• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TS Customs 7 Saum

beretta989

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2008
South Dakota Huron area
DSC00571.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

Tac 300 action
Shillen 1-9 twist 30 inch
McMillan A-5 non sniper fill
Badger bottom metal
Jewell trigger at 2.25lbs
Hensoldt 4-16x56
Badger rings
Have a Keg of H1000 and some Berger 180 hybrids to load up and test just picked it up yesterday.

Re: TS Customs 7 Saum

Very nice rig!

I got one back recently as well. Let me know how the Hybrids run!!

7SAUM1.jpg

Let us know how those Berger Hybrids run. I have some being loaded for my 7WSM

them SAUM's get some pretty damn good velocities, just saw a 300 SAUM pushin the 210vlds right @ 2925fps running a 24" pipe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">them SAUM's get some pretty damn good velocities, just saw a 300 SAUM pushin the 210vlds right @ 2925fps running a 24" pipe. </div></div>

Goal is 2950-3050 with the 180 Hybrids. It is a 30 inch tube I think I can get it.

I don't think you will have the slightest problem reaching those velocities. I would bet you could reach 3050 pretty easily with that 30 inch tube.

I shoot a fair amount of 7 ShamWow. Might I assume that's an Alpha 2 mag in the M5 and you are crowding COAL,as opposed to winging a bolt action single shot,due to throat/mag constraints?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Living Large</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shoot a fair amount of 7 ShamWow. Might I assume that's an Alpha 2 mag in the M5 and you are crowding COAL,as opposed to winging a bolt action single shot,due to throat/mag constraints?

</div></div>

Tac 300 LA with Badger LA bottom metal and AI mag. I can damn near seat the bullet out of the brass and still fit in the mag.