• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tucker carlson web problems?

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
am a memeber and trying to sign in i get a weird unresponsive multi part sign in page never saw before. yesterday wouldn't "fin" the page at all. any other members here seeing the same? when i go to web site get same non results. can't sign in.
wonder if they have been "attacked". his take on stuff makes him a deep state target for sure.

Reactions: kkmarquess
I'm a Tucker fan but not a member... when I clicked on the "log In" button a legit looking dialog box popped up.

1715383618938.png

Last edited:
tx. maybe my AT&T connect or an Fed up windows 11 which microsoft installed despite me saying no a bunch

that is what is usually get. not now off email or direct web site sign in attempt. WTF????
It sounds like other websites are functioning properly, so I'd do a restart if you haven't already.

thanks. disconnected everything,reconnected and now seems to work. but now won't let me sign in. comes out empty. AT&T and microsoft both suck big hairy ass!

thanks. disconnected everything,reconnected and now seems to work. but now won't let me sign in. comes out empty. AT&T and microsoft both suck big hairy ass!
What do you mean exacty when you say it "comes out empty"?

goes to usual sign in page ,i enter email and password and flashes back to back unfilled sign in page

goes to usual sign in page ,i enter email and password and flashes back to back unfilled sign in page
I'd run the free CCleaner utility- it's safe and been around for about 15-20 years. If you don't have it, you can download it from CCleaner.com

After that do a restart of the machine.

ok have the pro and run it every nite and malware bytes. thanks for the replies. hope i don't have to use a drive to best buy.