSA had no independent IG. And said DoDIG was already looking to crack down on the NSA's "fast and loose" interpretations of the law, nearly three years after publicly expressing his concerns about the Patriot Act's overreach. But I digress...

Maybe find someone you can trust to investigate and blow the whistle for you... like any number of senators or congresspersons vehemently opposed to the Patriot Act in the first place. Even his own Senator Akaka, or perhaps if he were uncomfortable talking to a (D), anyone with the last name of "Paul" would have done nicely. Any of them would have gladly taken his call, used it as evidence to prove the points they were making in 2011, and have forced an investigation.

So, in my alternate universe, here's what could have come to pass had ES not taken the stupidest path possible (other than shutting up like a good drone):
With that level of attention, and the fickle nature of politicians not wanting to support something that radioactive, the Mystic program gets shut down two years earlier (not that the NSA gave two fucks, they were collecting better intel asynchronously from the Internet).

The NSA gets a peepee slap and forced to vet contractors better (or god forbid, fix the GS pay scale so they can hire talent Fed Civs at a level commensurate with the civilian world). No Daniel Everette Hale, no Henry Kyle Freese, and Reality Winner finishes her AF stint to go pole dance in some middle eastern shithole she loved so much- without spilling our TTPs on AQ/ISIS to the press.

We don't have the Vault 7 dump which is, officially as of last week, responsible for the death of an innocent civilian in Germany. Not to mention a huge leg up for the PRC on the cyberspace battlefield.

There's a really good chance John Brennan never gets the nomination to the CIA, and Clapper gets buried in 2013- rather than being allowed to linger like the sulfrous fart he is, doing everything possible to unseat the current elected president. Not to mention, since the entire process would have been under public scrutiny, it's doubtful we'd be hearing about Jim Comey's 705s coming out of Schiff's ass, because section 215 of the Patriot Act wouldn't exist, or would be under strict control.

And yet- the NSA continues to do what it was doing in 2012, with no substantive changes after a nice public whitewash and ES to blame as the boogeyman. Our enemies have a crystal clear lens into our IC capabilities. We have done nothing to deter the spilling of classified information to the media, which seeks to destroy everything this country is founded on. The Elites and MIC who care only for money and power continue to weaponize intelligence against the populace.

Snowden's disclosures were a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. So yeah, fuck him.

Problem is, he knows everyone that's in on it, and doesn't want to get suicided without the general public knowing what's going on.

Ever seen his interviews? He's a full blown paranoid nut job at this point. He has seen just how deep the rabbit hole goes and it broke something in his head. Dude sets all sorts of low key "surveillance detection" traps all over his hotel room just to stay a few days before he moves.

He's been dolling it out slowly, hoping to get back to real life before he runs out of useless stuff and has to start giving up the good stuff.

Clinton's email server likely got more people killed, but we won't ever see anything come of that.

The first and second amendments are why we don’t have sharia law here, which predate alphabet agencys. The first amendment, which allows my wife to not be a fucking Muslim and the second amendment, which allows her to shoot a motherfucker in the face if they do try to rape her! Not some alphabet fucker 200 miles away!

The funny thing is plenty of folks knew pretty much the basic idea of what was going on, and nobody cared to listen.
Little boy wonder shows up with a few details and some power points and everybody is like... oh yeah that's bad...
Then everybody goes back to totally ignoring it and not caring the least bit about their lost civil liberties or privacy.

Snowden was a bit of a fool for giving up everything to try to wake the public up.
In the end the sheeple just want to be sheeple, there is no helping them.
Even the "good folks" as we see here on this thread are like... well... just let the government do it for your own good.
I'm pretty sure the next guys who see and understand this will take note and just say you all deserve the mess you love so much, no use ruining my life trying to convince you otherwise.

Gtfo out of here with that bs

.goc imports all the terrorists like the Boston bombers , fort hood etc etc.

They do terrorist things.

Then .gov says “you need us to protect you , give us more if your freedom and treasure “

.gov acts like the mob on so many levels. They are organized crime.
I read alot, when I say alot I mean alot,depending what I had for a schedule at work I could read 400 pages in a shift.

Two books that forever changed my thinking were
1- Unintended Consequences
2- J Edgar Hoover, this book was 1,400+ pages, took 15 years to write, had over 2,000 personal interviews.
Hell the citations In the back of the book was almost 60 pages long.

Hoover was a straight up gangster a reverse image of his public forum.
At first I thought the book was a work of fiction because All along I thought how did the American people ever let this happen?
It's been since 1974 ,when his rein of terror ended.
Do you think because he died someone didn't follow?

I thought about the above statement before.
The difference between Hoover and Comey's/ Stoyk is simple.
Hoover had POWER.
The other guys had nothing but wanted money and power,funny thing is they both got nothing but played,why?
Trust.
They acted like they were pure, Hoover he didn't care what you thought and would tell.you

I actually respect that aspect of Hoover.
Want to talk about racist,I'm surprised the Hoover building is still named or standing.

Reactions: FishinGuns
Back when the Russia Russia BS started I referred to Comey many times as J Edgar Comey.
With the backing of clapper, brennan and a few others in the alphabet organization he was allowed to run the biggest coup attempt in history. The communist propaganda have given him cover and nothing will ever be done about it.
He learned well from his mentor.

I read alot, when I say alot I mean alot,depending what I had for a schedule at work I could read 400 pages in a shift.

Two books that forever changed my thinking were
1- Unintended Consequences
2- J Edgar Hoover, this book was 1,400+ pages, took 15 years to write, had over 2,000 personal interviews.
Hell the citations In the back of the book was almost 60 pages long.

Hoover was a straight up gangster a reverse image of his public forum.
At first I thought the book was a work of fiction because All along I thought how did the American people ever let this happen?
It's been since 1974 ,when his rein of terror ended.
Do you think because he died someone didn't follow?

I thought about the above statement before.
The difference between Hoover and Comey's/ Stoyk is simple.
Hoover had POWER.
The other guys had nothing but wanted money and power,funny thing is they both got nothing but played,why?
Trust.
They acted like they were pure, Hoover he didn't care what you thought and would tell.you

I actually respect that aspect of Hoover.
Want to talk about racist,I'm surprised the Hoover building is still named or standing.

i dont have the time or desire to widdle through ^ that. long day....maybe tomorrow.

I believe that the core thrust of Bolo's missive is that Snowden should have reported what he found to people who already knew what was going on.

Seriously - Keith Alexander? Do we honestly think that he would have been surprised by a single Snowden revelation? It wasn't like there were rogue elements within the NSA who were executing these programs.

Senators? They also already knew what was going on. Here's Ron Wyden:

“I want to deliver a warning this afternoon: When the American people find out how their government has secretly interpreted the Patriot Act, they will be stunned and they will be angry.”

That was in 2011. So let's not pretend that he's going to spill the beans on something he already knows just because a low-level contractor comes to him with claims about illegal surveillance.

The one thing Bolo and I agree upon is that Snowden's actions were wasted since they didn't cause any changes. Obama was in charge so the Dems weren't compelled to take any action; Republicans supported this sort of surveillance since 9/11 and so even the most reliable allies of civil rights (namely Cruz and Paul) weren't going to swim against the tide.

Considering that Brennan's career wasn't torpedoed by murdering civilians and torturing enemy combatants, I doubt very much that some minor violations of the 4th Amendment would have done much to jeopardize his career trajectory. He got confirmed to head the CIA with something like 60+ votes, even after Paul's filibuster. Some allegations of illegal surveillance programs might have cost him, what 5 or so votes? Clapper survived perjury charges (the Snowden leak directly contradicted his Senate testimony, and in a neat ironic twist, he perjured himself in response to a question from Wyden who knew that Clapper's answer was a lie at that time). He managed to hang onto his job until Obama left office.

Snowden's methods were fucked-up and didn't get results, but I don't believe there was any viable alternative path. And the fact that even his extreme actions didn't drive any change indicates to me that neither the public nor our government representatives who purport to stand for our Constitutional rights actually give a flying shit.

I think because of those agencies we do have sharia “type” law in bigger cities, etc...Patriots have mostly been long gone since Bush. Think about it: Brennan, head of CIA under Obama is an open Communist and converted to Islam. His replacement did as well. Comey was head of FBI and admitted to “at one time” being a communist. What more do you need to know?Heck, my representative Spanberger is CIA and she talks about her work with the Southern Poverty Law Center....she took Bratt’s place with I would think a lot of Soros money like our County DA...

well without him, Trump would not be Preident

Since when is it the job of the whistleblower to determine the outcome? How is Snowden responsible for the apathy of the public or tyranny of the state? Proper channels?!? LOL Truly that’s a joke right?

He leaked documents, redacted to protect our countrymen, to a private publisher with a 100% track record of truth. He did it to protect the American people from the American (falsely so called) government. He did so to his considerable detriment even to the point of a likely and very ugly death. And hearing him called traitor and fool reminds me of Vietnam vets getting called baby killers. Makes my blood boil. No greater love has man than this, that he lay down his life for his friend. I won’t mock his sacrifice.

You know what your missing @Bolo ? You actually think these enemies from without differ from the enemies within. You’re still thinking in terms of independent nations, that’s really naive. In your MSM guided ignorance you condemn those that attempt to liberate you, and fight the enemies of your oppressors. Doubly doomed. How will you fail to find enslavement?

Since when is it the job of the whistleblower to determine the outcome? How is Snowden responsible for the apathy of the public or tyranny of the state? Proper channels?!? LOL Truly that’s a joke right?

He leaked documents, redacted to protect our countrymen, to a private publisher with a 100% track record of truth. He did it to protect the American people from the American (falsely so called) government. He did so to his considerable detriment even to the point of a likely and very ugly death. And hearing him called traitor and fool reminds me of Vietnam vets getting called baby killers. Makes my blood boil. No greater love has man than this, that he lay down his life for his friend. I won’t mock his sacrifice.

You know what your missing @Bolo ? You actually think these enemies from without differ from the enemies within. You’re still thinking in terms of independent nations, that’s really naive. In your MSM guided ignorance you condemn those that attempt to liberate you, and fight the enemies of your oppressors. Doubly doomed. How will you fail to find enslavement?

Well said Jakelly.....impressive...

Reactions: E. Bryant