• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump will win on election night, but...

Fig

Tenor in the howler choir
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA
I had lunch today with a uber lefty attorney who was in town working on a deal. I may have given him the impression that I was also a Democrat...

His sister-in-law works for MSNBC, and he told me that "the networks" have already decided not to call any states, that will keep counting votes after election day, on election night. Even if Trump wins decisively they have already decided they will not call a winner, until the Biden campaign concedes that state or the whole race, which they have already declared they will not. Essentially they are planning to no report the facts so that the Democrats have time to concoct a plan to win without legitimate votes.

He was chortling that I have no idea how many lawsuits are going to be filed, and how many activists are sitting on vote-by-mail ballots for Biden. He basically told me that the votes don't matter, and that Biden has already won the election in any state that allows harvesting or vote-by-mail.

Scary stuff, but I believe it.

Not news. Just goes to show what happens when you don't listen to the people with the tinfoil hats... LOL.

Found your new avatar @Fig

iu

Pretty much sums up what ive been saying over and over. The harvesting and recent state rulings have primed the fuckery.

And if trump fires up lawsuits they will hammer him in press with how he will not step down...thats why he is asked over and over. Media has already set that narrative.

Trump can still win, but imo its a very, very small chance.

Hope I am wrong btw.

The only limit on how many mail in votes get manufactured is the amout of postage stamps availble..

A couple of things.

The polls are skewed if there are any people remotely like me in America. I tell the polsters to get off my damned phone and hang up on them.

We get another SCOTUS seat Monday. That will probably settle the election fraud and we will win.

So in summation I suggest all liberals F themselves good and hard.

Heard an interview yesterday with the owner of a national polling firm. He said it takes 5 calls to get just 1 person who identifies as R to answer poll questions. This probably accounts for why R's are severly under represented in most national polls, because those firms aren't going to invest the time and manpower neccessary to make all of those extra calls needed to balance the results, especially if they don't agree with or outright hate your/our point of view.

None of your business. Why they fuck would anyone reveal plans?

Don't you people know how to fight?

Anyone cheating the election process kinda is our business. And he said it like Trump obviously has a plan to cheat, just everyone around here is so pro Trump nobody wants to talk about it.

I considered him a full-of-shit retard. The only reason I tell the story is because the thing about the networks planning to not call states Trump wins had the ring of truth to it.
Last time CNN took hours longer to call a state for Trump than the wire services or Fox. Just not calling anything Trump wins would be insane, but after this commie bitch Leslie Stahls hit job interview for the supposedly “hard news” 60 minutes, it’s clear they’ve gone full retard/enemy of the republic.

Anyone cheating the election process kinda is our business. And he said it like Trump obviously has a plan to cheat, just everyone around here is so pro Trump nobody wants to talk about it.
By any means necessary

Reactions: Snuby642
I had lunch today with a uber lefty attorney who was in town working on a deal. I may have given him the impression that I was also a Democrat...

His sister-in-law works for MSNBC, and he told me that "the networks" have already decided not to call any states, that will keep counting votes after election day, on election night. Even if Trump wins decisively they have already decided they will not call a winner, until the Biden campaign concedes that state or the whole race, which they have already declared they will not. Essentially they are planning to no report the facts so that the Democrats have time to concoct a plan to win without legitimate votes.

He was chortling that I have no idea how many lawsuits are going to be filed, and how many activists are sitting on vote-by-mail ballots for Biden. He basically told me that the votes don't matter, and that Biden has already won the election in any state that allows harvesting or vote-by-mail.

Scary stuff, but I believe it.
Soooo is Fox News included in the "networks"?

I’m sure palm beach county will again find a few hundred thousand democrat votes that were mysteriously lost for a few days, this time I’m guessing more than a few counties will do the same thing this time. In close states I promise there will be blue counties that somehow find temporarily lost uncounted votes. This fight is more fixed than Ali-Liston.

This. I prefer quality over quantity any day... That scene is reminiscent of the Battle of Ramla in 1177 when just 80 Templar knights and 1000 supporting infantrymen and archers from the Kingdom of Jerusalem crushed Saladin's army of 20,000 Mamluk cavalrymen. They even killed several members of Saladin's personal retainer staff during the fighting and thus, so badly startled the Muslim leader that he called off the campaign to Jerusalem immediately and retreated back to Egypt.

I don’t think Trump will or needs to cheat. You see he has an NSA. There no way the Dems can pull off an op of this magnitude and stay off their radar. JMHO

Also it is very possible if shit gets too real Biden drops out and Trump could win unopposed. I say 3-5% chance of that.

Last edited:
I’m sure palm beach county will again find a few hundred thousand democrat votes that were mysteriously lost for a few days, this time I’m guessing more than a few counties will do the same thing this time. In close states I promise there will be blue counties that somehow find temporarily lost uncounted votes. This fight is more fixed than Ali-Liston.
Be sure and count King County/Seattle, Warshington into the mix....... :rolleyes:

I don’t think Trump will or needs to cheat. You see he has an NSA. There no way the Dems can pull off an op of this magnitude and stay off their off radar. JMHO

Also it is very possible if shit gets too real Biden drops out and Trump could win unopposed. I say 3-5% chance of that.

Yep Deep State has had his back all through this ordeal.....Et tu Brute?

Reactions: Yasherka
This. I prefer quality over quantity any day... That scene is reminiscent of the Battle of Ramla in 1177 when just 80 Templar knights and 1000 supporting infantrymen and archers from the Kingdom of Jerusalem crushed Saladin's army of 20,000 Mamluk cavalrymen. They even killed several members of Saladin's personal retainer staff during the fighting and thus, so badly startled the Muslim leader that he called off the campaign to Jerusalem immediately and retreated back to Egypt.

No way I'll take 5 twos over 1, 10 all day.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I don’t think Trump will or needs to cheat. You see he has an NSA. There no way the Dems can pull off an op of this magnitude and stay off their off radar. JMHO

what does happen if someone drops out, running for pres, at this stage?

Reactions: NateSavannah
what does happen if someone drops out, running for pres, at this stage?
Not 100% sure. But I think Biden must either win or be sworn in before the VP could get the job. So Trump wins.

Be sure and count King County/Seattle, Warshington into the mix....... :rolleyes:
Who gives a shit about additional D votes in WA? That state's electoral college votes are blue, so they can vote 10x per person and that total will stay the same...voter fraud will cause most problems in battleground / toss up states.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Team Biden apparently has Eric Holder leading 800 lawyers they have lined up to wage 'lawfare' starting on the 4th. Many of them are current and former AGs and assorted folks who have there hands on the levers of government. They are going to overwhelm the system with suits that are already prepared.

I suspect the reason the lefty riots stopped is they are gearing up for the post election showdown. Its not like they got jobs and Soros stopped paying. They are going for the big push in the post election mayhem.

Pretty much sums up what ive been saying over and over. The harvesting and recent state rulings have primed the fuckery.

And if trump fires up lawsuits they will hammer him in press with how he will not step down...thats why he is asked over and over. Media has already set that narrative.

Trump can still win, but imo its a very, very small chance.

Hope I am wrong btw.
But...but I was told I was a pessimist and to quit believing MSM and other media outlets that are not MSM....who's right? My brain hurts. I better go take my pills now. ;) ;) :) :)

No. Instead, they will have Karl Rove making shitty predictions on election night.
Karl, the blob, Rove. He's absolutely the loser people said he was in the early 2000s. He looks like he stinks and has food stains all over his paint and bottom of his shirt.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
So a lot of bullshit on the news dicing POTUS as usual.

Then I come back on here to find liberal scum crawling out of the woodwork talking out thier ass.

I been buisy doing gun shit and my old fingers hurt.

20201022_155209.jpg
20201022_155209.jpg

Sanding out a burr on my feed ramps with 320 grit which is all I had.

And so all I have time for is a general Suck It to any libs attending.

It's happening baby.

Reactions: FishinGuns
Oh you know they are all resting up for a large riot. They got police scared to shoot anyone of color so that worked. Now they try and get a president removed.

theyhave been given everything else they have wanted. “When you give a mouse a cookie”