• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TS Customs.

Moose

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2005
    NJ
    Anyone ever have them build a rifle?If so what was your experience.

Only gun smith I plan on using again.

Does fantastic work, he really makes some great rifles, IIRC his team placed 4th or 3rd last year in PRS standings.

Exceptional both in regards to quality of product and the guys there. I have 2, going on 3 rifles from Travis and the 2 I have exceed expectations in terms of fit/finish and performance.
    Reasonable prices and lead times as well.. he's been ahead of quoted schedule on all 3 builds. Excellent communication, texts, email whichever. No drama whatsoever.

PM me if you want more details.

Exceptional both in regards to quality of product and the guys there. I have 2, going on 3 rifles from Travis and the 2 I have exceed expectations in terms of fit/finish and performance.
    Reasonable prices and lead times as well.. he's been ahead of quoted schedule on all 3 builds. Excellent communication, texts, email whichever. No drama whatsoever.

PM me if you want more details.

This...great guy and great gunsmith.
    i have 2 of his rifles.

I just got a custom from him for the wife. Fit and finish are top notch and it's as accurate as any rifle I've owned. I'm sending another rig to him in a couple weeks, a Defiance 338 RUM build. His timeline isn't bad and he's prompt and informative in his emails. Top notch overall! I've had builds from a lot of different smiths and he's now my favorite.

Thank you for the info.For some reason I can't get onto his website to check things out.Anyone else having that problem?

Yes, I noticed it was down. He uses Facebook like many others. And Like others have said above, he is an amazing shooter, gunsmith, and just down to earth easy person to work with. I too plan to have him work on my rifles whenever possible.

His website kind of sucks anyways, he's too busy building great rifles.

your best bet is to call him, I've always been able to get a hold of him pretty quickly.

He's also pretty quick to respond on Facebook if you're on it, or Gunhive as well.

I don't think his website is up to date or maintained for that matter... like most, moving to facebook. Give him a call and he'll send you a build sheet with prices.

I had Travis build a 6.5 CM barrel for my Desert Tech. It is an absolute tack driver.

Todd

His website has been under construction for several years, the best thing to do is call him for a quote. Like everyone else has said his work is clean and much quicker than most (around three months). I had him true up a Tikka T3 in 223 for me and it turned out great. He said he also spins up barrels for Accuracy Internationals as well. If (more like when) I have the need for a new barrel I'm looking forward to giving him a call. .

Travis built one of my DTA barrels. He does very good work and is very accessible. Good guy, very knowledgeable.

I have a 308 truck axle barrel in my dta from TS. Its an absolute hammer. I would have him roll me another for sure.

You most definitely will NOT be disappointed. It will be money well spent. I have 3 TS Customs builds currently working on a 4th and have nothing but great things to say.

Thank you everyone for the info.I sent him a message about a build today and in about an hour he got back to me.I think I will be doing business with him.