• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tulsi

She is so wrong on so many things.... but so right on many other things. I'd love to have her on my podcast. I would praise her on some topics and roast her on other things. But I could have an intelligent conversation with her, unlike 99.9% of her party.

Go listen to both of her episodes on Rogan’s podcast.

Both were good and worth taking the time to listen through.

A lot of you seem to be missing the point that she’s what the left should be and not what it is. You also can’t expect her to share all of your views, otherwise she wouldn’t be with the party she’s with lol.

By not putting her as as primary on their ticket, that party shit on its base. ...yet again. Can’t wait to see the ticket they put together in two years when Harris is POTUS.

But I could have an intelligent conversation with her, unlike 99.9% of her party.
Exactly.
...and is exactly why that party will never allow her to be on a ticket. She’s too willing to engage in intelligent debate and discussion....which would then risk actual (positive) progress being made for the nation from their party.

Go listen to both of her episodes on Rogan’s podcast.

Both were good and worth taking the time to listen through.

A lot of you seem to be missing the point that she’s what the left should be and not what it is. You also can’t expect her to share all of your views, otherwise she wouldn’t be with the party she’s with lol.

By not putting her as as primary on their ticket, that party shit on its base. ...yet again. Can’t wait to see the ticket they put together in two years when Harris is POTUS.

We have one of those Soros funded DA's in our area.

She is as anti cop, left agenda, pro SJW as can be.

Thing is though that she will go into the belly of the beast and often comes on air in an afternoon conservative radio show (Howie Carr).

I disagree with her agenda but I give her a lot of credit for speaking on that show.

She doesn't come across as shrill or contemptuous but neither has she convinced me her policies are right.

Again credit to her for at least speaking to "the opposition".

The RINO governor of the state has refused to call in to the program that he should seek supporters from.

Last edited:
I don't get that impression. I think most realize that.

She and I can have an intelligent debate on many issues that the left and right disagree on, except one: the right to keep and bear arms. So long as she stands where she stands on that, she's a non-starter in my book.

She came out last night blasting the Sec of State nominee. Not that she'd ever get my vote, but I find it very refreshing a "former?" rising start in the (D) world is calling out a bunch of BS. Now...if she'd just mention that 40 EO's in 9 days isn't Government as written in COTUS. I wasn't a huge fan of Trump doing that either.

Now...if she'd just mention that 40 EO's in 9 days isn't Government as written in COTUS. I wasn't a huge fan of Trump doing that either.

Have you ever read an Executive Order, from any President?

Most people, you included apparently, think they make law. They do not.

Man, I don't know.............this one is as good or better
1611958981721.png

And I don't have to worry about her taking my guns away
1611959056639.png

• Love
Reactions: plong and Bender
Have you ever read an Executive Order, from any President?

Most people, you included apparently, think they make law. They do not.
Did I say it was LAW? WHERE?

I'll stand by my statement that this isn't how government by the people works. It has been way overused the past 25-30 years. Sorry, I have an opinion which apparently you cannot handle. You're absolutely as bad (or worse) as any of the communist progressives in that if somebody even slightly says something you go unhinged and put words in peoples mouths. People like you are the very reason so many people have a bad opinion of conservatives. FOFF!

How is it that Obama had an EO for DACA and SCOTUS opinion on DACA? More or less that it was Constitutional even though we all know it isn't.

So while they are not LAW as passed by Congress, they have much the same effect. Again, how are we back at DACA under Joe and why did SCOTUS muddy the water?

Oh, sorry, I dared to question the almighty and lord on high 308asspirate.

Last edited:

The use of the executive order has actually been relatively restrained since Regan. Teddy really got the ball rolling. Every president from TR through Carter averaged at least 60 per year. While running at the highest average since Carter, Trump failed to surpass the 60 per year average- and that was with having the entire federal government actively working against him. Not too bad really. Biden has been in office for 9 days and has signed 40 orders. His monthly average is higher than Obama's yearly average...

What she said was spot on.
Regardless of politics or country.
Free speech is essential.
We've got the big news conglomerates working alongside the Liberal government in Australia.
They've enacted policies that allow the corporates to buy up all the smaller press agencies, and are reducing funding to the national news service.

Oh, sorry, I dared to question the almighty and lord on high 308asspirate.

No, you were just wrong

And if you have a problem, blame fucking congress for leaving laws broad and wide open for executive implementation

She is so wrong on so many things.... but so right on many other things. I'd love to have her on my podcast. I would praise her on some topics and roast her on other things. But I could have an intelligent conversation with her, unlike 99.9% of her party.

Late to the party. What’s your podcast?

Late to the party. What’s your podcast?

I never miss an episode. David is a great guy and the podcast feels like you are sitting with him having a beer. It’s very conversational and always interesting.

• Love
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I'm going to say this with the qualifications of: she's a politician. Take words, even when they sound good, with a grain of salt. I'll also say this as one who once thought Mattis walked on water, and was disappointed by that.

And yes, Tulsi is left of center. Most of us on this forum are not. I am not. But half of the country is. And there is a giant chasm at present between both halves, where neither side seems capable or interested in interacting with the other.

And along comes someone like Tulsi Gabbard. She has a (D) in front of her name. And yet she seems to understand that identity politics is damaging our country. That (D) did not jump on the bandwagon to impeach President Trump. She didn't tow the establishment line to destabilize Syria. She's standing against government overreach in the wake of the Capitol Hill.

None of this endears her to the DNC. To Nancy Pelosi. Or to McConnell for that matter. And all the career Republicans who thought they could neatly wash their hands of Trump and go back to business as usual.

Primary. Them. All.

If Tulsi had towed the Party line, the media would have made her a rock star. She could have swept the Dem primary, and she’d be President today. That would have required her to kneel of course. She didn’t.

She wanted to be President. But she wouldn't kneel for it.

That tells me she sacrificed her greatest ambition for principle, and has pretty consistently stood for Americans above Party. I don't agree with every issue. She's left of what I'd like to see in a President. But she might be the one most worthy of the title.

fetchimage.gif

I'm curious to see where she lands - a number of her social policy positions would make her a RINO, but her foreign policy is as anti-neocon as it gets. She's also against the surveillance state, which is a position without a home in the current Republican party.

Haha I follow tactical games on insta.
They had a post of her competing. I figured that was a bit risky for a gun grabber but I guess it makes sense now.

You know, I really have no idea what she's up to. I've thought it interesting that she has recently become sort of a regular guest on Jesse Watter's show and has been critical of the Dems actions. I don't see her becoming a Repub. but if she declares herself an independent that's a non-starter politically speaking. She likely doesn't stand a chance running for any office in HI after this move.
Maybe she's angling for a berth on Fox as a commentator or a future cabinet post in a Repub. Presidency? I guess time will tell.
Like it's been said by a couple others here, I do appreciate her laying out her principles and hope they are sincere.

She said all of the right things, she looks good, but still a turd underneath! Just the fact she was/is a Democrat still smells like a turd to me! How much Democrat bullshit has she voted for in the past to get us where we are today? Her, Democrats and Republicans are the problem. Fuck her, I don't buy into her bullshit.

I do hope I causes a rift in the Democratic Party and they start loosing local elections with splits though.

Both of the parties are complete zombies by their own doing. Hillary and Trump both went scorched-earth on their fellow Boomers during the 2016 primaries, no one from Gen X has really stepped up other than DeSantis (who we can tell is the only one that currently threatens Trump), and so far the Millennial firebrands such as AOC and Matt Gatez have not exactly distinguished themselves as deep thinkers. So yeah, the Dems are vulnerable to some sort of major split, but it's not like the Republicans are in substantially better shape.

Bullshit. There is only one party to vote for, and that's the one that does not control the 23,700,000 Federal Employees who believe they deserve to control our country, rule us, and who make up the primary forces of oppression in the United States. Parties only matter because one of them is full on totalitarian, and it controls the entire federal government to the point where having a Republican President doesn't even matter, because they are disobeyed and attacked by the government they are supposed to lead. Trump pretty much ripped off the mask, and what we see are full on totalitarians who care about nothing at all except power. They are Americans in name only. They are enemies of our Constitution and the American people. Foederati imperium delenda est.

We are fucked unless we can restore the Constitution, and that means reversing the 16th and 17th amendments. These are two massive checks on power that must be restored if we are to survive for another hundred years. As it is we no longer have a representative democracy, or a republic that is by and for The People. We now have a political party of oligarchs and tech billionaires stomping on our liberties and rights at will, with no one to stop them. In fact, the Justice Department and the FBI are their lackies.

if it's a choice between Ms Gabbard and a full-on leftist, I'll take her. I'm more likely to vote republican if they run a half-decent candidate tho. Theoretically, the republicans believe more of what aligns with my personal views

M

you will see a new moderate group emerge of defected Democrats and Republicans claiming to be more neutral centrists.

Democrats are hemorrhaging voters because they have become leftist wack jobs. more and more people are ashamed to admit their support.

and likewise all republicans have been made out to be rightwing extremist domestic terrorost so the more moderate ones are looking for alternatives.

you will see a new moderate group emerge of defected Democrats and Republicans claiming to be more neutral centrists.

Democrats are hemorrhaging voters because they have become leftist wack jobs. more and more people are ashamed to admit their support.

and likewise all republicans have been made out to be rightwing extremist domestic terrorost so the more moderate ones are looking for alternatives.
all republicans have been made out to be rightwing extremist domestic terrorists so the RINOs are looking for alternatives

Reactions: JR_77
Looks like she was on rogan today.

all republicans have been made out to be rightwing extremist domestic terrorists so the RINOs are looking for alternatives
I'd say that's more accurate

I really wish we could get back to the days when govt wasn't involved in everyone's business. With an interconnected world, I doubt that'll happen, but one can wish

M

She has a "D" by her name. Fuck her, she's still the enemy of the people and the Constitution. I don't give a damn what she says, if she still carries the "D", she will tow the party line...period.
The above comment nailed it.
Stop with the bullshit and choose a side TULSI , stop playing good guy bad guy.you won't get my respect until you come out and say i'm going Republican.

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76

Go to 4:03 on this video

Imagine if Dan “McCain“ Crenshaw was saying all of this..

I suspect that a number of Democrats have been left behind by their full lurch to the left. Will be interesting to see how many others leave.

I am old enough to remember when some Democrats (especially Southern Democrats) were downright right wing.