• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP 500 yard and under COMPLETED!

Re: TVP 500 yard and under COMPLETED!

If you just want to shoot 600 and 1000 yard paper, we set tatgets for shooters last year.
One shooter, shooting iron Garand, could see a Fricking clay bird @ 1000 and make corrections!

Wade has the highest score for the first time through.
Hunting gun.
He was beat by 5 points, by tacticle gun.

Am I afraid of, or want to learn from?

Glen

Woodspider,

I just checked your videos out. Looked good to me. It should give people an idea what TVP is like. I've been wanting to come up and shoot,but my work schedule has been getting in the way. Thanks for sharing.

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodspider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have some video posted on my You Tube channel, from the short course match 21 March 2010 at TVP...... have alook sorry for poor quality but I shot them with a cheap FLIP ie no zoom or image stabilization but hey it is what it is. Link to vids........
http://www.youtube.com/woodspider
Enjoy......
Steve </div></div>

The video's look good....I'm looking at buying a new video camera and was wondering one you used?
Thanks

Breeze:
Its a small hand held FLIP Ultra HD. . Best buy 199.00. Very affordable. High Def is great, easy to use. Only weakness is weak to no zoom capability. However it's the size of a cigarette pack so the conveinence makes it worth buying
Steve

Tom's Easter egg hunt.

IMG_3245.jpg

308 Shoot.
You guys missed perfect conditions!

IMG_3254.jpg

Barrys info
score 42 group 14.251
aggs for two targets
He's from Cambridge Ohio

This is my first 1000 paper ever!

IMG_3258.jpg

Thank-you spotters.

Good job Glen and Barry. Conditons were great..too bad a low turn out.. but Glens group agg would be hard to beat with a .308

Tom
TVP