• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Strategy

my god i honestly hope thats whats going on......

Reactions: diverdon
As a result, Trump receives the support of a massive block of voters in the Midwest, where economic stagnation has been evident for many decades. In this scenario, the Democrats will become political losers well beyond 2018. The road to the White House will be closed to them for decades. The states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Michigan, and Wisconsin are unlikely to return to the Democratic camp any time soon.

Wishful thinking. I'm a conservative (classical liberal) so I don't forget what happened, and I especially don't forget what just happened.
These naval gazing articles predicting phase shifts in the electorate (Tom Friedmanesque BS), and I don't care if it's demographics on the left, or manufacturing jobs on the right, miss that elections are way more emotional and like the stock market than they are deep thinking endeavors based on well understood ideology and clear policy proposals.

Most people are oblivious to politics, and just sort of half listen to the din. They vote their emotions (like stock traders) and not with their heads. Barack Obama has a Marxist ideology that 95% of Americans would be totally repulsed by if he openly illustrated what he thinks and why. He was the real deal Manchurian Candidate. Yet, he got elected twice because:

People were more attracted to the idea of supporting the above for what it said about themselves (proving to themselves and everyone else they're not racist) than what it said about the direction the country should take. Obama was one of the worst Presidents we've ever had hands down, and yet he was reelected!

Maybe Trump is playing three dimensional chess. Maybe he's not. The only legitimate prediction is that the USA is going to crash and burn, exactly like every single civilization that came before us. We may get lucky and get a Cesar Augustus who reinvigorates civil society, moves moral turpitude back to a place it was, and reconstitutes the treasury, but even then it's only a good delaying tactic.

I just don't buy these phase shift articles. I've seen it swing too violently and wildly to believe there is some grand strategy and it's more than idiot Americans voting for whatever candidate and policy basket that makes them feel good about their own selves at that moment, and then they forget all about it.

How many people do you think voted for sexual super-predator Slick Willy back then, but would deny it today?

Reactions: diverdon and lash
I think the chaos is by design, but the conclusions in the article are fantasy.

47496-D chess
Not only those multiple dimensions, but there's also the vast array of colors, sounds, and scents to involve in that diversitification. So that 47496 to the power of 10, cubed, then exponentialized, then cubed again.

Given the choice of 2, I'm definitely (and so should everyone here) a Trump supporter. But as so many seem to lean, just look at the "invention of fact and formula" to create scientific "truths" to lead the next headline. Who's doing that, by the way?

Or for all these Trump hackers that keep spewing,,,,, do you really think that Hillihag would have been so much better? Remember, choice of 2, pick one! And remember further my prior comments as to why you DON'T want a choice of 3 or more. Please, think about it.

I just read this article and it gives me some hope that the Helter Skelter daily actions from POTUS actually is part of a coordinated plan.

It is short. Give it a read.

Trump Strategy

Or...........

He could just get a real Attorney General and have the entire Democrat party in stripes and chains tomorrow.

He should wield Occams Razor with a vengeance.

Great article and I completely agree. Playing chess against checker players. It has been amazing to watch. Truly a great timeline for Patriots.

I'm not a hater at all, but I would have voted for a seven year old baked ham over a mafia crime-boss, which is literally what Hillary is. I can say with certainty that I only criticize Trump amongst my fellow deplorables. I try to avoid the subject with strangers or leftists, but if it comes to it I won't lie about it. I will tell it like it is. I NEVER fall in love with anyone who runs for office. If they're not a totalitarian or authoritarian I want to believe they actually have an urge to "serve", but I'd be lying if I said I simply believe them. Power attracts the worst among us. It just does. That's why limited, liberal government is the only kind that makes sense.

I think if the truth comes out, meaning there are actual prosecutions and people are held to account (I am not holding my breath), for the lawfare, attempted coup starting in 2016, then I think Trump and the Republicans wins the next few elections easily. If no one is held to account, and the deep state is allowed to burry all the malfeasance and straight up treason at Justice and the FBI, it's anyone's guess. The forces arrayed against the truth in both the government and the media are consequential, and they'll stop at nothing to avoid a reckoning.

All you have to do is watch the Al Smith dinner that took place right before the election to understand this man. This was one of the greatest days of my life. I was literally in tears I was laughing so hard. 2016 will go down as the best year of my life. I entered meme warfare trenches towards the end of 2015. I loved Trump destroying the rhinos/anti-Trumpers in the primaries just as much as I loved him taking down the entire left cesspool of politicians, media, sjw's, etc. Watch Trump's speech. It was a massive red pill to the people who thought he was doing this for fun.

Trump's entire speech:

The full version:

Well to all that set back and say"we'll see",I say to hell with you!
I'm not ignorant and in Trump's own words " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?"! I'm in it for the long haul!

I believe that the US has already made a strike against North Korea in September of 2017 and we have brought them to their knees!

We have passed a new tax bill in 2017!

We're about to strike Syria!

We're going after Iran!

WE ARE AMERICA AND WE ARE BACK!

Explain to me again how a billionair gives up EVERYTHING for this COUNTRY and doesn't have a clue?..... You've got to be shitting me!

If he loses the fight WE only have ourselves to blame! Rant over.

Hillary was supposed to win and towards the end of her first term things would be heating up and WW3 would be just beginning. Their plans didn't work when we the people elected Trump. The deep state has had to speed up their long term plans for the big war. They want one government and around 500M slaves give or take under their control. That is what the elite/deep state wants. Many of them are disgusting pedo's. I pray for the day of the rope.

They want one government and around 500M slaves give or take under their control. That is what the elite/deep state wants.

correction.....they want one Govt and 7.442 billion slaves........the same people behind the scenes pulling the strings are also the same people pulling the strings in Germany, France, England, Canada.....they are literally trying to form a large communist controlled world govt.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
They'd take a lot of people out, especially the folks who still think on their own. I think there would be a lot of blood for their end goal. But yeah, we are on the same page.

I would like to think that article is onto something. Here in Wisco we just voted in a liberal Dem. to the State Supreme Court, by a large margin. Gov. Walker cautioned against a potential "Blue Wave" if we do not make changes, as in get out and vote. She won big where expected in Madison and Milwaukee where most of the liberal sheep reside.

correction.....they want one Govt and 7.442 billion slaves........the same people behind the scenes pulling the strings are also the same people pulling the strings in Germany, France, England, Canada.....they are literally trying to form a large communist controlled world govt.

They actually don't want the 7+ billion slaves. If you read the various papers out there, well they figure over a billion is too many slaves to keep control of, so they'd like a smaller number than that left to be there servants, so that way they can enjoy it all without any of those slaves messing up their little private planet.

These muther fuckers have been at this shit since before ww1, this cosk sucker will rot in hell.

Reactions: Arkansas and ...
I read just a little of that article, and I will say that if this guy not only has these moves calculated while making it look like he is a complete moron, then he is the smartest dude who ever sat in the white house

Where Trump is successful it's because he's done straight forward, business like thinking:

Reduce Regulations > Improved Business, more jobs > tax cuts, better economy
Threaten Immigration Reductions > Less Immigration out of fear even if the courts render him toothless
Threaten Tariffs against the Chinese > Immediate North Korean Compromise
Threaten to Pull Out of NATO > Suddenly the EU Contributes More

And so on. Simple business success. Logical. As it should be.

Where he gets tripped up is when he tries to work with the Republicans and Deep State.

Trusted Ryan and McConnell on Healthcare > Bastards didn't even have an alternative plan
Dealt with Schumer to get the Wall > Democrats walked away from a great deal for politics only
Not prosecuting Clintons and other Frauds > lost the moral high ground that could have propelled his agenda
Hasn't Fired Rosenstein/Meuller > Nothing good

Nothing illustrates this better than these classic liberals and Israeli funded traitors running us up into more fake Middle East wars whether it's Syria, Iran, or just a perpetual shit show that benefits Israel and the Saudis at the expense of American lives and tax dollars. It's utter BS and you guys going all rah rah let's fight should know better than anyone it's BS.

As corrupt and dishonest as the business world can be, Washington DC is 1000x worse. Simple fact is that most business people are honest and straight forward, no BS, what you see is what you get folks... or they won't be in business very long. Trump was definitely faster and looser than the average businessman (creative with the bankruptcies and financing I'm sure) but he doesn't hold a candle the political machinations of the Deep State and K Street.

If Trump said let's torch these congress critters and declare himself dictator then I'd be right there with the matches but he isn't. He isn't playing any form of Chess, he's playing Checkers and these weasels are running him down.

If Trump wins any victories or even triumphs it'll be because he has truth and logic on his side, so much so that even the lying media will be unable to cover it up. If he can clearly show that the Clintons and the weasels were traitors throughout then he'll have the political capital and momentum to push his agenda through. But they are being way to timid and polite about this... they should be building gallows on the White House lawn and hanging these bastards after a 3 minute trial.

(Let me tell you what I really think lol)

Last edited:
Frankly - Trump has to play part of (((their))) game. But he does it to expose them. He knew Ryan and McConnell are swamp rats. The same with the leaders of the dem party. Almost all politicians are swamp rats, and the ones that aren't are just waiting for their turn. Trump is a huge fan of Art of War. Deception is the best tactic in war. Everything you see and read is what Trump wants you to see and read. He controls the narrative from his twitter and other social media outlets. It is very complicated and normies have zero chance of understanding what's really going on, but you can be damn sure that everything that is happening is what Trump wants to be happening. It is too easy. These SELECTED officials are part of a group who are chosen from a young age to get where they are. They are not the brightest, best representatives we can find. Trump plays them like a fiddle. Mueller's raid on Cohen opens up the eyes of the sheep who are capable of thinking. Why is the 150K donation from a Ukraine lobbyist a much bigger deal than the same person giving the Clinton Foundation 10-25M? It's another nothing burger, coupled with red pills for those who think their constitutional rights are being ripped apart. I can't say who is and who isn't a "good guy", but I can say that distractions, deception, and everything we see and hear is on purpose and is part of the Art of War. If you don't care to read it, try to find the last chapter and read about the diff spies, espionage and counterespionage. It is eye opening. The white hats are in full control and the deep state is at its final attempts to save their chance of globalized gov't with millions of slaves to the system. We are winning. (2 cents)

Flynn knew where the bodies are buried so to speak. So it makes sense that Trump knows too.

Reactions: Arkansas
Frankly - Trump has to play part of (((their))) game. But he does it to expose them. He knew Ryan and McConnell are swamp rats. The same with the leaders of the dem party. Almost all politicians are swamp rats, and the ones that aren't are just waiting for their turn. Trump is a huge fan of Art of War. Deception is the best tactic in war. Everything you see and read is what Trump wants you to see and read. He controls the narrative from his twitter and other social media outlets. It is very complicated and normies have zero chance of understanding what's really going on, but you can be damn sure that everything that is happening is what Trump wants to be happening. It is too easy. These SELECTED officials are part of a group who are chosen from a young age to get where they are. They are not the brightest, best representatives we can find. Trump plays them like a fiddle. Mueller's raid on Cohen opens up the eyes of the sheep who are capable of thinking. Why is the 150K donation from a Ukraine lobbyist a much bigger deal than the same person giving the Clinton Foundation 10-25M? It's another nothing burger, coupled with red pills for those who think their constitutional rights are being ripped apart. I can't say who is and who isn't a "good guy", but I can say that distractions, deception, and everything we see and hear is on purpose and is part of the Art of War. If you don't care to read it, try to find the last chapter and read about the diff spies, espionage and counterespionage. It is eye opening. The white hats are in full control and the deep state is at its final attempts to save their chance of globalized gov't with millions of slaves to the system. We are winning. (2 cents)

If at the end of this it is as you say i will be the happiest uninformed guy on the planet.

As a PS.....

Go out on the street and ask any 100 people who Cheryl Mills is and why it applies to this topic.....

if half a person answers correctly I will be shocked.

and by the way

5/10 people that just read this Googled Cheryl Mills.

Soros, Turner, and Winfrey are all on record as favoring drastic population cuts.

The method was not clear, but may be clearer now. They could be welcoming world war as a means to cull the herd. Now it makes better sense why the Left has been currying disaffection between the major powers.

There is no such thing as a limit to insanity.

I know which side I'm on when it comes to involuntary population reduction.

If The Arkansas Succubus and The Donald came as a two-pack; I know which top I'd be popping first.

The Orange One.

Greg

Only people that have no knowledge of war desire war.

.....and if they seek it out of ignorance the education will be more than they can bear.

Soros, Turner, and Winfrey are all on record as favoring drastic population cuts.
The method was not clear, but may be clearer now. They could be welcoming world war as a means to cull the herd. Now it makes better sense why the Left has been currying disaffection between the major powers.
There is no such thing as a limit to insanity.
I know which side I'm on when it comes to involuntary population reduction.

It usually seems to be the ones taking up way more than "their fair share" of resources / land / wealth that push this needing to fix the world's ills by eliminating "The Surplus Population". They of course never would even contemplate that they themselves are the "surplus population".
I'd suggest a few top notch doctors & engineers are worth more than all the rich technocrats, "business leaders", "Investment bankers", Politicians, Actors, and the like all together, if you had to choose.

Many people from many sides are kind of fine with the idea of involuntary population reduction as long as the "Population" that is reduced is:

a. NOT THEM or Theirs (This is always the prime and most important thing).
b. People they hate for one reason or another
c. People they despise for one reason or another.

So what you do is when the people that are planning to do the "depopulation" start their plan, just make sure it goes out of their control & turns out the way you want it to instead. (I'm currently writing a fictional novel based on that premise & doing research for it, hopefully it will be finished in a couple years & ready for publication).

It usually seems to be the ones taking up way more than "their fair share" of resources / land / wealth that push this needing to fix the world's ills by eliminating "The Surplus Population". They of course never would even contemplate that they themselves are the "surplus population".
I'd suggest a few top notch doctors & engineers are worth more than all the rich technocrats, "business leaders", "Investment bankers", Politicians, Actors, and the like all together, if you had to choose.

Many people from many sides are kind of fine with the idea of involuntary population reduction as long as the "Population" that is reduced is:

a. NOT THEM or Theirs (This is always the prime and most important thing).
b. People they hate for one reason or another
c. People they despise for one reason or another.

So what you do is when the people that are planning to do the "depopulation" start their plan, just make sure it goes out of their control & turns out the way you want it to instead. (I'm currently writing a fictional novel based on that premise & doing research for it, hopefully it will be finished in a couple years & ready for publication).

Exactly.

Oprah is pissed she cant buy more of Hawaii because others wont sell it to her.

Reactions: W54/XM-388