• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TS Customs Quick Adjust Knob

NiteQwill

Best to jump high, and far!
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2012
Uncle Sam's Bottom
Does anyone know where to find one, now?

They used to be sold by Primal Rights but are no longer on the site.

Thanks

Let us know what he said. I contacted him a couple years ago and was told he didn't make them anymore. Too many differences in stocks and installers.

I’ve had a couple of TS knobs and while they’re OK, these ones from 360Precision are 100% more usable. You need a decent amount of leverage to tighten the Loggerhead hardware and the 360 is MUCH easier to use.

Reactions: Gil P.
I’ve had a couple of TS knobs and while they’re OK, these ones from 360Precision are 100% more usable. You need a decent amount of leverage to tighten the Loggerhead hardware and the 360 is MUCH easier to use.

Had em. Not a fan, easily caught on stuff during movement. But good quality otherwise. The low pro of the TS knobs is nice

Reactions: Painless300
Gotta pay to play 🤷🏾‍♂️
That seems pretty incorrect in this case. It's a screw and a knob. Figure out the screw specs and go spend like $10 MAX at Home Depot. I bought something similar for a Kydex cheek piece off Amazon.

That seems pretty incorrect in this case. It's a screw and a knob. Figure out the screw specs and go spend like $10 MAX at Home Depot. I bought something similar for a Kydex cheek piece off Amazon.
In the grand scheme of things with a 7.5-10k rifle. It's chump change.

To add... It's a machined knob. So unless you can find something similar, I dunno, maybe your hardware store works better.

In the grand scheme of things with a 7.5-10k rifle. It's chump change.

To add... It's a machined knob. So unless you can find something similar, I dunno, maybe your hardware store works better.
Plus Travis‘s work and attention to detail is outstanding and a great guy to boot. I would rather pay him $45 bucks than give my money to HD or Amazon any day.