• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Trunk Monkey Finished

Tucsondave

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Chris and Dave from Youngs Guns finished up the Trunk Monkey. 18" .308 #7 Contour Mcgowen Barrel, 1/10t, Rem 700 Short Action,Side Bolt Release.Blue Printed and Trued.Custom Fluted Bolt/Barrel,and one off Bolt Knob.Manners T5A Stock.Timney Trigger.Thanks to Paul at Pro Precision Rifles for the fluting work.

Re: Trunk Monkey Finished

NO MAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one bastid of a looking rifle. Everything about it yells pure awesomeness.
grin.gif

That is a sweet looking rig, congrats!

These HDMRs must really be nice? Seein a lot of them on here!

Man that looks great with the scope and can on, alot better pics than my phone takes. You should be getting another package this coming week. 7 something.....lol

Enjoy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lou400a</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice, how do you like that delta-p? </div></div>

good price point,very heavy duty,pretty quiet

I have a Gladius thats almost the same, It's an easy handler.

I will have to take you up on that one next time i'm down in Tucson! Thanks for the offer! As usual, you have the best toys.

Way to yank the trigger, they cut each other lol.....nice group/shooting Dave, enjoy the rifle!

chris you can sure build a 700 i'm telling you bro