• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump tax returns

sea2summit

Trying to get past 100m
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2009
So a prerequisite qualification to be president is being born in the US doesn’t have to be proven but somehow access financial records of a sitting president are a constitutional right?

I don’t have words.

So a prerequisite qualification to be president is being born in the US doesn’t have to be proven but somehow access financial records of a sitting president are a constitutional right?

I don’t have words.

This statement is not correct.

Political parties and governments can request proof of natural born birth. The state department has its own investigative team to handle this.

A private citizen has no standing in court to request the birth certificate or tax records of a candidate or sitting president.

As far as I know, no actual government entity or political party sued for Obama’s birth certificate. Only individuals who were dismissed due to no standing.

The cases for Trump’s tax returns are being initiated by governments and such. Not individuals.

Congress and Senate should have to post their tax returns online so everyone can see , transparency to The People . Your not elected to get rich off the backs of taxpayers your their to serve The People . If your worried about your money then your not worried about serving The People, every dime you take in above your government salary is documented and posted. Those fuckers would leave Washington in seconds.

Congress and Senate should have to post their tax returns online so everyone can see , transparency to The People . Your not elected to get rich off the backs of taxpayers your their to serve The People . If your worried about your money then your not worried about serving The People, every dime you take in above your government salary is documented and posted. Those fuckers would leave Washington in seconds.

So let’s make it happen. When we protesting in DC? Ready to burn some shit and throw bottles? Seems to work for the other side.

This statement is not correct.

Political parties and governments can request proof of natural born birth. The state department has its own investigative team to handle this.

A private citizen has no standing in court to request the birth certificate or tax records of a candidate or sitting president.

As far as I know, no actual government entity or political party sued for Obama’s birth certificate. Only individuals who were dismissed due to no standing.

The cases for Trump’s tax returns are being initiated by governments and such. Not individuals.

Wouldn't a president's birth certificate be available on FOIA? Since they're president? Or not?

I think the tax returns though are just something one guy started during a campaign sixty years ago or so and they've just been doing it since. I don't think they have to show 'em.

Reactions: FishinGuns
I could care less about the finances of a Billionaire who sacrificed his own money, time and career to enter politics and serve.

I would LOVE to know all about the career politicians who didn't have a pot to piss in when they entered politics and after 40 years with their pig snouts in the public trough are now multi-millionaires... along with their kids, nephews, nieces, husbands, cousins...

Having the successful sacrifice to go into politics was the rock on which America was built. Service to your fellow Americans at great personal sacrifice to yourself.

Having the worthless and the incompetent see a lifetime in politics as a ticket to get rich... well, what could go wrong?

Where is the (public) forensic accounting on the Clintons? Harry Reid? Hillary and Bill? The Obamas? Bernie and his wife? Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer, the Squad... shall I go on?

I could care less what a billionaire's tax return looks like. Unless he is an idiot, he paid a lower tax rate than almost anyone else. Because he has accountants, lawyers and lobbyists who can get him the breaks. But a 18% Tax RATE on a billion dollars is still a lot more real tax revenue money than 23% on $50.000....

The left wants punitive taxes... not scaled taxes. They want it all. And demonize success in order to wage (and where have you heard this before) class warfare... and make their lemmings hate the successful.

This is all about trashing Trump and making him out to be a rich, insensitive billionaire. They will slice, dice and chop it looking for one tiny slip, a misplaced zero, a deduction that they can scream about... and cry "Criminal."

Show me Hillary's finances at the same time... bring it!

Sirhr

what Trumps tax returns will show and what he is hoping to avoid the bad look on is that he paid less taxes than Warren Buffets secretary.

In the election he admitted this.

He said paying taxes was necessary but he paid as little as possible and he paid people handsomely to ensure that.

He also made the point that he realizes its unfair but its the nature of our fucked up tax system.

At least he is a one pol saying that he is going to do what he can to reduce our taxes. In his second term he needs to make the middle class tax cuts permanent.

I don’t have words.
not exactly.
the SC gave scumbag DA access because of a "criminal case" that is based on (i believe) something scumbag cohen told them to try to get out of trouble.
so this would only be true if another DA somewhere tried to bring some criminal case against another president.

I could care less about the finances of a Billionaire who sacrificed his own money, time and career to enter politics and serve.

I would LOVE to know all about the career politicians who didn't have a pot to piss in when they entered politics and after 40 years with their pig snouts in the public trough are now multi-millionaires... along with their kids, nephews, nieces, husbands, cousins...

Having the successful sacrifice to go into politics was the rock on which America was built. Service to your fellow Americans at great personal sacrifice to yourself.

Having the worthless and the incompetent see a lifetime in politics as a ticket to get rich... well, what could go wrong?

Where is the (public) forensic accounting on the Clintons? Harry Reid? Hillary and Bill? The Obamas? Bernie and his wife? Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer, the Squad... shall I go on?

I could care less what a billionaire's tax return looks like. Unless he is an idiot, he paid a lower tax rate than almost anyone else. Because he has accountants, lawyers and lobbyists who can get him the breaks. But a 18% Tax RATE on a billion dollars is still a lot more real tax revenue money than 23% on $50.000....

The left wants punitive taxes... not scaled taxes. They want it all. And demonize success in order to wage (and where have you heard this before) class warfare... and make their lemmings hate the successful.

This is all about trashing Trump and making him out to be a rich, insensitive billionaire. They will slice, dice and chop it looking for one tiny slip, a misplaced zero, a deduction that they can scream about... and cry "Criminal."

Show me Hillary's finances at the same time... bring it!

Sirhr
this.

trump was rich BEFORE he got into politics.
pelosi, feinstein, biden, obama, et al got rich AFTER entering politics.

what Trumps tax returns will show and what he is hoping to avoid the bad look on is that he paid less taxes than Warren Buffets secretary.

He said paying taxes was necessary but he paid as little as possible and he paid people handsomely to ensure that.

He also made the point that he realizes its unfair but its the nature of our fucked up tax system.

At least he is a one pol saying that he is going to do what he can to reduce our taxes. In his second term he needs to make the middle class tax cuts permanent.
i really dont know why people make a huge deal about someone wanting to pay less taxes.....like that makes them a bad person.

fuck, does anyone happily pay taxes?....does anyone pay MORE taxes?....is there anyone out there NOT trying to pay less in taxes?

but trump is the bad guy because he figured out how to pay less.

i wonder how many people bitching about trumps taxes also have cars registered in Montana.....or boats registered in the Cayman

i really dont know why people make a huge deal about someone wanting to pay less taxes.....like that makes them a bad person.

fuck, does anyone happily pay taxes?....does anyone pay MORE taxes?....is there anyone out there NOT trying to pay less in taxes?

but trump is the bad guy because he figured out how to pay less.

i wonder how many people bitching about trumps taxes also have cars registered in Montana.....or boats registered in the Cayman

In Massachusetts there is the option to pay state taxes at a higher rate that used to be charged before the voters demanded it be lowered to the current rate.

Voluntarily you can check a box and your taxes are calculated at 6.25 rather than 5.25 or some such rates.

Every year a local radio personality checks the public filings of our tax obsessed politicians like John Kerry and Liz Warren and you know what? They dont voluntarily pay more taxes that are to be used "for the children".

At least Trump was honest that our tax system is set up to favor those that have the means to avoid paying and that he does everything he can to pay less.

Doesn’t really matter. He’ll have to disclose his taxes to prosecutors but by the time the legal stuff turns around it will be past November before there would be a decision would be made to disclose his taxes to congress.

No one is saying that his tax returns are shady or not. It might be or might not be, but for the purposes of specific politics, I doubt it will matter.

Reactions: wh20crazy
I think the prosecutor is trying to find any Stormy Daniels payments and determine if they were reported in an unlawful manner.

Its a fishing expedition.

Finiding out Trump pays no taxes would be embarrassing to him but most of his enemies are in the same class.

If their fishing expedition reveals anything they could possibly tie in to a Russia investment that would give them ammo to open that debacle up again.

He has had interests in building a hotel in Russia it wouldnt be illegal but it wouldnt look good.

If he doesnt understand that the winning of the coming election determines whether or not he and possibly members of his family will be going to jail than he hasnt taken the experience. of General Flynn to heart.

Time is compressing it will be interesting to see which side comes out of the mud in November.

The US as we know it and wish it to remain requires a Trump win.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
I want EVERYONES annual tax returns, every year, if you are in elected office.

It's hilarious how many people get elected with maybe a few 100k to their name and are worth $5mil shortly after.

My predictions of Trump's returns are that its literally nothing and he had them waste time/effort to get them. While he's probably not paying the highest tax rate and has millions in deductions, everything is 100% legal. Yet it will be sold off by the MSM as how his toilet paper budget is 7x what the average American makes in a year and he gave charity to X place but nothing to the NCAAP or some shit.

They only beller about what they could contain.
They've no interest as they'd likely be uninteresting.
The drum beating is where the game is.
The loopholes Trump potentially used were voted in by many of the same assholes
who are crying for the returns.

R

I'll save you some time. Trump paid high caliber lawyers and CPAs to find every way possible to avoid / reduce paying taxes. Tax laws and loop holes are written to protect rich people! I bet Pelosi does too!
Don't forget Trump was a citizen whilst Pelosi and the rest of "those people" WROTE the rules!!!!!!! That Trump could figure out a way around paying exorbitant rates is a tribute and a positive, not a negative. So long as it was all legal more power to a private citizen (formerly) legally screwing THE MAN.

I think he didn't release them because he saw what happened to Romney and how even so-called conservatives got mad.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
They only beller about what they could contain.
They've no interest as they'd likely be uninteresting.
The drum beating is where the game is.
The loopholes Trump potentially used were voted in by many of the same assholes
who are crying for the returns.

R

Im guessing the Obama IRS went up and through his ass.

If no tax issues were found than....than no laws have been broken.

They are looking for false leads and to embarrass him.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Don't forget Trump was a citizen whilst Pelosi and the rest of "those people" WROTE the rules!!!!!!! That Trump could figure out a way around paying exorbitant rates is a tribute and a positive, not a negative. So long as it was all legal more power to a private citizen (formerly) legally screwing THE MAN.

I think he didn't release them because he saw what happened to Romney and how even so-called conservatives got mad.

Romney paid 12 mil in taxes.

Harry Reid is on record admitting he lied when he said he paid none - "So what" was his quote.

Romney is a vagina though and collapsed on his uterus.

A great way to not make politicians rich is to not buy their stupid books.

Also, apparently Nancy is a major investor in my company. A major investor. She's made a lot of money from that stock, too.

Federal politicians should only be able to buy publicly available mutual funds and ETFs that spread over at least 20 US-based companies.

Last edited:
Politicians write books because it's a perfect way to launder money. A lobby group can buy thousands of copies, without having to report any 'contributions'

sell out.png

AOC couldn't afford an apartment when she was elected. I wonder what her $170K salary has turned into?
I believe that they pay an additional $40K for every committee they are on. That's where the Shumer and Pelosi waive the big stick to keep the minions in line to do the parties business.
They also control the party monies when it comes to election time. You don't do as your told and you will be fund raising on your own.
Anyone figure out how that gap tooth bitch raised $80 million for the governor job in Georgia? Or the $80 million that Beto raised to take Cruz?

Its interesting that the same people crying foul at him not paying taxes most likely did everything they could to also not pay taxes.

Its unlikely that they voluntarily paid extra above and beyond their required amount because they are such good Samaritans.

Politicians write books because it's a perfect way to launder money. A lobby group can buy thousands of copies, without having to report any 'contributions'

The CEO of my company (really, my company) provided his most recent book for every single employee. Tens of thousands.

Plus a ton of extras that were left for the taking in the break areas of every one of our offices.

Am I the only one here who believes Pelosi and Feinstein own stock in companies that manufacture ARs, magazines, and ammo? To bump their stock prices, they simply make a speech on these horrible items, and within 2 weeks, these companies have a 6 month backlog. Then they sell and wait for the supply to meet demand, and start their shit all over again. Can you think of a easier way to may money?

• Haha
A great way to not make politicians rich is to not buy their stupid books.

Also, apparently Nancy is a major investor in my company. A major investor. She's made a lot of money from that stock, too.

Federal policians should only be able to buy publicly available mutual funds and ETFs that spread over at least 20 US-based companies.

What’s the company?

Am I the only one here who believes Pelosi and Feinstein own stock in companies that manufacture ARs, magazines, and ammo? To bump their stock prices, they simply make a speech on these horrible items, and within 2 weeks, these companies have a 6 month backlog. Then they sell and wait for the supply to meet demand, and start their shit all over again. Can you think of a easier way to may money?

Its entirely possible.

I think you mean freedom group.

Is that the owners of Remington? If so, they got out of ARs didn't they?
From their site:
we have some of the most globally recognized brands including Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS/Panther Arms, Marlin, H&R, NEF, Dakota Arms, LC Smith, Parker, AAC, Barnes Bullets, EOTAC and INTC.

You guys are missing the big picture. It doesn't matter if he broke the law or not he could be squeaky clean, the IRS could have done the taxes for him dot-dot-dot he'll still be attacked. There will be some kind of bogus lawsuit that comes from it.

Every recent presidential candidate has released their tax returns. Don’t any of you find it interesting that he refuses. Not only does he refuse he went on record saying he would but he “can’t” do to audits which is not correct.

No. It's none of our business about his tax return. the only reason it's an issue is so the left has some saber rattling to rile up the ignorant mob

Every recent presidential candidate has released their tax returns. Don’t any of you find it interesting that he refuses. Not only does he refuse he went on record saying he would but he “can’t” do to audits which is not correct.

Do we have tax returns of every other politician? This is nothing more than people trying to harm the president when in reality there is likely nothing there, but they want to use it as a talking point against him. Even if there is something there, I seriously doubt it’s anything different than what all these other politicians are doing but I’m sure if he shaved $200k off if his millions in taxes they’ll cry that he broke the law or some such bullshit.

Let’s look at Nancy Pelosi’s or any of these other career politicians. I’d bet percentage wise dollar for dollar that Trump is paying more than they are. I can’t prove it tho, so let’s get some transparency since everyone likes that and have a look. No doctored bullshit.

The reality is, I doubt we’d ever see the truth even if they put something out. But, keep holding on to that thought that those calling for all this nonsense are somehow little angels that don’t do anything themselves. People’s biases tend to get in the way of reality to the point where facts dont matter.

I say let’s bring them on, including Trumps, but I want to see them all, not just his. I want every fucking corporation, politician and so on to be public info. If they are getting any benefit from the taxpayer then it should be public info, period.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Absolutely no f*cks given here. It's irrelevant . . . .

(Much in the same way not being an actual citizen *IS* relevant . . . )

That really is not something he would be bothered about .

Trump's no.1 worry has always been to be outed not to be as rich as he claims. Throughout his 'career' of rather mediocre businessman of inherited wealth ,he went after any one publishing anything in that respect.

Trump is all about the image -orange man bad is one vain fucker if there ever was one.

Middle-class tax cuts?Rofl , with the new stimulus they just made some more 1% tax cuts
At the end of all this shit .taxpayers will have to fill the debt hole Nancy, Mitch, and Donald, are digging and ''middle class' tax cut is the last thing on anyone's agenda
Ad to that massive defunding of the over-bloated pentagon and military , that are wasting trillions on stupid and useless shit overseas

Trump's no.1 worry has always been to be outed not to be as rich as he claims. Throughout his 'career' of rather mediocre businessman of inherited wealth ,he went after any one publishing anything in that respect.

That's a pretty obvious conclusion for anyone doing a tiny bit of research.

I'm not sure how the democrats think that showing he is not super rich is supposed to help turn the working folks against him?

That really is not something he would be bothered about .

Trump is all about the image -orange man bad is one vain fucker if there ever was one.

Middle-class tax cuts?Rofl , with the new stimulus they just made some more 1% tax cuts
At the end of all this shit .taxpayers will have to fill the debt hole Nancy, Mitch, and Donald, are digging and ''middle class' tax cut is the last thing on anyone's agenda
Ad to that massive defunding of the over-bloated pentagon and military , that are wasting trillions on stupid and useless shit overseas

Vladimir Vladomirovich,

Tsk, tsk, tsk,

Will you just get over it already?

Let's find common ground.

7.62x54, 7.62x39 have their place and have proven themselves stop the feelings of inadequacy because you bought your own propaganda and went 5.45x39.

It's all good.

Stop feeling in adequate.

Do we have tax returns of every other politician? This is nothing more than people trying to harm the president when in reality there is likely nothing there, but they want to use it as a talking point against him. Even if there is something there, I seriously doubt it’s anything different than what all these other politicians are doing but I’m sure if he shaved $200k off if his millions in taxes they’ll cry that he broke the law or some such bullshit.

Let’s look at Nancy Pelosi’s or any of these other career politicians. I’d bet percentage wise dollar for dollar that Trump is paying more than they are. I can’t prove it tho, so let’s get some transparency since everyone likes that and have a look. No doctored bullshit.

The reality is, I doubt we’d ever see the truth even if they put something out. But, keep holding on to that thought that those calling for all this nonsense are somehow little angels that don’t do anything themselves. People’s biases tend to get in the way of reality to the point where facts dont matter.

I say let’s bring them on, including Trumps, but I want to see them all, not just his. I want every fucking corporation, politician and so on to be public info. If they are getting any benefit from the taxpayer then it should be public info, period.

the point of this is that for the last 50years everycandidate who made it through primaries has released their taxes.

trump doesn’t want people looking into all the bankruptcies he doesn’t want them looking at the numbers from trump university and he certainly doesn’t want them looking at his non profit.

as far as the birtherism stuff
They provided the birth certificate they called it fake. They requested the long form from the state the state provided the documents they called it fake. What do people actually want to see.

I guess if trump releases his stuff we will see if one party calls it fake. Ironically it will probably be the Republicans.

I dont care to see a person who's only been in politics for 5 so years and was already a billionaire and came from a billionaire family. I wanna to see the tax returns on them DC assholes that started with nothing. And now have millions or ten of millions to their names. Insider trading much in DC???

Vladimir Vladomirovich,

Tsk, tsk, tsk,

Will you just get over it already?

Let's find common ground.

7.62x54, 7.62x39 have their place and have proven themselves stop the feelings of inadequacy because you bought your own propaganda and went 5.45x39.

It's all good.

Stop feeling in adequate.
Rofl 🧻 🧻 ,yes comrade pmclaine you really got me there :devilish: .

But seriously , orange man bad has been shoewhat inflating his 'reported' net worth to boost his image/brand for decades .

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...during-his-decade-of-tax-losses/#6b1c625133d9

Last edited: