• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Tucker And Dale Vs Evil

Johnny Sasaki

Minuteman
It's pure Gold.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFFh25DmPNU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFFh25DmPNU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Tucker And Dale Vs Evil

I laughed so hard I ached the next day.

I'm an educated guy. Former enlisted medic/pharmacy tech, Medical degree, dual major undergrad from UC graduating Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, and although it got a little worn out around the time of the lumber mill, I found it funnier than hell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I laughed so hard I ached the next day.

I'm an educated guy. Former enlisted medic/pharmacy tech, Medical degree, dual major undergrad from UC graduating Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, and although it got a little worn out around the time of the lumber mill, I found it funnier than hell.

</div></div>

Yea, about 3/4 of the way through it slowed a bit down, but the beginning made up for it.

I rented it on Amazon instant...very funny, and enjoyable to watch. Nothing special imho, but most certainly worth the 3-4 bucks to watch it.

Johnny, Thanks for the heads up on this one... Funniest move I have seen in quite a while.

I about shot my drink through my nose on this part...

Alie:"Wait! How about I make some tea and we will all sit and talk this out."

Tucker: "That's a good idea. I'll provide the finger sandwiches."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fredreded</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Johnny, Thanks for the heads up on this one... Funniest move I have seen in quite a while.

I about shot my drink through my nose on this part...

Alie:"Wait! How about I make some tea and we will all sit and talk this out."

Tucker: "That's a good idea. I'll provide the finger sandwiches."

</div></div>

Lol, no problem. I aim to please. I love the part when he goes, "I swear to god if you kill my dog I'm gonna be really mad". I was dying. And the part where they're trying to explain to the cop what's going on is gold too.