• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump vs Biden Debates

What Happens?

• Total voters
It will be
1. A goat fuck
2. A circle jerk with Biden being the pivot man
3. Heavily fucked around to make Biden look good with all of the questions way before the debate.
4. All of the above

Fuck Shotgun Joe JMHO He will show his true wit and wisdom and make a total ASS of himself.
Debate 2&3 Canceled.

Clearly Trump is outmatched here I mean Joe Biden graduated at the top if his class in law school with three undergrad degrees on a full academic scholarship!

And......... The children love to play with his leg hair ......

Reactions: Foul Mike
There will be no debates. A "big scandal" will drop right before the first one, and Biden will refuse to debate somebody who has "debased the Presidency." The media will be astonished by his moral rectitude in this decision.

If there are debates, Biden will do fine. He was a senator forever, and he wasn't exactly an impressive man back then. Senators BS, it is what they get paid for. Don't fall in to the trap of downplaying his chances.

If there are debates, Biden will do fine. He was a senator forever, and he wasn't exactly an impressive man back then. Senators BS, it is what they get paid for. Don't fall in to the trap of downplaying his chances.
Um that's what we are counting on for him to keep being the same guy he has always been. His list of gaffes on the floor of the Senate and Sunday Morning talk shows is straight up legend.....and that was all b/f he had surgery for aneurysms and his age added to said faux pas. His mental capacity was well hidden during Obumble's tenure, but he isn't going to hide from a thing this time if he shows. Unfortunately I know exactly what dementia looks and sounds like up close and it's an awful horrible disease progression.

Alls I am saying is that convincing the world pre debate that he is a drooling moron is counterproductive and actually helping him. Because if he just comes out and is a non drooling moron he has exceeded expectations.

Ill go with: biden will not appear in person, but rather telecommute while still wearing a mask, but he will be all pre recorded and given the questions and the answers. Guaranteed.

• Love
The man can't even complete an interview with a teleprompter when they are throwing him meatballs.....

You really think he's going to make it through a live debate where Trump is tearing him a new one?

Although I do suspect the moderators are going to be like the ref. From the mcgregor/ maywhether fight and step in the very second a punch is landed on Biden.

He will probably do as well as he did in the primary debates. Are these live and in person or virtual?

Was that before or after he was from a coalmining family?

That may have been between the Civil Rights marches he was involved in and being shot at in Iraq. Heck it may have been after he was arrested while trying to see Nelson Mandela.

Reactions: Fig and acudaowner
I think we are going to hear, someone coughing backstage and then, be thinking....Oh shit, someone's got the Covid! But, what we will be really hearing, is the Hoe, gaging on dick, during the debates.
Mac:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
how ever it goes I hope trump pulls off another impeccable performance that caries him to his reelection in 2020 what ever happens he got my vote .

Last edited:
Reactions: diverdon
I'm hoping they debate, but doubting it happens. Trump will snack on Biden. Rating's if it happens, will be super bowl level stuff.

A page from the media questions was leaked earlier today. Here’s one of the questions to each debate participant:

For soon-to-be President Elect Biden: “Dear Mr. soon-to-be President, do you believe that children are our future and we should do everything we can to protect and provide for them?”

For the illegitimate Demon currently squatting in the Oval Office: “Mr. OrangeManBad kitten-kicker in charge, would you grab Kamala Harris by the pussy like you do to every other random woman you have met since Beelzebub spawned you all those years ago?”

It's not who you know its who did you blow.....
11whore.jpg

The real question is will Trump bother answering the question or will he just ignore said stupid ass T-ball for Joe question and unleash a Nolan Ryan fastball? Followed up by a bench clearing NHL brawl, followed by Mike Tyson at his prime? Regardless I hope he gets Joe so frustrated Joe literally walks out of the debate.

Not sure how Pence will do to be honest. He's not a slayer. One thing I'll give Dick Cheney cred for, he slaughtered poor Lieberman.

Reactions: bghartm
Are you kidding me? The creep barely knows who he is, where he is, what he is running for, and that’s on good days.

I have not watched a debate in years but I will be watching these just for entertainment. Making my popcorn now!! I am guessing Trump will demolish Biden.

I wanted to choose the first one so badly... But in the end I think the debate story will be about the moderator being a douchebag and uncle hair sniffer can only muster a few feeble remarks

They won’t let him near the debate, however I did like the OD option. That would be funny as fuck. “Due to a medical emergency, Joe will not be appearing.” a handler says when they wheel him out as he’s twitching like an epileptic in a strobe light factory.

• Haha
Reactions: MtnCreek
I certainly think it’s probable that the pepsi party management won’t let the debate happen but I can’t imagine they think he has any chance in hell to win if he doesn’t show up somewhere in a real public forum

I’m sure they’ll pump him full of whatever hydraulic fluid is keeping him going these days and hope for the best

Consider this:

- Political parties are private entities
- Debates would undoubtedly reveal Biden's debilitation
- As much as anything it is an excuse go to the bullpen, bring a headliner (Bernie? HRC? BigMike? Barry?) and force an up or down vote with no real discussion

* If you're trying to steal an election - what makes for more credible argument that "they got more popular votes than Trump"? Biden / Harris or ?

**If you haven't already read the Transition for Integrity Project at least open it up and read the footnote at the bottom of page 3 - these were 100 DC insiders largely composed of the Obama and Clinton camp but certainly contained many that would be associated with Bush(41 / 43) - they gamed out scenarios wherein Biden wins the popular vote and Trump wins the electoral college. At the bottom of page 3, these swampy turds tell you they do not believe in our form of Gov and they reject the electoral college. They go so far as to game out WA / OR / CA seceding.

*** The companion document to TIP is The Democracy Playbook - Preventing and Reversing Democratic Backsliding - this is written by Norm Eisen - Obama WH Ethics Czar. This is the road map to Color Revolutions. This is what America is being set up for.

Last edited:
Alls I am saying is that convincing the world pre debate that he is a drooling moron is counterproductive and actually helping him. Because if he just comes out and is a non drooling moron he has exceeded expectations.
Re upping this. He stayed vertical for a town hall last night, being asked questions only by his supporters, and because of low expectations it was a victory.

how funny would it be every time biden is asked a question there was a 10 min cricket sound while his handlers prepare an answer for him
pics of one of the two job biden handleers .
1600434150926.png