• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Turret tape

Here is the label machine version.
c250360079ba3c6ea4c1faee8f77dc22.jpg

Sandbogg what lable maker did you use for the yellow lables? I use a Dyno printer and it works ok. I am looking to get something better.

Yep, cut each one. I will try coating the sticker with clear nail polish if the stickers start coming off. . A small mark was also made with a silver sharpie so if a sticker came off it can be quickly and easily replaced.

I did the same thing for my 30, 50, and 70 yard pins on my compound bow. Rather than having to count down from the top it made it a little faster to label every other one. Looks way cooler on your nightforce though. Love the black on yellow.

Yep, cut each one. I will try coating the sticker with clear nail polish if the stickers start coming off. . A small mark was also made with a silver sharpie so if a sticker came off it can be quickly and easily replaced.

Great job. Before I would use nail polish, I would try a single piece of clear tape over the labels all the way around the turret. I'm thinking that would hold those labels in place a long time.

that is a great idea. i bet they will stay on pretty good, but if you need to change them, they will come off without too much drama. looks professional!