• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Truth be told.

Lapuapalooza

Benefactor of the Resurrection
Minuteman
  • Dec 24, 2013
    Colorado
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Do the groups threatening attacks say what they want for a solution, or are they just interested in killing people? This is a genuine question, I'm wondering whether they want everyone to convert to Islam, do they want to take over the government, etc.

Have they issued a set of demands, or is their goal just to kill people?

To sum it up.

"Look, I'm a Muslim, but I cannot live in an Islamist theocracy," Tawhidi told CBN News. "I can live in a Christian government, based on their constitution, because that is where peace lies. I cannot live in a place where ISIS rules the area."

"No Muslim with a brain that works would want to live under ISIS," Tawhidi added.

Ill bet there is a Fatwa out on him already.

To sum it up.

"Look, I'm a Muslim, but I cannot live in an Islamist theocracy," Tawhidi told CBN News. "I can live in a Christian government, based on their constitution, because that is where peace lies. I cannot live in a place where ISIS rules the area."

"No Muslim with a brain that works would want to live under ISIS," Tawhidi added.

Ill bet there is a Fatwa out on him already.

No there is not a Fatwa out on him. All Muslims know that it is ok to lie if the purpose is to deceive unbelivers and place them in a place where they are susceptible to Jihad. Hell half the guys on this board who have actually been to the fight, are decieved to some extent.

Last edited:
    Do the groups threatening attacks say what they want for a solution, or are they just interested in killing people? This is a genuine question, I'm wondering whether they want everyone to convert to Islam, do they want to take over the government, etc.

Have they issued a set of demands, or is their goal just to kill people?
    Take over the world. Convert or die. Once we rule the world and everyone is Muslim we will continue to kill by stoning our women to death.

Hi,

Well I have lived via resident Visas in 4 different Middle East, North Africa Muslim countries..yet nobody has attempted to take my head.
    Maybe something is wrong with me??

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Hi,

Well I have lived via resident Visas in 4 different Middle East, North Africa Muslim countries..yet nobody has attempted to take my head.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Considering that you lived in four shithole muslim countries by choice, the answer seems crystal clear.

This is how I view the ME. These people have been in "conflict" ever since the sands have cooled. Even if we, the people of the world, all "converted" to Islam, (cough... cough), there still would be those factions, I.E. ISIS, that still would want to kill certain tribes that weren't "converted" enough to suit their needs or beliefs. These people have been at this sooo much and for sooo long, that it's in their DNA/blood and it's never going to end. Sad but true. INMHO & YMMV Mac:mad:

Take over the world. Convert or die. Once we rule the world and everyone is Muslim we will continue to kill by stoning our women to death.

Just like Christianity of the Inquisitions or the Judaism of the Israelites.

Religion is poison.

Reactions: Southwind
    If the speaker in the article is being truthful then I commend his bravery because his days are numbers. Honestly this revelation would only surprise the most ardent morons in our society. Nothing has changed since the first skirmish between Christians and Muslims there are just more Muslims dispersed throughout the world with more money and better weapons. It we are overrun then it is out fault.

Reactions: Yasherka
    Hi,

Sincerely,
    Theis
    I have not seen it said that this happens instantly, and equally to all. A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

So if you are arguing against something no one has said, using examples that........

Or perhaps not, perhaps you just want to have it known that it is usually possible to live peaceably near Muslims. I guess we mostly knew that. But tell me Thesis if your daughter were going to go topless at the beach, would you chose one of those countries for her to do that, or would you prefer she do that in the US or the UK.

Hi,

And....same thing happens here in USA.

Sincerely,
    Theis

I have not seen it said that this happens instantly, and equally to all. A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

So if you are arguing against something no one has said, using examples that........

Or perhaps not, perhaps you just want to have it known that it is usually possible to live peaceably near Muslims. I guess we mostly knew that. But tell me Thesis if your daughter were going to go topless at the beach, would you chose one of those countries for her to do that, or would you prefer she do that in the US or the UK.

Hi,

Luckily for me..I have no children, much less a daughter :). If I did we would have probably moved to a remote compound somewhere in Utah.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

Luckily for me..I have no children, much less a daughter :). If I did we would have probably moved to a remote compound somewhere in Utah.

Sincerely,
    Theis

That was a hypothetical question.