• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trying to locate a old rifle

Jesseatteberry

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2017
Afternoon everyone, first off I want to say thanks to everyone in advance for any help!
Long story short I got a divorce about 8 years ago and had to sell off most of the guns I had. One of them being my Remington 700 in 308.
I sold it to a gentleman I didn’t know in a parking lot in Indiana. I’m trying to see if anyone on here has seen it around by chance, I would love to know whatever happened to it. I built the rifle and it was by far my favorite. Below are some pics of the gun. It was sold in a black pelican case that had a large red Magpul sticker on the case. Thanks again in advance, I know this is a long shot but seems to be the right place for help with those. ( pun intended)👍🏻
CC813F21-3BA3-4066-97B5-F40C31A3FE67.jpeg
62F87F22-3551-4CC7-9F8A-239D99A27D1E.jpeg

Sweet looking rifle. Maybe a looooong shot finding it though. Could have gone through upgrades, paint jobs, etc. Good luck finding it if you can.

Reactions: Jesseatteberry